I weigh 154kg and i don't want to be like this anymore. What should I do?

I weigh 154kg and i don't want to be like this anymore. What should I do?

Head on over to /fit/ and ask them. We are fat neckbeards here.

Extremely strenous excercies for 1 minute 30 seconds before taking 30 second break. Repeat the cycle 5 times. Studies show that if you maintain a high heartrate, those 10 minutes are worth more than 45 on a treadmill. Note: Weight loss results will take dieting, and should take AT LEAST 4 weeks.

Stop browsing Sup Forums and head over to /fit/ and /fa/ to better yourself

Every gram you weigh went in through your face and no one forced you to eat.

Eat less, move more.

Start walking. In about a month, you should be walking 3 miles at least 4 times weekly.

Also, forgive yourself

Restrict your calories but exercise would be great to help loosing fat but it's optional

Buy a kitchen scale, weigh everything you eat. Eat a 500kcl defecit daily.

Second, lift weights. Go ask /fit/ for a routine.

Anything specific

confirmed for success
i walked 3-4mi 5 times wk
cut portions in half
lost 40 lb 3 months

as a cripple i lost 30 pounds just eat less and exercise. i would walk with a walker and lift weights. i would eat a granola bar coffee for breakfast, eat a sandwich for lunch, a small snack between dinner. i was 150 to 120.

roll

Strength training is the best possible thing. Since you're not trained, you will be able to build strength quickly. Don't be afraid to start with just the bar (I did).

Remember that you're trying to make a lifestyle change. If you crash diet and do 40 hours of cardio a day, you can lose the weight but it will come back easily. Lean muscle passively uses more energy, so go make some.

What do mean mean by anything specific?like how to restrict calories or exercises or what

Walk.
Fucking.
Everywhere.

Lose your car keys for a month. Walk literally goddamn everywhere. Plan out how long it's gonna take you to walk somewhere you gotta be and make the time to do so.

Do this for two months. You will no longer be fat. Diet if you want but it's unnecessary.

You want to lose weight? Walk fucking everywhere.

This. Just roll over your floor and all your belly fat will get sandwiched right out of your asshole

My grandfather used to tell me that you can lose a ton of weight with just one aspirin a day. . .

You just have to roll it to Galveston and back once a day.

I don't really go anywhere i usually hangout at my house or at the bar at the end of my street

It's as easy as eating less.
Stop drinking soda.

Look up sacred heart cardiac diet.

Do it for one week.

Profit.

The more exercise you get in the more you will lose.

Amphetamines

You won't have an appetite anymore.

Basic thermodynamics.
When energy in > energy out you gain weight
when energy in < energy in you lose weight.

Or just decide what you want to do: be a fat piece of shit or be a normal human being?

That means you're unemployed. Fucking perfect.

Just walk. Pick a direction and go. If you get tired rest somewhere for like 15 minutes. 6 hours a day. I lost 60 pounds in 3 months.

Face it, you're not doing anything else. Losing a bunch of weight fucking rules, and walking is the most basic non strenuous thing in the world. The catch is you have to do a shitload of it. You're gonna notice your body start to kick ass in a week if you're disciplined.

>1. Count your calories

Religiously. Do not exceed 1k~1.4k/day. Pack that full of meats, complex carbs, and vegetables which feel filling. Take a multi-vitamin because I'm sure you need it.

Remove junk food & sweets from your diet. They are severely caloricaly dense.

Don't starve yourself. It will not do you well.

>2. Move more

Walk, swim, cycle if you're up to it. All of these are low-impact on your joints.

Work on building lean muscle, with basic weight lifting. This will increase your resting metabolic rate and increase the amount of calories you burn doing nothing.

>3. Do these constantly.

Use a website like myfitnesspal to track your progress. Make your calorie counting a habit.

That's it. Progress will not come fast, and you will be hungry constantly. If you really want to change, it is a small price to pay to prevent health issues later on down the line.

I used to weigh over 300lbs. I lost 130lbs. I've kept it off for about 10 years now too. I didn't do anything crazy either.

The first 15-20 pounds was just cutting out soft drinks. I just made myself drink diet drinks instead of normal soft drinks.

Then once I was used to that I started bringing a sandwich to work instead of going out to eat every day for lunch.

After that became "normal" for me, I made myself cut out junkfood snacks. By this point I was starting to work out a bit. Started weight lifting again and jogging a little

I just kept doing this, making small changes and waiting until I was used to them before I made another change. I kept doing that week after week. I never looked more then 10 pounds ahead the entire time. If I was 300 I tried to get to 290. then 280, 270, etc all the way down.

Don't give up, it's not easy but you CAN do it.

Move to America and use an actual unit of measurement for weight.

Also check these dubs

that would achieve the very opposite of what you said, imperial scum