Sup Forums, I'm talking to this girl who smokes pot and I've never even tried it. What's it like?

Sup Forums, I'm talking to this girl who smokes pot and I've never even tried it. What's it like?

>General stoner bread

Self bump

Educate me stoner fags

If you smoke an indica, it's like taking a decongestant for your brain. You get a totally different perspective on things. It's my favorite high.

If you smoke a sativa, you'll get put into an incredibly deep state of chill. First time I ate a brownie with a sativa, I was basically useless for like six hours. It's very relaxing, but you'll have to be cool with just singing into your couch for a while.

But, it is different for everybody, so you won't know how you'll react til you try it. It's a fun experience, user, I'd say try it once and if you don't like it, don't do it any more. Good luck with the girl, user!

Sinking* into your couch. If you were singing into your couch then you'd be smoking something stronger than weed.

you're mixing the two up dude

Sup Forumsrother, take my advice.

Don't lie to this chick and pretend like you have done it, it'll all fall apart eventually and she'll think you're a loser trying to be edgy.

Admit that you haven't tried it, and see where it goes from there. Maybe she'll want to educate you on it, and maybe you'll get some out of it.

Thanks Sup Forumsro, I remember her saying something along those lines. She said she prefers the one that let's you stay active, anyway to clear weed out of your system quickly? My job could potentially drug test

She's beautiful, we already fucked and dated when we were younger. I didn't lie to her, I told her I haven't, that's why she wants me to smoke with her so bad

basically

-You will get happier
-Things will feel a bit more esoteric/you will see hidden irony and laugh at things you once thought stupid
-Confusion
-Creative thoughts
-Things feel more pleasureable, taste more intense, etc.

Some give a lot of energy, some make you feel like your merging with the couch your on, or just make you tired. Obviously the effects decline rapidly as you smoke more. Dont pretend your a smoker to her, especially if you intend to get high with her.

Check'd and understood

two weeks, damn she will think you're one faggot loser when you go full retard during your first time.
what said.

I'm gonna assume you already went, "YEAH, I'm like snoop dogg but in white, y'no'msayin."
So good luck faggot. Just don't expect much from this.

Lmao I'm not a liar, I wouldn't say some stupid shit like that. I've got no reason to lie to her about it. I'm clueless when it comes to weed culture so I just wanted to learn up some

Weed will stay in your system for about a month, can linger longer than that. If you're going to get pee tested, either don't smoke for a month or get fake pee.

And yes, sativa is the more "active" strain, just remember: indica, in da couch!

Woops, this user got it right. I mixed them up in my first post.

Anything in general I should know or keep in mind?

Honestly most weed you come across will tend to be a hybrid, and indica leaning in my experience.

~~~~~
Should of mentioned the first few times you smoke pot its sort of like quasi tripping on shrooms. Like, 'creative thoughts' the first few times = a weaker grasp on reality.

I.e

One of the first times I smoked pot I went downstairs and tried to make toast. Put the bread in the toaster, and closed my eyes. Tons of visuals and colours, and because your memory is weak on pot and your very creative, I sort of forgot how toasters worked. I concluded the only way my bread would EVER come out was if I chanted and danced for the toaster, in order to appease the gods. (Then i realized what i was doing and snapped out of it, after a couple minutes)

So yeah expect some fun trippy shit if you smoke the good stuff.

Don't go out in public til you're used to the feeling of being high lol. Try different foods, the sensation of eating is totally different. Same for music, listen to a lot of stuff and see how it feels. The first time I listened to A Milli while I was high I felt like I was at a concert. Just be safe generally. Don't do stuff you normally wouldn't do while stoned. Try not to hurt yourself.

Yes. Anxiety is increased a lot on weed. Sometimes certain sensations actually get overwhelming, eating chips can be so crunchy it disgusts you. At least when you first start smoking.

True stuff. I went skating with a friend around her neighborhood and I felt like I was in New Mexico. I live in South Texas. Never been to New Mexico in my life.

Fun as hell or lame as fuck, depends on how much/often you smoke

Imagine being sper drunk, like when you take 10 shots of wodka at once.

It's not like that at all!

It makes you gay. Don't do it.

Its basically just like if your life was going at5 fps and alot of input lag.

Can confirm, smoked one penis now I smoke at least twenty a day

Do it, there are no downsides. Free weed, and you get to strengthen your relationship

It's like sucking the AIDS out of every black cock on earth at the same time.

Flip flop those and you've got it right.

Bro its this simple

U become highly sensitive!
Meaning everthing will feel more physically and many things that affect u emotionally regardless of positive, negative or a bit of both will be a little more sensitive(u will value stuff more than when ur sober because it isn't effecting u as emotionally as sober), so don't be afraid just be grateful and ur high will be good, also because u will be more sensitive u will be more incline to think about life, dw nothing happens for a reason and if u could help u would.

So when ur high just remember
Stay humble because nothing happens for any reason until you are aware of it
Don't want u going autistic and failing ur chances of getting pussy while ur high ghee

(Isn't effecting u emotionally as much when ur sober so u will be more aware)*

That's a cool picture OP. Also pot is fun, it makes you feel good and relaxed things are tastier and funnier and you think different, i would recommend.

It's like the exact opposite but that's okay

Any Sup Forumsrother in Vancouver ?

I know, got em mixed up and too late to fix after I posted

it's good. it's not gunna make you freak out or see anything. if you smoke sativa strains you'll feel more alert, often energetic, motivated with good focus at the right amounts. Indica strains make you wanna eat food, make you feel lazy and everything too much effort to bother with, body high etc; great if you gunna chill at home at night.

both make everything just more awesome. music sounds better, animation looks sharper and more colourful, food tastes better. It's ridiculous that it's considered so bad and illegal when it's so safe, cheap and relaxing.

also this. no-one cares if you've never smoked before, infact they'll probably give you some free joints and WANT to smoke with you because of it. Stoners LOVE smoking with a newbro their first few times.

If you only smoke once or twice, drink lots of water, dont have much bodyfat on you and have an active lifestyle you'll piss it all out within a couple days. It takes 2weeks to a month or more if you're a daily smoker.

Protip: LSD, Shrooms and nearly every other drug are out of your system in 2-3 days so if you have a job that does regular tests those are prob your best bet.

If you're looking for weed in Vancouver just go to the store. The dispensaries usually do home delivery too.

Ho I'am not looking for weed I have plenty haha I know I buy from dispensary all the time.

Just asking if there is some bro from Vancity that is all.

I'am planning to go on a walk by the sea wall and get high then I'll play some hearthstone or magic duels.

After thinking about it that would be weird to meet someone from b to smoke but I just moved to Vancouver like a couple month ago and I don't know many people that smoke and I'am not working right now so I have lots of time.

That sounds cool

It is

I'am in between job right now so I can really relax and profit from this beautiful city and weed haha.

Thank fuck there was a stoner thread up
I can hardly believe this myself but I ate some edibles 11 hours ago that only just hit me
It wasn't even anything special just peanut butter on crackers with vaped bud sprinkled ontop, same amount as I usually eat probably 10 times before
Anyone ever had a longer delay?

more than a few hours is really weird

Smoking for the last tme today. im quitin for a pretty long time.
GF is about to come over and buds are coming over in an hour or so..
anything fun to do? high and drunk as balls

My cousin smoked 4 pots at my family reunion and ran around relentlessly trying to suck a dick. My uncle finally let him have a go at his penis just to shut him up after 2 hours of whining.

Fam the longest delay I've had with edibles was like an hour. What the fuck are you consuming?

Are you black?