Bored? Got time to kill? Do you want to rustle the Jimmies of people who take an online game too seriously...

Bored? Got time to kill? Do you want to rustle the Jimmies of people who take an online game too seriously? We've got just the task for you.

No matter if you are a master ruseman, a genius at playing strategy games or if you just want to hang out with your fellow channers on a browser game, we need YOU for our great army.

If you have already played Tribal Wars, now is the time to play it at its full potential.

If you are new to the game, we will teach you everything you need to know.

What you can expect from the raid: as many shoes on heads as your heart desires, crying underage faggots, many, many seriously MAD people and lots and lots of epic lulz.

TL;DR Join our raid on a browsergame called Tribal Wars and rustle some Jimmies.

How you can help:
1). Go to en.tribalwars2.com (make sure you are on the internationel server => en. in url)

2). Make your account (if you are on mobile it will direct you to the app. YOU HAVE TO CREATE YOUR ACCOUNT ON THE DESKTOP VERSION FIRST! the mobile version doesn't allow you to choose your spawn location)

3). Realm is Yburg (important!)

4). Start in the South East (important!)

5). Post your username ITT. Make sure it isn't anything really offensive or the faggy mods could ban you. You'll be invited to a tribe afterwards.

6). Follow the tutorial and then do the quests: you'll learn as you play. More difficult questions about the game / the raid will be answered on Discord.

7). Once you've joined the tribe, you will receive an invite to our Discord chat, on which the raid is organised. It's important to be as active as possible on Discord, communication is really important when planning attacks on our enemies and defending each other.

Bump

We need fresh blood

get in her(e) niggers

Haven't played this game in a long time but used to get annoyed constantly by people attacking me in the middle of the fucking night - I'd wake up in the morning and have waves of nobles on the way.

then you were on the wrong side of the noble train

MrSwistak

sent

Didn't get enough in the last thread eh?

You are going to need more then hundreds of retarded members to win this world.

and you can be one of them !

well, i guess i am giving it a shot
HugoCoin

Can I play this like twice a day and be successful? Or do I have to camp my computer, skip work and class and never sleep to do good?

sent

you can coop with up to 2 other players and/or build up defensive

i was all for this, then i smoked a joint. im not bored anymore im kind of content

Glory to the Commonwealth

Bump

Oh well, why not?
Ghatanothoa

What the hell, might as well try this thing
ElAzteca

sent

for some reason i cant create a account

If your name has something blocked by their filter in it, they won't let you create the account. It doesn't come up with an indication that's the reason why though

In general try not to make offensive names, mods already hate us so don't pick something bannable

Glaedr2

Karmic

rednamlooc

Kaname part of it?
anon40?
billymayshere?
woozyfailguy?

sent
are you on the right realm? cant find you