Why can't white men deal with not being the target audience for every single movie?

Why can't white men deal with not being the target audience for every single movie?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There's a lot more white men than, uh, LITERALLY ANYTHING ELSE? Idiot!

Why can't feminists deal with the fact people don't like a movie?

That's not true at all.

I'm not a feminist, just a realist.

Because that's how they've been conditioned.

Then why are you in denial?

Because movies targeted to women, nignogs, and fags are almost always terrible.

And OP thought he could just ignore this and it would go away.

How is being aware of the larger target audience being in denial?

I am a white man myself and this is probably true. We're spoiled.

Got any evidence to support that?

White men don't care about being marketed a mediocre movie, you women are welcome to your dry-ass film. What bothers them is women making films which try to emphasise that they can do whatever men do just as well, but are unable to take criticism when that movie does turn out to be a hunk of shit. Men and women both have the right to consume films which are marketed to each gender individually - with that right however, comes the responsibility not to make shitty remakes just because 'hurr durr women can do bro-comedy films too!'

You're a white Male!

I'm Asian and I'm not wasting my rice money on this shit

Wouldn't a movie with all female leads make it even more for white men? Since you know the whole attraction and sex sells thing?

Cry more feminazi, no one is going to see your shitty movie. I'm a basketball American by the way

Why are feminists upset that a group of people who aren't the target audience aren't seeing a movie. Seems like common sense to me

I am not a feminist or a woman, I am a white male and I am sick of people complaining about it so much.

This and the fact that they try and push their agenda using a mostly male liked property. They want a female lead film where they shoot guys in the dick? Fine. Just do your own thing and stop standing on the shoulders of an already loved franchise.

because they take it away from us, adapt Sailor moon, Xena or something.

>Why can't white men deal with not being the target audience for every single movie?

We can. You are the ones who tried to crucify a white man who made a video saying "I guess I'm not the target audience, so I won't watch this one"

That sucks man. I've got an idea on how you can escape it: kill yourself

White men are fine, OP. It's the emotionally invested autist neckbeards who've got the rawest asses, as I suspect you already knew.

Hollywood execs know exactly how to play the brain dead liberal SJW crowd and get them all worked up.

wasn't it just a decade ago these SJWs and Feminists were fighting AGAINST corporate greed and hollywood CEOs?

Now liberals are being used by Hollywood to shill their shitty movies... and the liberals have no self awareness that they're being used.

There's one now.

>wasn't it just a decade ago these SJWs and Feminists were fighting AGAINST corporate greed and hollywood CEOs?
>Now liberals are being used by Hollywood to shill their shitty movies... and the liberals have no self awareness that they're being used.

I think the hippies of the boomer generation would be mortally terrified by how liberals went from being against big $$$ and greed to basically selling out to corporations.. via the "nerd" movement.

Disney is raking billions from this groupthinking sheep mentality.

>Hollywood execs know exactly how to play the brain dead liberal SJW crowd and get them all worked up.
>get them all worked up

I didn't realize liberal women were so easy to trigger & exploit. Hollywood studio executive are absolute GENIUSES

1) Make crap movie with all female cast
2) Get all the women worked up & triggered
3) Blame men
4) Sit back & watch as the triggered cows shill your movie for you

Liberal Women are so easy to manipulate. Just like the blaxploitation films of the '80s.

>I think the hippies of the boomer generation would be mortally terrified by how liberals went from being against big $$$ and greed to basically selling out to corporations.. via the "nerd" movement.

>I'm totally not triggered or exploited!
>*makes five more GB threads this hour*

>think the hippies of the boomer generation would be mortally terrified

the hippies became the capitalists decades ago

>I didn't realize liberal women were so easy to trigger & exploit.

In fairness it's not like you would have had much time left over from being such an easily triggered and exploited windbag.

>4) Sit back & watch as the triggered cows shill your movie for you

Yeah, but they still had to spend like $150 Million on advertising...

All those constant NBA finals ghostbusters shilling had to cost an arm and a leg. Money, they'll never get back without china.

