Is it at all possible to start a second American Revolution...

Is it at all possible to start a second American Revolution? Many of us feel as though we live in a corrupt society run by politicians in bed with the elites. Are Americans willing to put aside their amenities and "ideal" lifestyles to take back our country? Can the bottom 50% rise up against the .01% who have turned this Republic into an oligarchy? I don't know if this will just come off as cringy bullshit or low quality bait, but I'm serious about this. Can we, the citizens of the United States of America come together one more time or are we doomed to be controlled by those who will never know our struggles?

please discuss

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cSi7Rtw-4Gs
rt.com/usa/375300-california-separate-nation-proposal/
youtube.com/watch?v=GeAuKl2Z50M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Probably,but that would mean most people would have to be really uncomfortable for a period of time so it won't happen. People only do shit when they have to, very few will go out of their way when it's going to involve some suck. You cant get all those comfortable people to give it up unless you force them too, good luck with that from a revolutionary standpoint.

No, you can't. This isn't meant to come across as generic yank bashing, but the majority of your country is really, really fucking stupid. You guy's are my cousins across the pond and I thank you for so much brilliant television but you're all so divided and fucked up. You're heading towards a catastrophic breakdown, not a revolution.

If you dumbasses stopped voting for people whose interests are basically to give their business partners as much leeway as possible to fuck over the American public we wouldn't have to.

Excuse me can you suck the poopoo from my bumbum and then ill peepee in your bumbum and you can purge all over daddy like a beluga whale and then french kiss my shitty poo face while I fuck your poo hole with my 3 inch chode?

There are a small percentage of smart people here that will manipulate the masses when the revolution does come. Nothing is going to happen until people's cushy lives have been taken away though.

we already sorta did, well we already elected trump

last time we elected a regular celebrity as president it turned out pretty well

FUCK YOU you dumbass spic

FUCK YOU you wetback shitskin

Fuck you

youtube.com/watch?v=cSi7Rtw-4Gs

How to stir the cauldron.................boil boil toil and trouble

are you that retarded that you dont recognize a pro trump post? eh you're a trump supporter so i pretty much answered my own question

Why werent there people screeching about this when Obummer was in office?

donald trump is president

his opposition is literally a bunch of queers, a bunch of feminists, and George Sorros voting machines

What revolution are they supposed to have, pitch their own feces at the whitehouse window? good look hitting anything besides each other fucking retards

Fuck Donald trump
Fuck niggers
Fuck spics
Fuck gooks
Fick jiggabooz
Fuck chinks
Fuck wetbacks
Fuck shitkins
Fuck sandniggers
And
FUCK YOU

So you ok with joos?

Faggot.

lol hate much? so much for the "Tolerant Left"

edgy boi

You're forgetting three key issues.

1. People don't kill people, guns do. They're killing machines, and the whole point of a machine is to do the work FOR you. Firing a gun requires a lot of training, but it DOESN'T require much strength. Some, but not enough that any sissy little pussy wouldn't be able to do it.

2. Said sissy little pussies are entitled millennial shits. You don't get entitled by being poor. Not only are these people capable of employing deadly force with a bit of training, they also have a superior potential supply, because you're the working class and they're the consumer class.

3. A lot of queers are faggots. That means men who fuck men. Let that sink in. A penis. That can be used against a man. Without its owner going limp. *Against a man.* As in, the *fundamental unit of military force.* These people have the capacity to take a psychological war crime usually used to terrorize civilians (women) and *turn it against your troops instead.* Don't come crying to me when you can't go get your gun because your ass hurts too much to stand.

