Have any of you fags actually been on a tinder date before?

Have any of you fags actually been on a tinder date before?
How was it did you get cat-fished or anything?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@PhilipVogel/the-hidden-trump-supporters-at-americas-most-liberal-college-f0b6892a6fe7#.8o472iubl
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I've only ever met one girl from Tinder, had two dates, fucked around for a bit, then she revealed her crazy. Dated a girl from PoF for a couple months then she revealed her crazy. Moral: there's a reason attractive girls use online dating and it's not for a lack of available dick.

>dating
Sup Forums really does belong to the normies now, huh?

I envy you guys.

I envy your trips fag

Is it worth it? I've just moved to campus, and have near 0 friends here. I'm usually social as fuck, but lately I've been off my game.

I went to one. She is my gf now.

>date

i have only met sluts on tinder, never date a tinder chick dude just fuck em

That's nice

I use okCupid and trust me if your not good looking no ones gonna talk to you even the fucking ugly sjw fat fucks

I met five girls from Tinder last year. all five of them were very insane but four of them put out the first night, three of them on a few occasions afterward.

Okcupid fag here just to say don't use online dating there is a reason why these girls are single

Been on around 15, fucked 4. Works nice but kinda lame girls. You get alot better hitting on girls after a while though.

Fucked four girls in total from Tinder. First one was horrible, 5/10 in pics 2/10 in reality. Limp dick syndrome with that one.
Second one was awesome, really bonded with her, she loves getting freakishly dominated. See her on a regular basis, and both are very clear on just being friends.
Third one gave the best blowjobs you can imagine, a true cumslut. Loves getting her face drenched.. She caught feelings though, and wasn't okay with me fucking other people so I had to ghost.

Fourth was today actually. A qt who was really dtf. She used snus though (swedish tobacco), so limp dick syndrome again..

Can recommend Tinder, but it rarely lives up to expectations.

this, came looking for sex but ended up with someone who weirdly enough really matches with my interests and life and stuff.
the catfishing with tinder would probably be using old photos/height differences/etc.

My tip is to not wait too long before planning a date, don't go talking for weeks but keep it to a bit of talking for a maximum of a few days to see if you click and then plan a date. leave some stuff to talk about on the actual date. i would advise to do something like play a game of pool instead of just drinks (too awkward and focused on talking) and going to the cinema as one of the first few dates is horrible (you're silent instead of getting to know eachother).

oh, and not only 'old photos' but photos from a specific angle. I matched with a pretty hot blonde young chick, until I saw she had this 1 angle that made her look really nice and in another frontal photo you could see her face was like stretched out (large forehead? kinda)

three months using, almost 30 matchs, none dates...
just stupid attention whores girls, looking for auto afirmation

As a normie that's been here since 06 I like to think a couple of y'all had some normal life's. I see I was kinda wrong.

I went on my first one Wednesday. We hit off super well over text for 2 days or so, and even leading up to the date. When we met she was the least enthusiastic person I have ever met. She hardly made eye contact and didn't say shit. Pretty painful imo, I can only come up with so many conversation ideas so fast. On to the next one I guess

Well, not Tinder, but I did recently have a sweaty hookup with a guy from grindr. It was alright, but I think I'm gonna stop doing it. Guys there just aren't boyfriend material, and I need more than just sex, you know?

Normie newfag here, only been here since 2011. Kinda like checking in once or twice a week just to keep that fine line between psycho and too normie

Are you me?

I hadn't tinder for two days and I met up with a girl, she blew me on the first date. Next date she was on her period and she wanted to try anal...so yup. Btw anal isn't that great man, it made her asshole bleed.

Lube, faggot. Never enough lube!

I've fucked around 12 tinder sluts. All went well except one was a secret fatty. Still fucked her bc I'm a sexual degenerate

I used a condom with extra lube, it went in fine it just bled from being stretched out. Her chili ring never had a shit log that compared to my meat log before, faggot

Read plz

medium.com/@PhilipVogel/the-hidden-trump-supporters-at-americas-most-liberal-college-f0b6892a6fe7#.8o472iubl

sheeeit, nigga

Back in August right after I broke up with my gf matched with a chunky Mexican chick who was in town for a work training. She came over to my apartment with wine and ended up sucking me dry. Didn't have to do shit tinder is cash.

Hell, you're among friends, user.

I would've fucked a fatty too, sex is sex and the fat chicks have low self esteem so you can use them even better without reciprocating

I dated a girl once,turned out to be a trap.
Mocked her with my friends and crushed her soul