It'd be a real shame if a group of people started making reservations at TRUMP hotels...

It'd be a real shame if a group of people started making reservations at TRUMP hotels. The TRUMP hotels have a cancellation policy of 24-72 hours before the date of the stay. It'd be a shame if enough people canceled their reservation near the deadline. That'd make it hard to forecast, staff, etc. Not to mention the unfortunate effect it'd have on available rooms due to fake.. I mean "alternative reservations".

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

nypa

The opportunities to troll the fucking President of the United States are almost endless.

It's kind of funny, in a way.

Do they put a hold charge on your card or have any other way to fuck you back? (Apart from what has already happened.)

use $5 prepaid cards

So let me get this right. You cucks complain for months that Trump is a short fused psychopath that can't be trusted with the power and resources of President for fear of turning the US into Nazi Germany 2.0, and now he has all that power your great idea is to intentionally piss him off?

Have fun with that.

Too bad your not going to get back your deposit which is $100 or more.

>Be me
>Be Op
>Never stayed at anything classier than a motel 6

trumps a bit busy to retaliate to this
and hes not supposed to be involved with his hotel business anymore

liberal logic

Ya social media has grown into a double edge sword with everyone on it.

>implying his sons can't fuck you just as hard

Won't work. They check against minimum $1000 at all Trump Hotels.

What are the chances his twitter will be hacked?
Hes using a gmail account for it, which is pretty vulnerable.

Hotels require major credit cards to hold rooms. I worked at one and we'd never take prepaid cards, only the big name ones.

Plus it's stupid to fuck with the staff. They just work there, it's not like they took an oath to him right or wrong. They're just collecting a pay cheque.

Shills are out in force try this on Reddit or tumblr cuck faggo

Definitely not Barron

God you neo-liberals are fucking pity.

This is why everyone hates you.

Then what is the fucking point then

Trumpfag here doesn't even know what neoliberalism is.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neoliberalism

He has such thin skin he would have to get involved

Liberals are fucking retarded man. They don't see just innocent staff workers, they see some fucking nazi regime because they are fucking stupid man.