hewillnotdivide.us/

Other urls found in this thread:

hewillnotdivide.us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

what insanity

Just more stupid cunts.

Wow, the same stupid shit.
Stop giving this idiots feed clicks.

I love these vaguely Negro chants that they're doing. It's so perfectly stereotypical. Nigger logic.

Also, stop shilling. This stream is boring shit 99% of the time and has no bearing or impact on the world as a whole 100% of the time. Kill yourself.

THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST THE BEST

I really doubt this could go on for 4 years 24/7 haha but who knows

kek

jesus fuck i gotta turn the sound off on this

What a waste of bandwidth. Why are we drawing attention to these cult-less sheep?

Doomsday cult with a disney faggot for their leader. Can't make this shit up.

OP is a confirmed faggot there is nothing interesting going on

Dubs speak the truth

i missed garbage day this week i should just go fire it all over there

was that bitch that just came in that twitch streamer girl?

So where we're these people when Obama spent 8 years dividing us?

talking shit about eachother

>Insanity Happening NOW
Juste the same retards doing retards and jackie4chan who have too much times on his hands
GTFO

Last night some fat bitch there said "Bad vibes coming, Trump supporters are here!" Then proceeded to go on with the mindless he will not divide us chant. Errr.....

We need 40 slavs in full adidas attire and when the autistic screeching reaches it's maximum we get all cheeky breeky and dance till we can't stop.

This

social media activism
looks cool online
does nothing for the real world

IS that an old pic? Is he still in the same clothes? Is that his uniform? Does he have a closet full? Someone fucking answer me

>hewillnotdivide.us/
Insanity? all I see is some low tier neckbeard nigger

it will not divide them.

would be fucking hilarious though. go donate your 'food' to those freedom fighters.

Well he's making the libs look good isn't he.

>looks cool online
not even that
looks like ineffectual infantilism
bc is

HE WILL MAKE US LOOK STUPID!

kek trolling them incessantly
here's hoping they never get it

Nope

Black dude is persistent at least.

I bet that guy smells like shit.

They only know what the media tells them to know. They only repeat what they are told to repeat. This whole retarded art project is basically sheep herding

2/3 niggers chanting and some MAGA hats... Doesn't seem to crazy atm tbh smh smd

Can we get together, bring some speakers over there and play anannoying ass sound on loop to drown out those people?

As the whole thing is cringe enough,
The peeps with MAGA are pretty awful

COPS ARE HERE TIME FOR THE BLACK GUYS TO RUN!

That's Sup Forums when they try to go outside. Why are you surprised?

Please someone go and shut these dickholes up.

Shia is the best you fag.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

You are all...(pic related)

Shia is a try hard.

Girl in blue really wants black dick.

I best this sight gets traction because of threads like these.
Stop posting these and it will die faster

Who is that wannabe eminem.

qt get away from the camera!!!

>will never shout "he will not divide us" with a qt

And proud of it. Shame libtard faggots like Shia Lapoof make us look bad.

Why is no colour?

night vision...

Someone do something epic pls god.

Can somebody PLEASE just smash this camera?

There's gonna so much fun with this cam

most of the people there are of color.

Looks like a bait for crazy people

I hope you know that all this shitty spam is just a worse version of DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~ DESU desu~

Pizza time

I have to admit. With the niggers there, at least the "He will not divide us" chant has more of a beat to it. Someone could compose a rap out of it.

Do they still do rap?

Pizza guy lol

I just heard a pause!! it's over.

>colour
>color
same

Please someone throw firecrackers into this crowd. Get them out of there. They sound like someone in a mental institute.

is it a meme to wear trump hats there?

this is very low energy show from ladies! even jeb could do better.

ok

just a bunch of niggers and the one stoner in the hoodie thinking they're part of some revolutionary movement, but really they're just wasting their time.

this

i dont know how people go more than a day without washing their hair

What the fuck is Sup Forums doing their? Tell your friends to leave Sup Forums .

that hoodie guy is my hero.

Notice how the Trump fags need alcohol to be brave.

he is looking and acting completely retarded.

HE
WILL
NUT
INSIDE
US

Keep crying, cuck

EEEEEEEEEE WAAAAAAAAAAAA NAAA DEVADAAAAAA

this is quite embarassing.

no, not noticing that because that's not a thing

You know that none of these dildos even voted.

It's true and you know it. Look at them drinking whiskey for for courage, man, are all Trump fags so beta?

Did I just tune into the mental deficiency channel?

Some one please choke that bitch out

They think their opinion isn't being heard. LOL
Did they see the election results?

hewullnoctivitus
guess that's the liberal diesase

>everything i assume is fact

how do you know what they're drinking? you're the only beta here

man if I wasnt in california i would love to come up here and drop a deep voice "nigger"

These cucks think that speaking into a mic will get people elected. Fucking idiots.

This kid is a fucking legend

why is there always some edgy hipster cunt repeating he will not divide us, i pray to god the fucking area gets shot up.

Kek'd and checked.

right? how are ppl not just running up to it and yelling FUCK and NIGGER!

FFS yeah someone plz take that annoying ass bitch talking right into the mic out

The eternal thread during the Trump presidency. Whether you all like it or not, this will be the most repeated thread ever while Trump is president and in Sup Forums history.

Look, I understand your trying to stick up for your weak ass friends,but it's clear by the way they are moving and talking that a good deal of them are drunk.

Why is the video now only in black and white?

thats a youtuber named Unironic

we got divided