Why people from Trumpistan are complete retards?

Why people from Trumpistan are complete retards?

Other urls found in this thread:

asanet.org/research-and-publications/journals/social-psychology-quarterly/why-liberals-and-atheists-are-more-intelligent
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-release-donald-trumps-full-tax-returns-all-information-needed-verify-emoluments-clause-compliance
youtube.com/watch?v=qsXyRVQN70U
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why english is too hard for you?

German detected.

Why people non-american care?

> Trumpistan

asanet.org/research-and-publications/journals/social-psychology-quarterly/why-liberals-and-atheists-are-more-intelligent

Op here. Let's make retards great again.

Please sign this petition

Immediately release Donald Trump's full tax returns, with all information needed to verify emoluments clause compliance.

petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/immediately-release-donald-trumps-full-tax-returns-all-information-needed-verify-emoluments-clause-compliance

This would just mean you're soon stuck with Mike Pence instead

not even remotely related

I'll take a religious zealot over an unhinged egomaniacal narcissistic moron any day

Your precious emoluments lawsuit is going to get thrown out.
There is nothing legally binding him to release them.
>tfw accepting foreign payment for hotel room rent isn't a gift from a foreign soveriegn

i second this

Uh, NO.

How about you just fuck off, instead?

>President of Mexico cancels meeting

Trump: UHHHH IT WAS A MUTUAL CANCEL!!! THEY NEED TO TREAT AMERICA BETTER! MY CROWD SIZE WAS HUGE

How are people not embarrassed for voting for this disgusting piece of human trash?

Is that a question?

Make answers great again

It's not the lack of tax returns that will get him sentenced, it's his lack of divestment. The tax returns will likely be presented during a trial, if it goes to court, but they may still not be presented to the public, they will just be used to prove that the president is in a position to financially misuse his position.

It's gonna be grate, fantastich

>accepting foreign payment for hotel room rent isn't a gift from a foreign soveriegn
It isn't about gifts alone though, it's about running a business with the same people he's supposed to be able to have neutral discussions with

Fuck me, that was the best thing Mexico has ever done, since they crushed the Texans at the Alamo

>Fuck me, that was the best thing Mexico has ever done, since they crushed the Texans at the Alamo
+1

>reagan
>great american
leave

Warum atheist cannot defend atheist?

cancelling a meeting was the best thing they ever did?

And you know mexico lost the war, right?

>I want a nation of twerkers, not one of tinkers
- le white ape of much possession

leftists and sjw's need to kill themselves. their all severely mentally ill . no one cares about you being triggered and your feelings because you have more estrogen then testosterone. No one cares about you, so just kill yourself

I've just mass emailed this to about two million people. The messages said that this page posing as a petition will embed a trojan in their device and collect personal data. Thanks user, you did me proud.

Cucks
Your tears can't stop flowing, and it has never ever been so amazing to taste it.

Reagan is a talentless hack of a president. He never contributed to anything that made America respectable. Trump, on the other hand, is actually working harder than what this idiot could ever do in his lifetime. Facts don't care about your worthless feelings. MAGA!

youtube.com/watch?v=qsXyRVQN70U