Why no Kyle Katarn? Why no backlash for such?

Why no Kyle Katarn? Why no backlash for such?

Kylie Kararm 2 busy 2 fite.

saving lost valy ub jeedoos

Studio probably dont own rights to the caracter.

Probably because the main character wasn't a blatant Mary Sue who could automatically do everything and the actor was a good one.

He is probably white, so no room for him

Because they trust if youre a big enough fan you know kyle katarn youd watch the movie anyway.

They dont have to pander to your edgy obscure nerd ass star wars knowledge.

And if you do complain you're that guy. Don't be that guy.

Well obviously. But the characters around him weren't. And they retconned or rather dismissed all of the events that made Kyle worthwhile. But it could have been solved much easier by toning him back and giving him a little character instead of rewriting it all.

Comics do it all the time. Fix.

Only a fan of the games really. Just gave me the dissapoints.

I get the feeling you don't know who Kyle was and though he was just some side character.

Kyle got his own book series, comic series, and is the main character in a large amount of star wars games.

Dark Forces, Dark Forces 2, Jedi Knight Outcast and Jedi Academy by Lucas Arts.

He was hardly extended universe, he was drafted up by Lucas FOR the plot gaps. Kyle was the guy who originally stole the Death Star plans

>Why no Kyle Katarn?
Disney has explicitly stated their intention of shoehorning more strong womyn leads into their movies.

>Why no backlash for such?
Most people who would have gotten pissy about it quit caring about official canon when they made everything "Legends."

Because nobody knows who the fuck that is

I haven't seen any of the new movies, since I'm not really much of a fan of the circle jerk they wanted it to be. I just got them jammies rassled when they destroyed the character that shaped my interaction with Star Wars at all. My early teen years WERE Jedi Knight II

Fuck Disney

Kyle did steal the Death Star plans. I don't give a fucking about Disney and its lies.

Most of it deserved to be scrapped into legends. Especially yuuzhan wong bullshit.
Personally I like clone wars and rebels series. But their movies? No thx.

go fuck yourself kid

why the fuck did darth vader make a retarded pun is the real question

ayyyy we found the big boy

For normies undoubtedly. I havent seen it

actually the Death Star plans got stolen by everybody, death star plans are like a Stacey, they got raped by everybody

the movie is good except for any part involving the empire really.. the empire is so fucking comically stupid and there is so much meme infighting... then vader is just a pussy... the movie would be so much better if you ONLY saw the rebels' perspectives