So what does cum taste like? How would the texture of the cum modify accordingly when fried?

So what does cum taste like? How would the texture of the cum modify accordingly when fried?

Other urls found in this thread:

getthelube.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

saltly and warm and sticky... never fried it as im a girl. be weird to ask a man for cum...

No its not.

to ask for cuM? i want it. my bf is bored of me

silly you, you're a girl your opinion on this topic does not matter since you are not capable of producing this marvelous viscous white liquid. Only a man can tell what his specialty tastes and smells like. I heard you can modify the terabytes of data in your sperm by drinking energy drinks, producing less sperm but more powerful. That said, only a man can taste the true power of cum and answer what would modify whenst fried?

i'll cum on you cumdumpster

I'm in Santa Monica, if you're close you are more than welcome to come take as much as you want.

ive tasted it more than him.
fruit makes it sweeter, but i just wanr to plaease ihim so idc

>im a girl
stopped reading right there.
tits or gtfo

>]
why? why shiykd i?

how would you know that you've "tasted" it more than him? I guzzle my jizz after each orgasm so only a pee size comes out when i fuck my gf. I, as a man, soooo totally taste/ drink more cum than a girl.

Wait, you're a female? TITS OR GET THE FUCK OUT!

because it's the rules.

because if he swallows more than i, why am i here? i just want it all... I want to please him

you're here because you're a pointless waste of life, cumdumpster. now tits or gtfo
ps your probably a dude mascarading as a woman to troll

Read

i fell useless. i wanna be a giood cumdumpters.

fuck of newfag thats old and boring copypasta

Calling me a newfag when you don't know the tits rule. Tits or GTFO.

>Update
i know the rule. i also dont see the point when theres only newfags

I'm not a newfag for one, two, level the playing field, prove you're a female.

Eat a dick with those rules. Just jump to the landwhale cop out and face that you either ghecked out the post because you guzzled it or you want to guzzle it in the future.
Go kiss smegma at the tap.

like salty milk and coins

t. angry fat feminist dyke

give mr a reasons

Edgy. Still waiting for those tits, bitch.

Tell Mr. to snap the tits photo you will be posting to Sup Forums fucking bitch.

getthelube.com/

Triplets of truth.

kill youselr fon cam wtih me

k. where?

>5
idk im lonely enterinta mr

im lonely

Because mentioning you are female for no reason is against the great traditions of Sup Forumsb. Nobody cares, you snowflake. But you brought it up, so tits or gtfo.

tits

\

TITS OR GTFO

i'll "tits or gtfo" but only if you "69" with me ;)