LITTLE WHITE DICKS!

>LITTLE WHITE DICKS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA TOWN!"*
>BIG BLACK COCKS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift lighters into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't tasted a black man's cock!
>"Some haven't even let one plant their seed in their wives!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most straight white privileged males don't even engage in black culture!
>I for instance recently met the Wu-Tang Clan
>I heard one of their songs was called "Wu-Tang Clan ain't nuthin to fuck wit"
>More like, Wu-Tang Clan AIN'T NUTHIN TO KEK WIT!
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all white males in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Whites LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the white females in the crowd are now being raped while the white males are being forced to watch and suck BBCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY BLACK COCK!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, THE RZA, THE GZA, OLD DIRTY BASTARD, INSPECTAH DECK, RAEKWON THE CHEF, U-GOD, GHOSTFACE KILLAH AND THE METHOD MAN!
>Wu-Tang Clan storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Louis is already on his knees sucking off ODB while RZA starts rapping
THERE'S NO PLACE TO HI-HIDE WHEN I SLIP INSI-HIDE THE WOMB... DOCTOR DOOM, PREPARE FOR THE BOOM!... OH MAN... I SLAM... YOUR MAM! NOW WATCH HER CREAM LIKE TARZAAAAN!
*Louis is now being raped by Ghostface as he sucks off Method Man and ODB*

ODB is dead though

Yes yes well done cuckposter, well done cuckposter.

HOWEVER

dead meme

'LITTLE WHITE DICKS' dies while 'JUST' looks set to live forever. There's no justice in the meme world.

But there is JUSTice.

Die painfully. I was here before Baneposting, I was here before Drive-posting. You merely adopted memes. I was born into them. Moulded by them.

the audio commentaries on louie are really interesting

I miss these threads

>Thinking because you were a tiny girl before everyone else means you should be worshipped
That's pretty meta, well done.

>LITTLE ROMAN SWORDS!
BOOOOOOOOOO!
*Crowd begins to hiss and shout phrases like "GET OUTTA LONDINIUM!"
>BIG CELTIC SPEARS!
YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
*Crowd begins to cheer, stomp feet and lift braziers into the air*
>Now I know there are some people out there that haven't been implaed by a Celtic man's spear!
>"Some haven't even let one raze their villages!"
*Crowd begins to boo and hiss again*
>But most privileged Christian Romans don't even engage in Celtic culture!
>I for instance recently met the Fianna
>I heard one of their nicknames was 'Knights of the Red Branch'
>More like, 'Knights of the Big Branches!'
>Like seriously! They absolutely ravaged my wife's dripping cunt hole, I slurped up the cum from her pussy after everyone of them defiled her!
*Crowd begins to cheer as all Roman in the crowd are beaten*
>I mean it's only my duty isn't it!? Romans LITERALLY invented slavery and everything bad in the world!
*All the Roman females in the crowd are now being raped while the Roman males are being forced to watch and suck BCCs*
>MY DAUGHTER SHOULD LITERALLY GET RAPED BY CELTIC SPEARS!
>NOW FOR OUR SPECIAL GUESTS, FIONN MAC CHUMHAILL, CUMHAILL MAC TRENMOR, GOLL MAC MORNA, DIARMUID UA DUIBHNE, CAILTE MAC RONAIN, LUGHAID STRONGHAND, OISIN MAC FHIONN AND OSCAR MAC OISIN!
*An Fianna storm on stage with their cocks hanging out, Louisimus is already on his knees sucking off Fionn while Goll starts chanting*
>MESSE OCUS PANGUR BAN, CHECHTAR NATHAR FRIA SHAINDAN, BITH A MENASAM FRI SEILGG, MU MENMA CEIN IM SHAINCHERIDD
*Louisimus is now being raped by Diarmuid as he sucks off Cailte and Oisin*

How did Louis CK get the cuck label meme? This is something I've legitimately wondered. I don't really follow his work, I've just seen short clips of his stand up routine stuff.

Can anyone please enlighten me? Thank you.

