When I was 10 or 11 I was moved to my aunt because of family problems. She was 26 or 27 at the time

When I was 10 or 11 I was moved to my aunt because of family problems. She was 26 or 27 at the time.
She has always been nerdy. 5 foot 2 ish 125lbs. Wore "mom clothes"
Really into anime and cartoons and shit. Just finished med school and is a family doctor.
>be me 10 just moved in.
> sleep on couch but we watch scary movies and I end up just sleeping in her bed.
>months in she's getting tipsy watching tv.
>I'm in her underwear drawer being a 10 year old horny kid.
>she catches me.
>she laughs and calls me a little horndog and takes the panties from me and puts them over my head as she's walking past.
>me: ohh shit.. embarrassed as fuck.
>aunt: come on. Let's get in the shower and clean you up as she's taking off her clothes.
>I'm shocked because we never showered together.
>aunt: every time u shower you get out just as dirty as when u got in. Come on. You need to be clean. No more waistig water, your showering with me.
>she pushes me to the bathroom and turns the shower on. Takes me shirt and shorts off while she's in her bra and panties.
>aunt: get in.
>she follows right behind.
>she's standing in front of me in the water naked.
>she begins washing my hair and pulls me closer to her as if she's inspecting my head. My face is right in front of her big ol boobies.
>she starts to wash my body and when she gets to my dick she rubs suds on my balls and dick and gives my dick a few strokes "just washing".
>she turns around and begins cleaning herself.
>she bends over right in front of me to Alena her legs and feet.
>ass...
>I start to get hard and nervously try to hide it.
>she spots it.
>aunt "look at you mr stud getting all hard in front of a naked girl.. you wouldn't even know where to put that thing!"
>"I do too know.."
>aunt: "ooh is that right? Where then? Go on tell me..."
>I just look nervously.
>aunt : "it's ok when I was your age I didn't know either. Look at you (as she pushes my hands away from my dick) stiff as a bored." As she pats down on it.
Cont?

Cont.

continue buddy

Fake as hell but do continue.

No, kill youself.

Don't care if fake, let's do this.

bump

goddamit OP, are you typing it? never start a greentext thread without the text pretyped

fake, but continue

Op c'mon.

keep going you fuck, did you knock her up?

>Then my mom got scared. Said I'm moving in with my auntie who molested me in the show-air

Fail @ slowness

I need this, OP.
Keep this shit real.

Cont

>and a skeleton popped out. and i walked the dinosaur while leaking spaghetti

Pic not her but very similar body type.
>cont.
>as she pats down on my dick she said " maybe it's time you learn a little bit" and she tugs on it a little.
>she turns off shower. Tells me to dry off and go to the bed and she will be there in a min.
>she gets to the room and she's nude.
>aunt: "when I was your age I was confused about a lot and there was no one to teach me about this kind of stuff." As she pokes at my crotch.
>aunt" I'm not sure I should even be talking about it.. this stuff of for adults only."
>me " I'm old enough.."
>aunt"ok.. have you ever touched yourself"
>me"idk.." she can see I'm embarrassed.
>aunt"it's ok stud I touch myself sometimes too. It feels good. Everyone does it."
>me"I have before.. but not a lot."
>she goes on to explain birds and bees.
>aunt" do u know all the other places guys like to put these??" As she taps her finger on my dick.
>me"no... " even though I had an idea I liked acting clueless so she would talk more about it.
>aunt" well sometimes guys like to put it in a girls mouth... sometimes between a girls boobs..(as she mashed her tits together.) sometimes in a girls butt.."
>me"why would they put it in a girls mouth? Why not just do it themselves..?"
>aunt " because it feels wayyyy better inside a girl."
>me "really..?"
>aunt " yes.. would u ever want to do that? It feels really good sometimes"
>me "well.. yea but I haven't dont that before."
>aunt "well here.. I can teach you what it's like."
>she starts stroking my dick.
>she can see I'm nervous and says"it's okay I'm not gunna tell anyone."
>she leans down and starts suckin on my dick. She can easily fit all of it in her mouth because I'm 10.
>aunt "see how good that feels"
>after 30 seconds she stops.
>aunt "is keep going but I don't want us to get into trouble. This is adult stuff.."
>me "I'm not that young.."
>aunt " well f anyone found out we both would go to jail for a really long time. I'd never get to see you again.."
>me" I won't tell anyone."
Cont?

Go on

Sorry I'm taking so long bros I never told this shit before and I'm on a phone typing. Bear with me.

continue it fag

pic is jaden from ATKarchives if anyone gives a fuck

>at that moment, she says "okay, big man, show me" and I started pounding into her, full speed, like a jack rabbit.
>feelsgoodman
>durp

pictures of your aunts body. we demand it.

thx dude

dam almost trips... deliver anyway op!

inb4 three fiddy

conttttt

>cont
>aunt "ok here do me in the butt"
>me: "ok!" and i stick it in her pooper
>me: fills her up with oreo stuffing
>aunt: gets pregnenant
>me: cousin/nephew/daughter or w/e that is should be shot!
>aunt: nooooooo!
>me: LUKE-INA, I AM YOUR FATHER

>wake up, all just a dream...
>but wait... oh shit my dad's sucking me off!