Fuck Hillary Clinton not everybody on the internet is American you fucking retard. The world doesn't have to divide itself based off your shitty cringey politics so shut the fuck up moron

‘America hates California’: Bid to make Golden State separate nation jumps first hurdle rt.com/usa/375300-california-separate-nation-proposal/

Lets secede mah niggaz

Not a chance. I have it pretty good right now. I find it cringey as fuck that we elected a moron like Trump to lead the country, but I doubt that will affect my life at all. It would be an extremely hard sell to convince me to throw away the life I've built to go to war for... what exactly?

lol this guy

You want some of this dick to pooboy? I'll peepee up your bumbum and make you purge like a beluga whale all over daddies face

youre so hyped now go do something oh wait u cant cause ur a dirty fuckin faggot, doing whatever the Jews tell you to do, calling people "trump supporters" 2 weeks after he's already president

nigger youre not shooting anything besides your dick in some guy's ass

But you know the one good thing about being gay, you fucking retards are like 2% of the population and yet because of voter fraud, you are considered 60% of voters, that must be a good feeling

Dont talk to me about let that sink in... if you tried to rape me, I'd kill you, and then rape YOU for the sake of power. Id get myself aroused purely from adrenaline and make your shit leak like birthing a baby horse video

hahaha this guy getting mad over an anonymous situation... relax dude, like go fire off some knuckle babies or something.

Shut the fuck up you cringey little shittypoobitch you wouldn't be raping anyone you'd be town bitch and we'd all use you on the daily fuckboy

I'll go beat my wife and still have the energy to fuck your ass you little cacapoopoo

>youre so hyped now go do something oh wait u cant cause ur a dirty fuckin faggot, doing whatever the Jews tell you to do, calling people "trump supporters" 2 weeks after he's already president
>nigger youre not shooting anything besides your dick in some guy's ass
i'm an alt righter you retard
also i never called anyone a trump supporter, lrn2read

>But you know the one good thing about being gay, you fucking retards are like 2% of the population and yet because of voter fraud, you are considered 60% of voters, that must be a good feeling
>Dont talk to me about let that sink in... if you tried to rape me, I'd kill you, and then rape YOU for the sake of power. Id get myself aroused purely from adrenaline and make your shit leak like birthing a baby horse video
holy shit what is your idiot level
you actually think i was talking about myself

jackass i'm just stating facts here, the fag army is a force to be reckoned with we need to be prepared

Stupid little fuckbitch thinks his retarded verbal diarrhea is worth that many sentences

I don't think the problem with the US is the elites, it's the Keynesian economics that produces them. Postponing the problem never resolves it, and no one can mathematically predict the forecast of human action. You'll just end up spending money you don't have.

Nah you're all so stupid you'd just fuck it up all over again.

>That means men who fuck men. Let that sink in. A penis.
Of course they know. This is literally what they fear. Probably scared they'll enjoy it, much like lesbians getting raped straight, they'll be raped faggot.

i voted trump dumbass

Go ask the experts at Sup Forums

>Shut the fuck up you cringey

go shoot yourself dumb fag

>i'm an alt righter you retard

go shoot yourself dumb fag

I'm top percent, that's 278 times your iq

>Stupid little fuckbitch thinks his retarded verbal diarrhea is worth that many sentences

Lmao i dont even read it i just look at the first 3-4 words until I know it's some fucking retard clapping off

i wonder who this could be do jew know?

I'm sure we could, hypothetically, but we won't. Sanders 2020 is the best we can hope for.

>I'm top percent, that's 278 times your iq
KEK
you're an idiot, I'm the guy who wrote and I voted Trump and hate queers and jews, that's why i'm warning everyone about the kind of power they might wield against us

Congratulations I don't give a fuck moron go shit in a toilet

>KEK
>you're an idiot,
I'm top percent, that's 278 times your iq

shoot yourself you dumb fag

uploading a picture for a message that wasn't read what a retard

see:

Why'd you only respond to half my comment you coward shifty little pooboy fuckbitch eat a chode you are the biggest retard on Sup Forums co congratulations poopooboy. Little poopooboy needs his asshole on his bum face or else he'll shit in his cacapoopoo pants.

>I'm top percent, that's 278 times your iq
KEK
you're an idiot, I'm the guy who wrote (You) and I voted Trump and hate queers and jews, that's why i'm warning everyone about the kind of power they might wield against us

Kill your self with poopoo

>firing a gun requires a lot of training
No it doesn't. Hitting your target from any decent range? Sure. But firing it? No. You pull the trigger.