>well done
for you

He blames white males for everything wrong with the world

>Louis CK steps on stage
>his appearance is dishevelled, beard unkempt, clothes tattered, skin paler than usual
>dark bags droop beneath his sunken, dead eyes
>the crowd cheers as he slowly limps to the microphone
>he grasps it with a trembling hand
>"L-Lit..."
>the crowd is on the edge of their seats
>"Little..." CK barely audibly whispers
>a pair of size thirteen jordans lands on stage
>"Oh God I can't do this anymore"
>Louis runs off stage sobbing
>the crowd is still, silence broken only by an indistinct "dayum" in the back
>"I guess that's that"
>the crowd begins getting up from their seats and leaving the auditorium single-file
>a faint bongo drumming is heard in the distance
>the crowd looks behind them at the stage
>the drumming becomes louder and more discernible
>a lone negro sits back down in his seat
>suddenly the curtains burst open
>"OOGA BOOGA"
>an entirely naked, oiled up Louis CK somersaults on-stage
>"TEENY WEENY WHITE PEENIES"
>the audience roars in excitement and begins rushing back to their seats
>"HEYOOOO DID SOMEBODY SAY BIG BLACK COCKS?"
>multiple audience members are trampled to death in the stampede
>"NIGGER DICK NIGGER DICK NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER DICK"
>the audience desperately tries climbing over the stacks of limp bodies at the entrance door
>Louis CK starts rolling around on the floor while screaming incoherently
>"HOWDY HOWDY ROWDY BUCKS"
>Tupac's hologram appears on stage and begins performing his new single
>"WE'RE GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN TO THE INTERRACIAL BREEDING GROUNDS"
>the surviving members of the audience begin rapping along with him
>Louis CK is frothing at the mouth while rolling around
>Neil Degrasse Tyson takes his shirt off and starts beating his chest
>in the far south, a white supremacist cartoonist in a cowboy hat suddenly wakes up from a fitful sleep
>"I sense... a disturbance."

Ah. I guess that would explain it.

A while ago Louis did a 'white guilt' routine where the gist of the joke was
>isn't it great being white, I could just go back to any time in history and I'd be set, 'oh you're white? Here, we've already got a place set for you,' 'oh thanks man.'
>Really white people have been fucking everyone else for all of history
>we're going to get so fucked in the future once they catch up
>and let's be honest, we kind of deserve it
Very tongue-in-cheek about the whole thing but then over the course of a few-dozen threads pointing out the extremely general and innaccurate nature of the claims people started to alter it to become more and more absurd until it went from
>white people, we're kind of assholes right?
to
>WHEN I SAY 'KILL,' YOU SAY 'WHITEY!'
>'KILL!'

I personally think the whole thing was pretty damn funny.

One of these days these meme-texts are going to reach singularity levels of kek. I greatly appreciated this particular one user.

Why is this meme so much danker than the other Sup Forums memes?

Sup Forums memes today are literally just single words in all caps like "HOWEVER".

Like Blart posting and prime Bane posting it requires a degree of creativity to create something worth saving. Summer fags and redditers seek attention with the least amount of work possible.

I suppose you have a point. Meme quality has dropped a bit.

HOWEVER

Good memes don't just burst into existence over the course of one thread because 5 excited newfags decided they just witnessed the next big thing. Louis-posting/LWD-BBC came about over the course of months as described by . Baneposting was even longer in the making. And the Louis thing was able to feed on the growing undercurrent of resentment against 'white-guilt' just like Baneposting grew out of frustration against the absurd praise being heaped upon Nolan despite his mediocrity. A good meme needs a base and time to naturally develop, not just some autist taking a random line from some shit movie and deciding 'this is a meme now' and making 15 threads before the other autists decide 'I saw it 3 times, must be dank now.'

I got my masters in memeology from the Australian campus of the university of kek

this is the best one, I miss Louis posting it was way more creative than most memes

I saw the back in time skit. Shit made me laugh.

topkek

Look at him

LITTLE

JUST

HOWEVER

BANE?