Hey Sup Forums I'm getting stoned with a chick tonight and I'm trying to fuck her. How do I get her to fuck me?

Hey Sup Forums I'm getting stoned with a chick tonight and I'm trying to fuck her. How do I get her to fuck me?

cuddle with her, get boner, profit?

She posted a thread, will help you out there

COSBY

How do you get a female to cuddle with you?

Just fucking saddle up and kiss her. You're doing drugs, who fucking gives a shit if you're the "bad guy".

You're not the bad guy by the way, you both understand this is a transaction, don't let her decide what the transaction is, and if she tries to go "Ew", just blow it off and don't fuck your life up.

>stoned girl
yea, that's pretty much everything you need. don't worry, just fuck her.

Girls get horny af when they're high, just act normal, play it cool, and the pussy will come to you

>Bring weed
>Tell her everyone says this weed makes you super horny.
>She smokes it, ask her if it works
>She gets an excuse to be a slut, you get laid.

Take pics, post em on /b

Bretty gud

Please don't say this with a stutter or a mumble though, I can't stress this enough.

Damn, I don't even have to be slick about it? Cool. She says she's a pretty hardcore stoner.

If she's high and wants to fuck it will happen, you'll see the signs a mile away high or not. If not, just enjoy the high and chill. Watch a nature documentary or something. Don't push the issue when drugs/booze are involved.

Jesus, do any of you kids have fathers?

She wants to get stoned with you. She already wants to fuck you, you just need to be the one to initiate it.

Do yourself a favour, don't listen to this cunt.

No

I will never ever understand why people come to Sup Forums for advice

That's true, I am gorgeous so my advice probably doesn't work.

It's completely anonymous and you can find gold in the piles of shit sometimes. It takes basically no effort, so why not make a thread on Sup Forums while you do a google search on it?

Exactly. Don't come to Sup Forums for advice.

"I would suck the shit covered cock of a tramp just in case his jizz tasted like skittles"

-user

roofies

Simmer down, buckaroo

Its all about the subtly - leave your body language open the whole time, inviting. Flirt a little. Learn to sexy smile (takes 2 minutes, is 100% worth it).

Although in the moment its happening, the advice in this thread ain't gonna matter. Just do what feels right, if you overstep apologise and then move on with your life.

Also don't either of you smoke too much weed in the moment, it'll probably make things weird.