What's the point of spending lonely evenings sober?

What's the point of spending lonely evenings sober?
I'm out of weed and I don't know what to do with myself.

STONERS THREAD

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
youtube.com/watch?v=3a11SsDr86Q
youtube.com/watch?v=lYT9qALQE6Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bumpidy bump

well you could plot man, that's what get me through it

Hell yea friendo

>plot
Could you explain please? It isn't my 1st language.

Stick stuff in yer pooper

Great cd

oh man well when I can get baked I just plan with my sober mind, I plan on building an off grid eco village and campground man, I've got blue prints and plans galore, but your mind to use mate

I'm not into it.

Yes, it's a great album.

Guess I'll open a bottle of wine and try to watch a movie.

Anyone can recommend a good dry vape? I'm finally inspired to order one.

..below 100usd

just smoke nig

> jesus, wont fucking whistle

My nigga. Sort of.

I do something similar. When I can't get high I usually get into very heated arguments with a friend about how certain tech is going to bomb, do really well and how stagnant tech is becoming.

In fact we started being able to predict what a review about a phone is going to say before it gets posted.

Alcohol man. Alcohol.

fuck man I agree 100% this shit cant continue but people are so bloody certain about everything

I'm in the exact same position. 2nd night without weed since October. I was kinda looking forward to it but it's fucking winter here and nothing to do. I can't just sit and binge watch a show or play on the computer sober, it's fucking boring. What do you normalfags do for fun?

I am. But sometimes I'm in need for something easier to carry around, something stealthier.
It's also better for health. To weeks ago I was sick. It's stupid to smoke when you got cough. But it's also stupid to be sober when you have to sit at home for a week.

Don't bother, they're fucking shit.

GOD DAMN ALCOHOL, MAN UP

Avoid the rules and regulations Trump will soon bee slamming down on Internet users traineddog.club

Ive been sober for 2ish months, at first it sucked but I've been drawing and playing guitar, ect. Although once being sober is boring it's pretty hard to go past that point.

I spent my teens and early 20's getting drunk. Like everything else, it gets fucking boring. You'll see. If I can kick the weed I might level out into a decent human by the time I hit 30.

Same problem here. Dealer suddenly stopped posting/replying on fb. Think he's either on holiday or more likely, busted. 2 days in sober, head becoming clear, reality creeping in. Bored, I just want to light up and play vidya. But instead I'm forced to face reality. I know when I do get to smoke again I'll be so sober I'll view it as if I'm poisoning myself again. But I'm happier sitting in my own bubble without caring too much about the world.

>something but the past and done?

I'm not really into it.

It's not what I've heard. They got to work.

My inspiration comes when I'm high.

It doesn't help that, at this point, no tech company is willing to innovate. And why would they? You can sell last year's tech with a shiny new coat of paint, marginally faster and it will sell.

The smartphone market is a bubble. Now that mid-range phones are getting better and more affordable it is only a matter of time until a race to the bottom begins and eventually pops that bubble.

Unless you are willing to invest some money it's not going to work. I spent just shy of a hundred quid (Britfag) on one, it wasn't an impulse buy I looked into different ones for weeks. First off, if you are used to smoking, a vape isn't going to get you anywhere near as baked as smoking. Second, you're looking at about 6 hours charging for 30 minutes use. I know you are probably thinking oh you just bought a shit one, which may well be true but this is just advice from one stoner to another: don't waste your money.

I got one buddy left with good contacts. I usually get the stuff thru him but we are living in different cities and I decided to live without it for a while so he wouldn't get an impression that I'm using him only for the stuff. I'm sure he wouldn't feel that way but still.. Wish I could just get the stuff in a regular drug store.

I live pretty close to the Netherlands so it's extra stupid I could just travel an hour by train and do it legally. But I can't do that here. I can however go out and get shitfaced drunk and make an ass out of myself, all legal. Alcohol is a mind numbing drug tho.

Guess you just aren't into it.
I don't need it for a regular use. I'm preferring smoking from a pipe. It's just that sometimes a vape would be handy. I've tried a vape before and it worked for me.

Any other vape fags here? I just recently got a Volcano and haven't been so absolutely fucked on weed since I was in Amsterdam five years ago.

