Apply for job

>apply for job
>"Dear user, thank you very much for applying to us. After careful consideration, I regret to inform you that we will not be proceeding with your application any further. As we received a record number of applicants this year we apologize that feedback on your application cannot be provided.

I've applied to hundreds of places and still no luck. Even started cold calling directly to firms but they don't accept cold calls. I honestly don't know what to do anymore.

Before anyone tells me to lower my expectations, yes I've tried that by applying for fast food and retailcuck jobs but they see me as too "overqualified" just because I have a university degree. If I remove my degree from my CV they ask me why I have an "employment gap" during my university years.

Like seriously WHAT THE FUCK /biz/?? I just want to work hard and make a decent contribution to society, so why won't anyone hire me? But how do I do that if employers never tell me how to improve my application if they keep rejecting it?

Educate yourself or do an apprenticeship.

great post, i read it.

i dont care. its your problem.
i don't care if your skull break opens and brain comes out. i would probably laugh watching you die.

>applied for a job
>we will inform you soom
>three months later
>well fuck

Write a cover letter about how much you've wanted to work at the place. Wear some nice clothes. Ask to see the manager. Tell him/her it would be a dream come true to work there. Get job. It's that simple.

Just be yourself

>Dear user
>Thank you for attending the Recruitment exercise at the *FIRM*. I am pleased to advise you we are now in a position to formally offer you a post.

I already am myself though

Delet

>Like seriously WHAT THE FUCK /biz/?? I just want to work hard and make a decent contribution to society, so why won't anyone hire me?

Production is already too high, more and more jobs are automated, we will need less and less people to be employed.
It will be time to rethink relations between work, employment and value.

The time when working will not mean being employed will come soon.

>Like seriously WHAT THE FUCK /biz/??

Absolute STATE of you

There's clearly jobs you fucking faggot especially in my field

>apply for a job as cook
>Go to interview
>Tell manager I don't even have my food handlers license and don't know how to cook anything that doesn't have instructions on the package
>Working in kitchen within the week, never got food handlers
L A N D O F T H E F R E E

Delete.

>yes I've tried that by applying for fast food and retailcuck jobs

God, have you any self respect?
What kind of degree do you have?

Obviously a lot.

In the 60's, you would have not needed to apply to dozens of firms, you would have been sucked in one the moment you left university -and to do more that what you were qualified to do initially- because there was a serious need of workers with various types of qualifications then.

We will never need as much workers as we did, deal with it, wait for society to adapt, initiate something on your own with your qualifications.

this isn't /biz/

>wait 50 years for society to adapt

Okay and how am I suppose to eat in the meantime?

Data science

>>Okay and how am I suppose to eat in the meantime?

living the neet dream?

>Dream
And how am I suppose to get money? Being a NEET isn't a dream, it's a nightmare.

I told you, initiate something on your own in the meantime.
There's always something that can be done at your scale with what you're able to do.

Interesting, my brother dropped out from Uni his senior year, has never worked a job in his life until recently, and still was never asked about the "employment gap" when interviewing at Best Buy.

cucked 4 life

Like fucking what? Be more specific

>ignores my post

Tell me how I'm suppose to live without a job you normie