IF i gave you hundred million dollars and you magically transform to nigger, would you do it?

IF i gave you hundred million dollars and you magically transform to nigger, would you do it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HDPtbDZOsrE
en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer#Misattributed
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

no

no

Of course. With that sort of money............

No.

abso-fucking-lutely

naw

Gott mit uns! Nein!

yep - but only if i get to keep all of my traits such as personality and intelligence

With that money I could pull a Michael Jackson and become white again.

Kek

With that money, you could make a shit rap album about having $100M, and all the white chicks would buy it anyway.

>black
>rich
>still fucking white chicks

Sheeit if I got dat kinda paper i'd free my nigga Tito den we gon by a fukton guns ya heardat my nigga were I sign up

>I believe I could act the part.

Being black in this generation is easy.

>use sentence fragments
>break the law
>live off government assistance
>???
>profit

No, because my IQ would jump down about 60 points, and all I would ever think about is who I'm going to put my huge cock into next, chikin and watermellon, and spending my newly acquired wealth on flashy junk to try to impress people and prop up my low self esteem because I'm a nigger.

Fuck yeah dude then I'd be rich and finally have a big dick too

that's not part of the deal. you become just like average nigger in africa.

1. Transform to nigger.

2. Get a hundred million dollars.

3. Buy Cadillac Escalade on 30 inch "rimzzzz"

4. Crack, hookers, rap videos.

5. ?????????

6. On the street and homeless.

7. No profit. Bankrupt.

as a nigger I can say that most of us have small dicks, we just hide it well

Fuck off, cuck.

ITD BE EASIER TO GET INTO SCHOOL
AND IM WEALTHIER
All day

That really defeats the point of the money then, doesn't it

Yep, Then I would pay for a pigment transplant and be an ugly AF cavelooking white cunt. Could buy all the pussy I wanted anyway.

Absolutely, I already have an idea for a mixtape, I would be automatically able to deliver bars so I would just get rich, perhaps arrested twice, put my long awaited album after prison insight thoughts and would get legendary status while I play the Michael to turn white again.

Not looking forward to aids tho...

surely average african nigger values money?

HELL YES

but to be fair Im already a nigga. nothing to lose

Because Africa is such a land of opportunity and wealth right?

She's lucky, amirite?

as long as i could impregnate somebody 5 times, yes, OP, i would afterwards be turned into a nigger for a hundred mill

What kinda nigga we talking, like Denzel or lil wayne

Yuck

Sure, but do I get a bigger dick too?

>Rich
>BBC

Fuck yes.

You would have to be a special kind of retarded not to

youtube.com/watch?v=HDPtbDZOsrE

So you mean I'm rich, have a big dick, and I scare white people unless they have guns?

Time to take over Liberia, son.

average african nigger.

Damn right I would, being black and rich is not bad like being black and poor so it's all good.
Would probably have more chances of getting bitches too.

only on my deathbed. leave all the money to kids and get cremated so nobody ever knows.

OP is probably a voodoo sorcerer, but I have danger dog. Download this before you all end up working on a plantation in Haiti.

Not me uncle tommy not saying the bbc thing is true or not but don't speak for everyone

actually being a nigger is probably the best thing ever, you get free everything, you can rape and hit women and nobody cares, you never have to do anything, youre so fucking dumb you have fun doing nothing. Being turned into a nigger and having 100 mill is the best possible outcome

There's nothing bad about being a nigger, and being rich, niggers are only a problem to other people

Love to clean her drool off his boner and swallow it down... Wouldn't ya?

This.

Yeah sure, go the geeky nigger route. Get an Afro and Glasses.

Of course I would, don't be an idiot.

money>not money

Yeah that's how it works

Dumbass.

en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Albert_Schweitzer#Misattributed

For 100M I think I'd have to take the hit and give some of the money to my family.

its probably true but jews such as yourself have made every effort to eliminate it, i'm highest percentile iq btw, that's 78 times yours

The fun part is that it's actually a legit question

Dont ever change b

I wanna be a condom in the next life.

>hurr durr
Dumbass.

Only a retard would say no.

my iq is 115 times yours im top percentile, take a gun and kill yourself, hitler missed a spot

>hurr durr
Dumbass.

Can I choose what I would look like as black? If so yes

It ups my chances of getting shot, so I'd take it.

my iq is 115 times yours im top percentile, take a gun and kill yourself, hitler missed a spot

jewish appreciation thread

no. you would be looking like average african nigger.

>hurr durr
Dumbass.

Yes.
I can switch races just like MJ with all that money.

If i look like Idrid Elba or Denzel Washington then yeah. I go around getting pussy and living the easy life for the rest of my life.

If i look like Idrid Elba or Denzel Washington then yeah. I go around getting pussy and living the easy life for the rest of my life.

shut up already. you should meet together and make love. faggots.

ask Wesley Snipes about having a hundred million dollars and being a nigger works out for you.
Nigs gonna nog man.

>no. you would be looking like average african nigger.

Well i dont appreciate ,that's one. Second i dont know, how average. 50 mil is a lot of money, although to be honest i dont wanna be another race. Not because of racism injust simply like who i am.

that is part of the deal. you really think that i would offer that amount of money, if there weren't any drawbacks? And average is average like in pic. And it's not 50 mil but 100 mil.