It's fucking brilliant, although going to have to be a little more conservative with the amount I use next time. I can't recall ever tripping before in the twelve years I have smoked, but last time with the Volcano I started getting extremely paranoid that I had deep acid burns on the soles of my feet from cleaning the oven (yes retarded I know), started imagining massive gaping holes burning through the soles of my feet and was too scared to look at them for about fifteen minutes. I genuinely started feeling physical pain that subsided once I realised how fucking stupid this chain of thought was!

Fuck, is vaping going to ruin my voice? I hold it in like I do a pipe and I'm not sure I'm supposed to do? My voice is a little hoarse and I sing in my church choir. What the fuck, is this permanent.

People in my country are collecting signatures for an initiative to classify alcohol as a drug. I've decided to sign it. It won't change my view on alcohol but things should be viewed as they are. And then there's the alcohol users who are strongly against pot. Guess I mostly want it for them.

Granted, the Volcano is fucking ridiculously expensive (£260 minimum) but I find it gets me far more baked than smoking ever has as described in my above post and the high lasts a lot longer. I don't understand people who say it's not as effective. Can't say I have ever tried any other vapes except a really shitty £20 one though.

The only reason I have such an expensive one is because my girlfriend owed me money and I couldn't really think of a better use for it - if I was paying myself I would have got the Arizer Extreme Q, about £150 and by all accounts excellent if a little tricky to clean.

Damn, I should get one someday.

Bump fam, having some problems myself. Probably wont be high for the next 2 weeks because I don't have money for shit atm. And the icing on the cake is getting rejected by a girl I really like. smh man, untill I finaly find a girl that I actually like I get shut down. Stick in there man, shit gets better and stoner friends are galore.

Find more weed thats my advice to you

How much stronger/economical is it compared to conventional smoking? I hear smoking burns 90% of the active ingredients, you think it's really that dramatic?

I"m out too but waiting on my dude so I can buy some dabs!!

I might have no weed but at least I'm getting laid.

Yes, obviously you fucking hold it in!

It's going to be far better than smoking in my the long run, during sessions it can be a little dry though. Just drink plenty water and you won't even notice.

What do you do when weed doesnt do it anymore. I feel heavy every time i smoke now its not a normal high its like i cant get any higher now

This is meh Might it be that your weed isn't the bestest?

jumping in with this other guy on how great it is. used to smoke out of a bong or joints but when i switched to a vape i could really tell the difference in quality of the high. Another plus is that the smell is very little if any so you can get away with smoking in places you normally wouldnt.

You take a fucking break.

Over time your body develops a tolerance to the psychoactive components of cannabis. If you give it enough time that tolerance lowers and you'll get higher when you smoke.

It depends how you use it really. I only take cannabis once a week so I want it to count - I can say with certainty that I get about twice as fucked when vaping but because of the quantity I use it's no more economical for me. To fill the chamber in the Volcano it takes .3 to .4 grams - you can get three full, strong bags out of that (at least the equivalent of three decent joints or bong hits) and use the remaining stuff for joint mix, edibles or making hash/whatever really, there's definitely still some life in there. Pic related is stuff that has been vaped three times with fresh stuff in the grinder for comparison.

Some people absolutely swear by very low amounts though, you can apparently get reasonably fucked off .1 grams and still fill two bags, not yet tried it myself though.

Any ideas for how to smoke in a friends house then make the smell go away after?

With or without the friend noticing?

>blow it out the window and wait
>i've heard popcorn can mask the smell well
>just don't smoke at your friend's place if they're not cool with it

Nah we are doing it together also he has very close neghbors so idk if blowing it out the window would work

who cares if your neighbors smell the weed
are you 14?

just make sure to have a fan going and a window cracked if youre worried about the place smelling

>make a sploof
>use febreze/other air freshener made for smoke
>strong smelling foods

The neighbors are strict as fuck apparently. Some old people from the mid west who are like around 70 or so.

