What the fuck /bros/ ? No Rekt thread ?

What the fuck /bros/ ? No Rekt thread ?

ITT: Rekt thread right fucking now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6y5VYwbp4
dictionary.com/browse/dumbass
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Story?

Party in Taiwan, where they sprayed colored starch into the air. Which promptly caught fire and set the entire place ablaze.

I mean, it's not like starch can be a fire or even an explosion hazard, now is it?

Fire bad.

Yes bad no fun

Big party where they decided it would be a good idea to form an army to counter the white walkers and setting fire in chems and decorations was the quickest option they had.

The webm is them marching to the wall.

Jesus. Thought Asians are meant to be smart?

Haha, I've been waiting for years for a clip like that to surface.

to be honest, of all the times I've posted this webm, it's the first time I drop this explaination and it suit perfectly.

fucking niggers :)

it'd be cool if any of these weren't staged

That nigger going to get shot doing that

people all over the world do this, even in the US, because conservative faggots like you dont believe in planned parenthood

Fuck off with that fake Jalals shit.

It's not even just planned parenthood. Only like 3% of their national service is abortion, the rest is prenatal care and female health procedures; otherwise the name wouldn't be "planned parenthood"

To stupid to use contraceptives blame conservatives

my point exactly

you mean too* fuckin moron

birth control is more reliable than rubbers, but conservatives dont want women to have it so, yea blame conservatives

Probably trying to make the nigger smarter.

awkward reaching there, but normal libtardness

Mr Pink is here to save the Thread

Its pretty old, man

>fuckin

It's fucking. Dumb ass

>runs out of store, throws everything up in the air like a cartoon

edit this shit to at least TRY to make it look realistic

He winds up adopting the dog and fixes its behavior problems though.

Pink delivers

dumb-ass has a hyphen fucktard

Did he died?

>conservatives dont want women to have

Oh did they ban birth control? No they didn't. Kys faggot

topkek

Pink is an Idiot

Nah, just needed a few stitches, he was back on the street the next day.

they cut funding for planned parenthood and conservative owned insurance plans stops covering it so, yes, blame conservatives

nerve gas can become flammable

worst vid on b

You forgot the comma before fucktard, shitwit

It's dumbass. You both are fucking stupid

weird how they turn their heads in sync

pussy overload

that seems real

Birth control prevents implanted egg from attaching to the uterine wall. Implanted egg = life. According to you retarded conservatives, birth control = murder. They have not outlawed it, but they have absolutely tried like hell to do so. Do you even understand your cult following, you absolute mongoloid?

Did he died?

any good Anime to recomend? i like dark enviroment Animes (like Ergo Proxy)

this is the most sensible thing any shit skin could do when they find out they're pregnant...kudos!!

There's seven pussies in that room

gantz is rekt

Pink loads it up

If you watch the whole thing it's far less eventful than the clip makes it appear.

I've never seen that clip posted without this exact question being the first response to it.

Nah, just needed help clearing his throat

Post some real fucked up shit faggots

he died

shit-wit also has a hyphen

>planned parenthood

Doesn't supply birth control pills dip shit. You can only get a prescription there for them you still have to go buy them at your local drug store. I know my sister works there

no, a good deal of it goes into preventing pregnancy. "Planned parenthood" doesn't imply that their job is to plan for parenthood; it implies that becoming a parent SHOULD be planned. Keep getting your contraceptives and std checks, and only have a kid when you're ready.

Pink keep it coming

>extreme overreaction
Fucking lemmings

you are stupid for even interjecting. dumb-ass has always had a hyphen and only since the advent of intenet and text messaging have people used it without. If you wanna match wits with me, i'll take any equivalency test you choose and wager your month's pay

that guy is cool

youtube.com/watch?v=zZ6y5VYwbp4

Those guys actualy got shot doing that, so that doesn't sound very fake to me.

Dude needs to invest in a sharpener.

Before you ask:

He burned his patch...

Nah, he went back to his loving family and had spaghetti
What do you think?

>According to you retarded conservatives, birth control = murder. They have not outlawed it, but they have absolutely tried like hell to do so. Do you even understand your cult following, you absolute mongoloid?

I'm not a conservative retard I'm just not as fucking stupid as you. Birth control is easily accessible in this country for everyone. If you say otherwise you are either fucking stupid or a liar.

Or an electric carving knife and some extension cords

if that was america...boiiii.. he'd be dead

planned parenthood where i live helps pay for those that can't afford the script

HAH

What's happening there?

i remember this, what was the deal ? the guy just wanted to do it to prove som theory or what ?

i see the blood, but the kid seems alive?

how to touch a breast.....

WORLDSTAR!!!21!

Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

That's what I call a retard

That's where your wrong kiddo. They do want woman to have it. They don't want to pay for it.

dictionary.com/browse/dumbass

BTFO! Kys faggot