Help b how do I convice muy stupid gf to have an abortion? How can I make her abort against her will?

Help \b\ how do I convice muy stupid gf to have an abortion? How can I make her abort against her will?

shotgun beanbag into her digusting fat baby sack stomach

force her to masturbate with a coat hanger

Any actual advice?

did no one teach you how to use a condom? worse than a nigger

Push her down a set of stairs.. then kick her in the stomach..

it broke

Have her use Windows vista on her PC. The baby will self-abort.

you made your bed, now sleep in it you pussy fuck.

Did you tell her to or are you too much of a pussy to man up?

There's the old Tom Leykis plan. Tell her you love her, you love her for ever, etc. Tell her now is not the right time, the two of you need to get a good start on life (college / job / house / ) and _then_ we can have our children when we are _ready_. Be sincere, buy her a ring or some shit. Take her to the abortion clinic, get it done. In Tom's words, over a egg McMuffin tell her that you are now broken up.

OP here. I will come house you make ruond penis butt you

Good plan. 18 years of child support and same pussy killed with one stroke.

occasionally a lifehack pops up here detailing herbs that cause uterine contractions for the purpose of aborting.

are you white?

what the fuck am I reading

Walnut oil .ingested . over time will miscarriage.

Yuo fuker. I make ROUND penis BUTT YOU

/r/skeptic/comments/1l4e9m/4chanb_has_been_posting_this_image_on_herbal/
I'm sure you can figure out the website

Small dose of rat poison d-con

OP ive got you covered luckily i saved this little gem

Teach a baby how to use a gun or a knife, then have the baby mug her while she is heading home. She will then think twice about having one.

FALCON PUNCH

Having a family is the most rewarding experience in life. You may not have another chance after this because you and your gf will definitely break up soon if you force the abortion.

YOU MEAN THIS RIGHT HERE

Why OP?? Have you really thought this out carefully? You just caught a hell of a deduction for your taxes. Plus you have taken the first step in paying off your debt to the human race. Children are not that bad and obviously you are too much of a slacker to accomplish anything else.