Would you slam Sup Forums? Asking for a mate

Would you slam Sup Forums? Asking for a mate.

Jesus Christ OP, does your ISP charge by the pixel?

Unfortunately this bitch has a shit phone.

I get what you mean (that the image is low quality) but your comment makes no sense. This image is 1440x2560, aka 4 million pixels. The image inside the screenshot however, is low quality.

i would, even if shes only 15. But IHIaQI before she went full orca. Get it while its still young and cute.

Now that we have that cleared up let's get back to the matter at hand.

No need to worry they're both 18.

Yes but only the one on the left

Whys that?

The right one looks a bit fat but I can't really see through this low quality image

i actually think the chub is cuter. Has that innocent, round, cherub face. But hard to tell really without better/more detailed pics.

They're all low quality because like I said her phone is shit but here's another anyway.

Plain British bitches. The fat one is marginally better but still

She's not actually fat you know she just has a chubby face. She's also decently tall she's 5'9".

Left reminds me of Tom Hardy

yup...still think chub is cuter. I have a thing for short curvy women though. Any full body pics?
Swiggity swooty....i need to see that booty!
Ps....id still hit it if she was only 15.

chub is 5'9!?!? holy shit....how tall is her friend...6'5?

She's sat down and the thinner one is knelt.

Just smash it if you have the opportunity. She's alright... I've done worse

>I've done worse
Every man does at some point user...i know I have on more than one desperate occasion.
That said, the chubby is quite cute....for at least another 2-3 years anyways

What's the worst you've done?

ok...shes def not a landwhale. Smash it good, smash it hard, smash it while shes still attractive. Shes totally doable.

What's she out of 10? I'm asking because I've been told I'm a 7 and want to know if I actually have a chance.

an amazon...she was about 6'1, around 230-240.
Got back from bar, went to go down and eat that pussy....and then the rotten fish smell hit me like a brick wall. Noped tf out of that, slapped on a rubber and proceeded to fuck furiously out of frustration and disgust with myself.

That was about 14yrs ago. Im 40 now and much more careful about my choices.

At least you've got a good story to tell now, aye.

if youre a 7, you shouldnt have a problem. On the chubby scale, Id say shes a solid 7-8.

life experience warning for my son....otherwise nobody needs to know. kek
lesson learned. Im only 5'8, 170. So she was def a giant white amazon to me.

Thanks anons I'll give it a go.

Kek I think I'll be okay I'm 6' 1".

just be yourself and confident. Those 2 things alone can land you 8-9s all day, every day. Gotta have those and lots of money for the 10s. F that....i dont want the hassle of a 10.

Confidence is not my problem. The thing is I don't get offended by anything so I assume everyone is like that and I just end up making them cry or some shit.