Carpooling with a coworker and her daughter

>carpooling with a coworker and her daughter
>suddenly she turns around and says to you
>"hey mister, I haven't taken a shower in 3 days, come take a whiff"

what do?

bitch shut up

turn 270° degrees and take a right turn

nervously laugh it off and hide my erection

I just visited cunnichan without tor. Am I going to get arrested?

I say: you should take a shower more often, child

was there any nudity or hardcore cp?

No, just a bunch of sexually posed kids in very questionable photoshoots.

>wanting to smell anybody who hasn't showered

Disgusting to be honest, f a m

at that age they don't even smell bad, sweat starts to smell after you reach puberty

no your fine lol
it doesn't work that way dont be paranoid

With clothes on. But scantily clad

You seem knowledgeable about this. These photoshoots are for pedos right? Just to provide them with borderline legal jerk off material?

Like I can't think of any other reason why these would exist.

checked
and yea there are millions watching that shit so dont worry

of course they are, why else would they exist? as long as you goto various chans and LOOK at these things, without nudity or sex, and dont upload anything, you will literally never be vanned
not a good idea to get obsessed with it but dont save it or upload it and keep them clothed and youll be fine

Oh shit, thanks, didn't even notice. Never gotten quads before.

clock- or counter-clockwise?

Do you think these kids are also getting abused? Or is it all harmless fun for them, like they don't even realize what's going on?

Where would you even find the real deal if you wanted to look for it? I remember like way back in 06-07 when it would occasionally be posted to Sup Forums, but it's such a different world nowadays.

well candydoll arent abused, newstar and some of the other more "reputable" studios, but id say yea, lots of them are getting abused, of course. and kids arent stupid, they understand at least a bit about what they are doing, most get that pervs online who they will never meet look at them and jo

I wouldn't worry about it

tor/deepweb, which ive never bothered with, because i dont want to become a fucking creature

Interesting. Where is candy doll based out of? The states? I can't imagine that shit would fly here. Usually in the US, where there's smoke, there's fire.

Start licking like my life depends on it.

PEDOS LEAVE NOW REEEEEEEE

Shit dude. Your IP is probably being tracked down at this very instant. Your ISP probably has certain sites that alerts them.

Yeah I figured, but since there's no indexing you'd have to know individual URLs. So my only experience with TOR is the hidden wiki, which has like nothing on it.

japan, its really high quality and not too lewd most of the time

i dunno, i refuse to bother with that, use cute chan and they have a candydoll board, thats very harmless, it has galleries

why are little girls allowed to be so sexy?

That's just how it goes, man. Humans just repressed themselves.