So I fo... this is too weird

So I fo... this is too weird

So I found a hooker and we fucked at my place (legal in my country). I fucked her, paid her, and she asked if she could stay a little while longer. Said no problem and made her a coffee and we smalltalked for a while.

She asked me why I didn't have a girlfriend, being hung and handsome that I am and I said I've burned myself on relationships too many times to be interested in that. She then told me that I can call her and that I'd get it free if we started dating but that she gets too much cash doing what she does to stop doing it, at least for now. Told her that I will follow up on that, and I really want to cause she's sweet, really hot and was a godly fuck.

But I have this moral principle to not date girls with huge bodycounts, and relationships being sacred and all that. I also get them feels relatively fast.

What would Sup Forums do?

I guess it depends on how old you are. If you're older (30-40) then take her up on the offer. If not, then do our thing and hope to get laid for free from random chicks.

Date her. She's independently wealthy plus she'll know her way around a cock. Relationships aren't sacred. Stop being so insecure

>runaway train never going back

I don't see any downsides here - make sure she has verifiable non std documentation

Downside is I'll get emotions, tell her to stop doing it and shit will hit the fan. I can play cool and mental gymnastics myself to think I'm the shit and that won't happen but it will eventually thus fucking it all up for the both of us.

my father told me this story
>be him
>be in germany in 1980s
>be in a small village on a business deal (he was dealing in horses)
>some women living in guest house too
>sweetest things he ever met
>kind and sweet
>they tell him they work to feed their families but dont mention their trade
>finds out later they are all whores
>ask one about it
>she says "i've got a man at home who is a shite, 2 kids i am doing this just because i need to feed them"
>another one got married a year later they still keep in touch
>best wife ever
>had enough cock to just want to please her man
>has the skills to do it
>is not superficial
>values trust and commitment
>small things mean the world to her
>wont ever cheat
>wont ever divorce
whores are good people if they dont do drugs, they are pretty down to the earth and just want company as they got money and cock at the ready.

Really tough situation, OP.
Guess I'd keep on seeing this woman while trying to get something better.
Just try not to get emotionally involved.

>Thinks relationships are sacred
>Fucks prostitutes

Dude you are asking Sup Forums for advice.. 1st bad move.

2nd, the way these bitches work is that she will try to get you wrapped up in her bullshit, and then drain you of your resources.

You gonna get hustled.

There is nothing contradictory about those two ideas.

Oh I see I misread the post saying she will continue doing it. I get deep feels for chicks very fast as well - I would probably pass if you don't like the idea of her with other guys often. The relationship is sacred yes, but make sure your standards aren't too high.

Not two things to compare seen as I'm not in a relationship and neither is the prostitute.

The woman of my relationship is ideally with a low bodycount, that has nothing to do with me fucking prostitutes as to not get emotions for whores. If you know what I mean.

Meant for

>Hey I'm gonna go to work, I've got a customer that wants to fuck me in the ass
>Okay, see you later

Yeah I can't see any problems arising from dating a hooker.

Upside here is that she has far more money than I do, and she knows this very well by being at my place. Can't believe she offered me dating her after seeing all the beer cans but I digress.

My earlier relationships consist of them being narcissists, psychos or cheaters that I ended up spending more money for than I would hookers where they eventually ended the relationship/fucked someone else.

I see the downsides, but if I get my emotions in check I'd have much more benefits.

How do I get my emotions in check the thread ITT

Nigger if you have a problem with cheaters dating someone that is basically paid to cheat isn't going to work out well for you.

Unless he only considers the deception of not knowing to be cheating.

I guess it's about either/or

1. I get my emotions in check and let her do her thing, for once I'll be the one getting economical benefits instead of all these whores nowadays that pretend not to be prostitues but are when you look at the bigger picture

or

2. Make her stop doing it when we start something serious

This. You're worried about your feels user but the bigger issue here is that you'll get scammed.

idiot... do it.. just play along and get a free fuck

mmm Olga Katyesheva

Man, you fucked a hooker

Bodycount moved on you

Congratulations on getting aids

Don't be a salty bitch cause no man wants to fuck "real" women nowadays cause you all whores anyway

>fucking bitch doesn't get enough money, she can't pay the bills
>she finds a beta cuck who is too dumb to find a girl for himself, and she knows that he will do anything to get a woman and pay her life

Thanks, congrats on the good boy points you gathered today

She gets more money than me for sure and she knows it. You haven't read the thread.

>believng her lies

lel

first state of being a cuck

You either move on or accept that you're getting cucked daily I mean it's your choice mang

Not something that she told me, you thick fuck. I'm well aware of how much money I gave her and for what.

Just see where it goes. The fact that someone who has had a million dicks to compare is interested in more should say enough.