>I didn't realize liberal women were so easy to trigger & exploit. Hollywood studio executive are absolute GENIUSES

Those Hollywood execs deserve HUGE bonuses.... lol

I bet they're all fat white males who are going to throw themselves a nice coke and hooker party with 20 year old ass everywher, on your dime (feminists)...

lol & the Irony

Type of irony: tsundere

Is there a better way of describing the feminist fascination with dismantling the patriarchy than 'ghostbusting'? I mean they're literally attacking something which is either supernatural or has been dead for decades. Given how much this film tanked its a deliciously ironic thought

>I bet they're all fat white males

stop trying to lick the cream off the shit, user. normally you'd be grousing about how they were all conspiring jews

>Those Hollywood execs deserve HUGE bonuses.... lol
>I bet they're all fat white males who are going to throw themselves a nice coke and hooker party with 20 year old ass everywhere, on your dime (feminists)...

SHILL FOR ME MY TRIGGERED FEMINISTS!!!

I WANT TO GET 2 ASIANS AND A REDHEAD TO TOSS MY SALAD LATER.

Agreed. These feminists just blindly react to shit.

It's like they have no self awareness at all.

Why can't feminists deal with the fact that they can't tamper with other people's shit

Why can't women deal with a film targeted towards them bombing hard in the box office?

>blindly react to shit
>like they have no self awareness at all

> ITT Triggered feminist getting shut down in own thread

FUCK YOU ALL MANBABIES!!!

I HATE YOU ALL SOOO SOOOOOO MUCH!!!

Irony implosion.

millenial poser "nerds" who have only just seen the original star wars trillogy trying to jump on the Disney bandwagon are fucking scum

posers that think 'nerd' is a fashion trend need to die

>wasn't it just a decade ago these SJWs and Feminists were fighting AGAINST corporate greed and hollywood CEOs?
>Now liberals are being used by Hollywood to shill their shitty movies

These are 3rd wave feminists user. There is a good reason nobody takes them seriously.

Can you point me to a decent critique of the movie? Seems like all I can come across is butthurt dudes or women saying the movie is great because it features three vaginas who blow out a giant ghosts nutsack with lasers.

Men in general aren't the target audience. If the cast was a bunch of black and Asian comedians, it would have been better. S

hit, there are even better black female comedians they could have chosen.

The Boomer hippies sold out to corporations long ago. That's why their children (millennial feminists) have no sense of right or wrong, no soul, no cause, and just blindly follow any trend.

As an actual feminist, this thread makes me sad.

Too many poser feminists are nothing more than corporate tools nowadays shilling products for some company....

They dealt with it long ago, hence why chick flicks and black people movies exist.
Feminists just need to learn not to be obnoxious about feminist movies like Ghostbusters 2016.

>As an actual feminist, this thread makes me sad.

You should feel sad.

>Too many poser feminists are nothing more than corporate tools nowadays shilling products for some company....

The entire feminist movment was artificially created by the US government because females spend more, and because if they have jobs they can be taxed.

Only trustworthy reviewers are this guy and Armond White.

Its because they can't self-insert or relate to the character(s). Same reason why they blow their lid when they found out they'll be controlling a black guy in the new Battlefield. Its hard for them to empathize when the person on screen doesn't match their own sex/color.

Remember being a kid and running around pretending you and your friends were wolverine/cyclops/etc. after seeing the new X-men movie? They still hold on to that mentality.

I haven't been the target for a movie in years. Movies explicitly go for every other audience now.

t. a trans eskimo

>Too many poser feminists are nothing more than corporate tools nowadays shilling products for some company....

I'm over 50, and today's feminists are nothing like the hippies we had in college. Back then it was all about ideology...

Now every hipster is carrying an iphone and trying to get me to support a cause by downloading an "App" or some crap.

youtube.com/watch?v=OG83qBuQ_A8

>try selling established franchise to a demographic which doesn't exist
>lash out against original demographic and fanbase
>wonder why franchise suddenly tanks

How many dozens of times has this exact thing happened?

Femanon here who saw it yesterday with my mom. I was ready to give it the benefit of the doubt, came in knowing very little about the leaks, and I still hated it. Everything about it was a shallow attempt to cash in on a better movie, directed by an idiot who has no business touting himself as the king of feminism when he can't write a joke to save his life.

Underrated post

A FUCKING WHITE MALE

It's more about being angry neither the replacement narrative that leftists are pushing with these remakes.

the french created feminism dude. It was the white dude who came up with the concept.

