Ask a guy who has a job, friends and wife anything

Ask a guy who has a job, friends and wife anything.
Pic related: it's wife

so how long till you kys?

probably never with those

Type of panties.does.your wife wear?

string mostly, does it matter?

>denial

Does she indulge your fetishes/sex drive properly?
>Have nightmare about getting tricked into marrying a broad and she cuts off anal access and I have to kill myself

Why are you such a faggot, posted clothed pictures of your wife.
Pathetic.

I would kms if I married a whale.

Bikini or nude pics of your wife so I can cum already?

no, not really, sex is kinda dull at times but I guess it comes with decade long relationship

Job, Friends, Wife

If you had to lose one, which would it be?

My milk of magnesia! Post more OP.

does she suck dick and how often?

friends honestly, they come and go
even the childhood ones, with family it's different

yes, and how often I ask for it which is once a week or so, I prefer fucking

whats the freakiest shit youve done with her in bed op?

I have debated ever getting married. I have yet to hear someone say "I love being married. This shit is tits!"

So I guess the question is.... Are you happily married after a decade of being with her? Or just going through the motions like, "Fuck. Well, I'm stuck now. Hopefully she dies soon."

anal probably

go for it as a life step, if you want kids and home
it has nothing to do with love
marriage is just two people looking in the same direction

>it has nothing to do with love

Uhh...So you don't love her? I guess it makes more sense to get married for symbiotic purposes rather than love. Thanks OP.

are you happy knowing you have one life, and you are spending said one life with this woman?

and soon one day you will die and then have nothing and remember nothing and your wife will be sucking some black dudes dick idek all whilst forgetting you ever existed

Damn she fat bro, couldnt you score smth better??

i think she's quite hot tbh

I do love her but I think we people are meant to be in relationships up to 7 years, it's biology
if you think you can stay with one woman for the sake for supporting one home and kid instead of few from previous relationships get married
I actually enjoy marriage probably because I finally got mature enough, or just realized life passes by, and kudos for her that she waited
I don't want to advertise it tho