Why can we not be sober? I just want to start this over. Why can't we drink forever? I just want to start this over

Spider mites. The little niggers eviscerated my hope of a good smoke to make the wedding a cousin is having a breeze, as with a following shit work week thanks to understaffed departments and a supervisor from a previous shift generously fucking up things on our floor. Holy damn. Aye, it's been two weeks and bourbon makes coming home to sleep off the shit and play guitar 15% more decent. If anything, I'd like to get a hold of some psychs, but, the faggots in my town are too lazy to flip a few piles of cow shit or even procure lsa at their laziest.

I've got an mflb. It's 8/10.

It's pretty great because you get twice as much thc from vaping. But I prefer the body high for smoking every day.

You should hold in vape but not hold in smoke. Most of the thc is absorbed instantly with smoke and holding it just causes damage. With vape you can absorbed 100% if you hold it and it won't cause excess damage.

If the neighbors are such a big concern then don't smoke at the house. Go outside, take a walk while smoking and then come back.

I used to smoke at a friends place and his neighbors were fucking mental about "the community". I know the pain of having meddlesome neighbors so the best option is to give them nothing.

Yea fam It's not about getting laid, I preffer to be in a relationship though im having a hard time getting in one. I don't know if my standarts or what, but whenever I find a girl that I like hanging out with and that looks good I can never get her. So its just another drunk friday night for me of feeling like shit.

because you've spent most of your free time smoking weed instead of being doing ANY sort of constructive hobby so when you have to think 'what does my own SELF like to do' you don't know how to
>inb4 I don't smoke weed
Stop being a complete reckhead and save it for the weekends as an enjoyment not subtle addiction you've been rinsed into thinking it isn't.

I feel like music and weed is what's motivating me to live.
youtube.com/watch?v=3a11SsDr86Q

sounds like something you would hear in middle school

Honestly, I don't think I am missing any of the effects of smoking at all especially body high, but my tolerance is fairly low as I do limit myself to only one night a week (fucking difficult but worth it). It may also be helped by the fact I am asthmatic and unlike smoking find the vape easy to hold to ages with no urge to cough.

Sounds like you have no content in your life. Seek a hobby nigger

Thanks

Have you smoked your pipe resin yet?

Yes I know, I'm 28 as well. Had a good little laugh about it to myself when I came to my senses.

buy more weed?
just got back from the liquor store with scotch and beer
all stocked up on weed
ready to start my lonely evening

I bet if you really ask yourself if you are lonely after getting a buzz you will change your view. If you truly were lonely you would go to the bar or something.

two bowls in, starting on my beer
still lonely
i just care slightly less
gimme 20 minutes and i'll stop caring altogether

wait waht
how do??

Where did you got this knowledge about me? I'm into lots of stuff. Music most importantly. Drums are my main instrument. I do have a job and weed helps me feel alive and enjoy myself between work days when I'm tired. This friday night I'm staying home cause I need to get my health fixed and I don't feel inspired to to do anything alone while being sober. In a situation like this weed would help me.

>buy more weed
I already replied someone with the same genius advice.

way to be buddy. blast some good music. get in a good mood. maybe go out for a walk see what kind of shit you can get into.

Just scrape the black stuff off your pipe with a thingie, then make a little ball and smoke it.

Try not to do this often, as it's not as healthy as smoking green, but it will get you throughly ripped.

Play video games and try to forget you're alive

do you really think he doesnt know how to smoke resin?

There was a guy who asked, shit. Goddamn get the fuck out of my face.

>video games
I'm not so much into it. At least when I'm sober.

Gotta find something new that you don't associate with weed. I got into politics but idk what's foreign to you.

I hate that I'm doing this right now. It's like the only white trash thing I do. Not to mention resin smells like shit.

Bah, think of it more as respecting your ingredients by avoiding waste.

>What's the point of spending lonely evenings sober?
>Sober
I see what you did there.

Also, Undertow > Aenima> Lateralus > 10,000 Days

I'm in a similar situation, except with alcohol.

I'm not seriously addicted. But on days off, in the evenings, I just have no idea what to fucking do.

If I don't drink, a weekend might aswell be just an extended monday afternoon.

Man new album when

What are your relation with weed?

Gave me mild dp/dr, which put me off of it.

Also, I don't want to stop being slave to one drug and then enslave myself to another. I wanna be freeeeeeeeeeeeeee

youtube.com/watch?v=lYT9qALQE6Y