Hey, I don't think you understand what's happening, he knows what's best for you and all your kind, because as we know women are all a singular personality because anything more would be too complicated for them.

He made YOU this movie, so you have to like it, or you need to turn in your woman card. If you don't buy the action figures too, and demand to pay the full retail price not the clearance price for them, then you are a gender traitor.

Fucking learn your place, it's where we tell you to be, we saved you from the wrong kind of men telling you where your place is, it's the least you could do.

UGH...

>You're NOT the audience for this film!
>Okay I won't see it then
>WHAT DID YOU SAY FUCKBOY? ARE YOU AFRAID OF REAL WOMEN YOU MANBABY? I LITERALLY CAN'T EVEN

Chinese restaraunt hangout >>>>>>>>>>>> shitty expensive fire station
Prove me wrong.

>That's not true at all.

We'll see at the box office how many women will actually see this.

White men don't use conditioner, except Chris Hemsworth.

I can deal with it.

Why can't women deal with the fact that I don't want to see a movie that I am not the intended audience for?

The Chinese restaurant wage gaped me out of my won tons! Fucking men always get more than us BBW.

>You're NOT the audience for this film!
>Okay I won't see it then but I will put up a 1 star rating on IMDB then hop over to Reddit to cry bitch tears about how oppressive Hollywood feminists are raping my childhood

Fixed.

I feel like that creepy dude is a good representation of them.
I wish they had made more jokes with him though, it felt like they were playing him too straight so it fell flat.

>Why can't white men deal with not being the target audience for every single movie?
Because that's what chick flicks are for.
Reboots are cheap enough. Reboots with genderswap gimmicks are bottom of the barrel cheap.
This movie will not be a blockbuster, and shills will come up with no end of reasons relating to soggy knees. When really it's because it was poorly developed propaganda that wasted time insulting the only people who could've made it a success.

Yup, all 10,000 of us men on Earth did that. I suppose that's unfair, because it's still more than the amount of women who went to see the movie.

>all 10,000 of us men on Earth did that

No, just the 10,000 biggest faggots. Everyone else got on with their lives.

I'm not white tho and I still think it's retarded

Except for you, bitching about shitty little downvotes.

Xena was already just gender swapped Hercules

>I conveniently forgot the tidal wave of salty vagina tears the feminists unleashed on the world when Sony announced it was also make a Ghostbusters movie with an all-male cast

Fuck off wonton dude, you need to get fucking fired.

She was also attractive.
Hercules didn't have homolust, by the way.

Ooooh OP you better apologize to your black master for assuming he was white. Holy shit OP can you be more privileged and oppressive?

>the feminists

>taking a selfie on the toilet
You give your race a bad name.

There are literally more women in the world. Just demographically speaking regarding the human race.

>Xena was already just gender swapped Hercules

Dumbest thing I've ever read, spoken like someone who never watched either show.

Your sheer madness is as impotent as your social influence MovieBob.

They're only terrible to you because you're outside the target audience. The audiences they target find those movies to be enjoyable. I will never understand the appeal of Tyler Perry movies, but every black person in my workplace loves them to death.

> Make movie for skinheads
> Starring skinheads
> Avertise movie as "empowering" to skinheads
> Have thousands of skinheads blogging about your movie for you

WHY DON'T BLACKS WANT TO SEE MUH MOVIE!??!!?!?

FUCK YOU NIGGERS!

Except in this case the "skinheads" aren't even watching it.

kek

my post was important and i wasn't done pooping

It's funny because at birth there are more boys than girls by a slight percentage but the boys find a way to kill themselves so it more than evens out.

>literally shitposting
It can wait, fool.

Extremely offensive analogy.

Feminists are far worse than Skinheads.

yes, this is true. it's just what we're used to.

lel

fyi most white supremacists despise skinheads and the AN.
They are degenerate criminal scum who should be sentenced to hard labor as recompense for engaging in the drug trade.
t. Sup Forumsack

Can anyone who saw it tell me if the scene where Patty brings the car was just like the preview on Kimmel? Was there really no kind of atmospheric music or anything?

No

>I am a white man myself
Yeah nah kid, you're a coon.

>kid

Ghostbusters 2016