Where the fuck is Jessi?

Where the fuck is Jessi?

Other urls found in this thread:

traineddog.club
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No shit, I'm actually rewatching Best of the Worst right now. I miss her commentary. Why did she stop showing up in those videos anyway?

holy shit trips

several theories - she and Mike had a baby (Ethan) and she's busy being a mom. people started rumours she was spending the patreon money on herself (unlikely). But the prevailing theory is that fucktard cuntheads started threatening her online so she just backed the fuck up. Lots of 'we know here you live' shit

Shame. Love her to bits

Witnessed. Love that show, hope they continue making episodes

subscribe, dipshit. I watch their shit on repeat more than normal TV

>she and Mike had a baby (Ethan) and she's busy being a mom.
Highly doubt that. They never seemed to be that close, in fact Jessi always acted around them like one of the guys, no different. I'm sure they've all been hanging out forever because that's what their relationship seems to have always been. I can't imagine her fucking with anyone from RLM, let alone having a baby.

>people started rumours she was spending the patreon money on herself (unlikely).
Highly doubt that as well.

>But the prevailing theory is that fucktard cuntheads started threatening her online so she just backed the fuck up. Lots of 'we know here you live' shit
And this is why I hate this generation. I would absolutely believe that to be the most likely case. I really don't understand harassing women. She's just as entertaining as everyone else on the channel.

>They never seemed to be that close
Yeah they were. Watch the first few BotWs when the cut to the viewing room. Body language speak volumes. Plus the interactions between them at the end of BotW3 (I think) tells you a lot about their relationship

I'm facebook friends with Jocelyn, I shoujld really ask her

Nah. I think you're just seeing what you want to see.

Avoid the rules and regulations Trump will soon bee slamming down on Internet users traineddog.club

Besides, Jessi has a wedding ring, Mike doesn't. She's married to someone, so surely if she had a baby it's with her husband.

I have faggot, they mentioned in the last episode that it was the last best of the worst

[citation needed]

and you believed that?

Rich spent 2 weeks making that fucking Plinketto rack, he's not going to give up that easy

Citation needed for what? Just watch the videos.

that's her right hand you pleb

In other news, I watched that episode today. I'm also a fan of the one where they watch the Osteoperosis dance video.

Yeah I'm sure you're right, and the show gets solid viewing numbers

I like Rich Evans' crank calls lel

>In a relationship with Mike Stoklasa
Huh, no shit. user was right. I got nothing, then.

Even still, Mike doesn't have a wedding ring. And I guess the ring she wears isn't a wedding ring either.

They are as gods to me. I think the only opinions of theirs I stongly disagree with is over the JJ star trek movies

My name is Don Watson. I own Chicago's largest petting zoo

Probably a family heirloom. Plus, Mike's a big man-child we can all aspire to look up to. I'm not sure he's the marrying type

Just because you're married doesn't mean you wear the ring.

My wife wears hers around her neck as a pendant and I don't wear it at all.

You're the one who's buying into the "all married people should wear their symbol of marriage" values.

I know those kis like the "torrents".. so I want to bombard every dvd with solar radiation