Martin Luther King appreciation thread, get on here boys! Let us pay our respect for this great man

Martin Luther King appreciation thread, get on here boys! Let us pay our respect for this great man.

>Muh dreams

aye

More like Martin Luther Coon

Please guys, more respect

Mawtin Luthah Kang?

Martin lither king is lit fam

This hero worship of a known woman beater and child toucher is really fucked up. How easily people forget things like this really shock me.

>how easily people forget fringe rumors started a few generations back

They probably deserved it

Welcome bother

It is well known and documented that her had tons of sexual partners while married. That is not speculation. It is a fact.

Dear Martin, are these honkies wizards or just shitheads?

Stop telling lies you cracker

ok there shit heel

You're now banned from my thread

Ok

lol

test

k there guy

What the fuck does that have to do with anything?

You do know that there's a difference between appreciate someone's lifetime of hard work and grand achievement in the face of terrible odds, and needing them to be a fucking perfect saint in mind and body so you can worship as superman or the second coming of Jesus or some such shit.

We're talking about somebody who did good meaningful work, and was eventually killed for it, and you're shitting all over it because omg he liked sex with women therefore nothing he did matters.

Yeah, you tard, and Van Goghs depression went down the drain and he lost his fucking perspective on life and chopped his own ear off. He also made some pretty fucking good paintings, but I guess you're gonna tell me they all suck because he wasn't as a perfect as a god.

Go fuck your hero-worshipping ass.

Yeah it was funny when the CIA tried to blackmail him, with audio of him talking about his sex addiction, into sabotaging and discrediting the civil rights movement for them, and instead he just went, fuck you, idgaf, tell the world you cunts, all you'll ruin is me personally, you're not stopping this train.

>more balls than any /btard ever had

oh no. where will i go to show my appreciation

I saw those letters from the CIA threatening him... that was some seriously racist official shit-talking in there. If anyone still wonders why the white race is the most hated race, (it isn't bc some of us are inventors and came up w cool technorogy) have a look into that shit. The "Greatest" generation were utter shit people consumed by their hate of pretty much anyone and everyone not just like themselves. ...so much that they destroyed each other, and most of human civilization, and then, hadn't had enough, did it again a couple decades later lol.

We'll clearly some of those people successfully passed that worldview down through a few more generations to today, bc the Internet is the catch-all basin by and for all their fucked up great-grandkids.