DELICIOUS DUBS AND TRIPS ARE JUST MINUTES AWAY!

DELICIOUS DUBS AND TRIPS ARE JUST MINUTES AWAY!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t
youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Nice dubs, but this is now a Bog Thread.

Minutes away?! That's IMPOSSIBLE!!

Can I get a quick run down on these guys?

I'll take some of those, omar gotta eat!

You're not just wrong your a cuck

And you're a shit just like your waifu

Did you just call my waifu a shit?

reverse image search
they're science fiction writers and theoretical physicists, the wikipedia says nothing about plastic surgery. fucking weird.

Also, chinese, japanese, itchy knees, look at these

check these, nigga

dubs

Shut up!

I mean it!

I will GET you!

Mmmm yeah

if dubs im nigger

Check my 5 faggots

in contact with aliens rumoured to possess psychic abilities said to be violent and intimidating in private own castles and banks all over the world rothschilds bow to the Bogdanoffs own several nuclear plants learned fluent French in less than 48 hours ancient Indian scriptures tell of two angels who will descend upon the Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented technological progress with them own basically every DNA & genetic research facility on Earth first designer babies will be Bogdanoff babies rule France with an iron but fair fist scientists pointed a telescopic array at the source of the 'bog bang' that created our universe this is what they heard: youtube.com/watch?v=46kAzBMJpEk&t kept the electric car down for decades so they could release their own car based on string theory to the market currently at war with Elon Musk because of this. sabotaged his spacex rocket because they will fund the first (the first official one - they've already been to mars many times) manned flight to mars in their own initiative in a few years will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Bogdangrad will be be the first city) the big red phone in the Kremlin is a direct line to the Bogdanoff manor the last person who missed a call was Mikhail Gorbachov. He resigned and fled the country in fear and the Bogdanoffs destroyed the Soviet Union in a fit of rage own nanobot facilities everywhere in the galaxy own Nanobot R&D labs around the world if you're reading this right now, you most likely have BogdabotsTM flowing through your body both brothers said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51 Nation states entrust their gold reserves with the twins. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Bogdanoff

I won't ever get dubs

witnessed

What is a bog?

wubba lubba dubb dubb

Holy fuck

Check my digits cat nigger

check my 6's

9s bios

Bog Dubs

you mean these?

Here's a Quick Rundown

youtube.com/watch?v=dXp64bltOnQ

well done

2 get

Let me whip up some dubs

check em

Check this 8 kikes

noice get

Fucking checked

Also check these numbers you fucking cock suckers

Your digits are shit and mine are better!

kek, getting trips is not that hard fellas

Exactly, so why haven't you gotten any?

dubs and I'll win the powerball

KEK

u fuked kiddo

come on!

quads of steel comin up

Hey, don't mind me guys, just came here to chill n' shit.

cool

If I get dubs I'll take a picture of my foot

this are know as singles

this are dubs

Guess my foot won't get fame today :(

You failed

Check these

nice try kakakunt

I'll take trips please

oopps i mean trips

secondlanguage.jpg

Let me show you how to get singles