Does Amazon deliver to your door or do they leave it at the post office if you choose Standart Shipping?

Does Amazon deliver to your door or do they leave it at the post office if you choose Standart Shipping?

Some girls have penises and some boys have vaginas.

Some girls have penor and boyy have vafina

girlza peena, boyza jyna

Call me. 7278954856

Grkdna grl brod pnsis

If you turn off all the lights in the room and spin in place chanting 'humple dickson humple dickson now now now' again and again you'll wake up able to have anal orgasms

One time I dated a woman with SIX BREASTS

They don't sleep on the beach anymore, times change.

One-handed drummer, two liter cummer.

She smells of sea-shells down by the she-hairs!

Did you know if a woman aggressively loofahs her nipples for six months, they will double in size?

This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread. This is now a sipider man thread.

jesus its finally happened ive gone insane this thread...

Solve this riddle: Three men enter a room. Two men and one pregnant woman leave. Yet the room was empty the whole time? Blinkenlights!

gs pa by ins

THE MITOCHONDRIA IS THE POWERHOUSE OF THE SHELL

touch a girls butt ? that's where cooters cum form

There's this kid in my school who can only see in fifteen shades of gray. Every time he enters the room, the smell of roses can be heard.

Hooters! Heaters! I want a GOOSE that lays GOLDEN EGGS, Elise A. Hunter today (and by the way...)

I had a dream last night that my dad turned into the hulk and I had to kill him with a sword to the skull. Then I turned into a lion and was able to jump over tall castle walls.

He played coin-op Space Invaders for the first time yesterday.

Darling Man!

Welp, back to red it for me.

If a woman cuts herself during her period, will she bleed lemon sauce? What if she also has a penis?

And the LORD said unto him, work the fields, plow the fields, plow your wife, plow your neighbor's wife, plow your neighbor's ass, plow your neighbor's wife's ass. And he listened, and he obeyed. And all was well in the world.

What's the best way to get the smell of daffodil chips out of my underwear?

I'm looknig for a group of cool guys who are into some _serious_ LARPing. No holds barred type stuff.

Dey tuk er jerbs

Where were you when Phineas Bogg went 'round the world in less than eighty days? Still playing with your pee pee in the sandbox I'd wager.

How can you tell if a number is truly random?

Holy shit the pimple I just popped!

GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY GIMLY

How do you play this game?

NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE NIGHTMARE

Years ago, a stray cat showed up on our doorstep. It had some weird red gunk hanging off its butt. We took it to the vet, but they said there was nothing they could do for it. They put it to sleep and I wrote them a check for fifteen dollars. I've never cried so hard in my life.

Why didn't you try a Raspberry Pi instead? Dumbass.

Torque wrenches are on sale this week at Sears. Just thought you guys might want to know.

To be fair, he has a good point.

I remember as a kid, lying on my back in the yard and watching the bombers fly over in formation. Now, I've got my Wings!

Why do they have us identifying all these storefronts? Drone targets?

No man, just, just no.

I wish I could just get up and walk away from this thread, but I can't. I litterally can not!

Hanny's Voorwerp is a rare type of astronomical object called a quasar ionization echo. It was discovered in 2007 by Dutch schoolteacher Hanny van Arkel, while she was participating as a volunteer in the Galaxy Zoo project. Photographically, it appears as a bright blob close to spiral galaxy IC 2497 in the constellation Leo Minor.

You know, I'm working hard here. Little help guys?

You are now perscribed to cat facts! Did you know cats can meow for up to 80 miles and hour? Meowee!

What do you think you get for all this, and Sup Forums achievement award. Goddam I'm hungry.

You're the reason they're getting rid of headphone jacks on everything. You and the other posters like this.

MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS MOTS reported

Nobody appreciates good art nowadays.

sahgay goes in all fields

>Does Amazon deliver to your door or do they leave it at the post office if you choose Standart Shipping?

In some locations they leave them, if it's "secure" in that neighborhood (or so they decide) in most places they leave a slip to come pick it up from the post office or there is a larger mailbox in front of the building and they find the key to it in their small mail box

to your door

I'll need only your strongest potions

whats the deal

Crowns to the left of me, yokels to the right... I feel like I'm taking CRAZY PILLS!

This is what happens when you pick the stuff from between your toes and taste it.

Saltwater fish are much more attractive than freshwater fish. If you think that's just coincidence, you've got a rude awakinging coming your way little fella!

When my wife killed me, she ended up getting all the insurance monies. AND my puppy, AND my stack of vintage OMNI magazines. And they say THEY have it bad. What a joke.

During Saddam Hussein era Iraq, they broadcast "Love, American Style" on state-run TV as if it was a western reality show.

exit stage left