Fake but cont

PLOT TWIST

Where do you get off.

>>tl;dr op was raped by lonely aunt

>On my aunts tits

Cont.
>aunt " well.. okay but this is grown up stuff. But if you want me to I will."
>starts sucking my dick more.
>after a few min she stops and shows me how to eat pussy.
>"lick right here as fast as you can. Lick all over right here."
>she turns me over and is straddling my face and she turns around into the 69 position but she's sitting up at first.
>goes down and starts sucking my now limp dick because of nerves and sucking my balls.
>after a minute she sits up right and sinks her weight into my face and begins moving her hips.
>aunt "just like that.. yea... your doing good buddy keep going.." kind of Mia king as she's talking.
>she begins to really ride my face kind of hard and I'm getting breaths in when I can.
>she's moving her hips grinding my face faster and faster.
>from time to time she notices my toungue isn't out and she reminds me to stick it out.
>long thrusts along my face and she lets out a moan.
>liquid rushes out and I inhale some into my nose.
>the last few thrusts are extra hard on my face hurting my nose and jaw.
>she rolls off of me.
>that was good buddy. Did you like it?
>me"yea I liked it.." I'm kind of hesitant.
>me " is it good when a girl pees on the guys mouth..?
>aunt "aww no honey that isn't pee that's different.. that's a good juice. A guy wants as much of that to come out as he can get it's good when that happens. Did it get in your mouth?"
>me " it got into my mouth and nose I accidentally swallowed some.."
>aunt" that's good you little stud. You liked it didn't you?"
>me "yea I liked it" even though I didn't really like it and it kind of grossed me out.
>aunt" well I can make a lot more come out. You swallowed that right up didn't you? That's good that's what makes you get strong."
>me" well I liked it"
>aunt." Ok well I guess we can keep going."
>she drinks more alcohol from the bottle
>aunt" I'll make you feel good first.
>she starts sucking me again.
>after a few min I feel it coming.
>so intense I pull myself awa

>she leans down and starts suckin on my dick. She can easily fit all of it in her mouth because I'm 10.

at least try making it believable.

Alright then

Op type faster I'm losing my erection

you on f-list?

>"so intense I pull myself awa"

I applaud you user

>When she grabbed my wiener and put it in her vagina
>"Oh user your wiener is inside my vagina" she said
>I was giving her the sex, with my raging wiener
>She bent over like a cat
>A cat I had my wiener in

Not sure I've seen a worse fake incest story or not

Devil kek confirmed

This is be best fake incest story ever

Cont.
>aunt takes another long pull from bottle.
>aunt "okay now come here."
>she flips onto her back and pulls my head between her legs.
>"lick right here"
>I start doing it and she's enjoying herself. Allowing me to do as I please.
>she starts grabbing my head and pulling me into her froth harder and harder. Thrusting on my face.
>she turns over and is in her knees with her ass up and says try this way.
>I start to get it from the back but I'm keeping my distance trying to avoid her asshole for some reason.
>she reaches back and pulls my head into her saying get in there use your tongue.
>me "your butt is right there though.."
>aunt " hon it's okay u can lick that too girls like that"
>aunt "go ahead. Lick it it feels good"
>she presses her ass back and she pulls my head into her and I lick her asshole.
> after a while she puts me on my back and straddles my face again. She's facing the other way though so I can see her stomach and tits.
> she grabs the headboard and really stars to do work on my face and it hurts more than is cool now.
> occasionally spreading her cheeks and thrusting far enough forward so I can lick her asshole.
>goes hard as shit for a minute or two.
>right before climax she tells me to open my mouth.
>she starts rubbing her clit really fast.
>unleashes a flood of pussy juice on my face and into my mouth.
>coves my mouth with her other hand also using my face to keep herself from falling forward so her hand is pressing really hard on my mouth.
>aunt" aww yea you like that? Swallow it.."
>her attitude is different. Kind of degrading.
>I swallow it and almost gag.
>she gets off of me and says "u like that huh? Swallowing all that love. You did a fine job buddy. Go wash your face off.
>the best day she apologized and said if anyone told we would both get in trouble yada yada and I told her I liked it.
>it became a normal thing within the next weeks.
>she would mostly make me eat her out more than she would do thngs 4me but I liked it.

What's that?

Story over?

Aunt pic?

i strongly suspect that it was an uncle, not an aunt, and he left you millions of dollars

Are you a retard. The story is fake as fuck OP probably doesn't even have an aunt. Imagine whatever you want and read on

what happened as you got older?

Bump

/thread

Why is this so fucking funny, I'm crying.

Fake, but hot. Want to come up with a story as to how life went on as you grew up?