Holy fuck shut the fuck up pooboy you offer nothing to this convo

>Why'd you only respond to half my comment

because i literally dont read your comments just shoot yourself

saw the word KEK, that's literally all i saw, shoot yourself you dumb faggot

This is what Sup Forums is, some retarded fucking homos try to "internet fight" you for 50 minutes, you read nothing, you tell them to kill themselves three dozen times and then they go masturbate to trap threads

>I'm a shitty poopoopants

I would literally kill your children and rape them in front of you. You would be town bitch in the apocalypse I can sense the cringe in your comments. You weak little fuckbitch pooface

>pooboy? I'll peepee up your bumbum
>shittypoobitch
>cacapoopoo
>diarrhea
>shit in a toilet
>pooboy fuckbitch eat a chode
>poopooboy. Little poopooboy needs his asshole on his bum face or else he'll shit in his cacapoopoo pants
>poopoo
>pooboy

Stop projecting yourself on others you honey little pooboy

>saw the word KEK, that's literally all i saw, shoot yourself you dumb faggot
KEK
you're an idiot, I'm the guy who wrote (You) (You) and I voted Trump and hate queers and jews, that's why i'm warning everyone about the kind of power they might wield against us

i saw (you) and then i typed shoot yourself you dirty fucking faggot

You want some too you little cacapants? Not my fault I call em like I see em. Bunch of fucking pooboy babies in this thread.

>i saw (you) and then i typed shoot yourself you dirty fucking faggot
KEK
you're an idiot, I'm the guy who wrote (You) (You) (You) and I voted Trump and hate queers and jews, that's why i'm warning everyone about the kind of power they might wield against us

>I love poopoo in my mouth

>You want some too you little cacapants? Not my fault I call em like I see em. Bunch of fucking pooboy babies in this thread.
KEK
you're an idiot, I'm the guy who wrote (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) (You) and I voted Trump and hate queers and jews, that's why i'm warning everyone about the kind of power they might wield against us

It will have to happen slowly and peacefully.
If the union becomes dysfunctional enough the states might finally get their freedom. The South can finally be like Somalia.

>WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE WAS WRITTEN IN BANANAEMSG™©® PLEASE PURCHASE A BANANAEMSG ™© pass to view this message

>i saw (you) and then i typed shoot yourself you dirty fucking faggot

>>WARNING: THE FOLLOWING MESSAGE WAS WRITTEN IN BANANAEMSG™©® PLEASE PURCHASE A BANANAEMSG ™© pass to view this message
KEK
you're an idiot, I'm the guy who wrote (You) (You) (You) (You) and I voted Trump and hate queers and jews, that's why i'm warning everyone about the kind of power they might wield against us

>I voted Trump and hate queers and jews
You must be pissed. How does it feel to be bamboozled?

POOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUMPOOPOOPEEPEECACABUMBUM

Look to the Light and you will find your answer; you will know the Truth.

The Event is coming very soon.

Victory... of the Light.

youtube.com/watch?v=GeAuKl2Z50M
>[YTP] - Michael Is Driving A Hamburger
>Richael Mosen

I want some of what this guy's on

The '''external anal sphincter''' (or '''sphincter ani externus''' ) is a flat plane of muscular fibers, elliptical in shape and intimately adherent to the [[integument|skin]] surrounding the margin of the [[anus]].

==Anatomy==
The external anal sphincter measures about 8 to 10 cm in length, from its anterior to its posterior extremity, and is about 2.5 cm opposite the anus, when defecation occurs the sphincter muscle retracts.

It consists of two strata, superficial and deep.

* The ''superficial'', constituting the main portion of the muscle, arises from a narrow tendinous band, the [[Anococcygeal body|anococcygeal raphe]], which stretches from the tip of the [[coccyx]] to the posterior margin of the anus; it forms two flattened planes of muscular tissue, which encircle the anus and meet in front to be inserted into the [[Perineal body|central tendinous point of the perineum]], joining with the [[superficial transverse perineal muscle]], the [[levator ani]], and the [[bulbospongiosus muscle]] also known as the bulbocavernosus.
* The ''deeper'' portion forms a complete sphincter to the [[anal canal]]. Its fibers surround the canal, closely applied to the [[internal anal sphincter]], and in front blend with the other muscles at the central point of the [[perineum]].

In a considerable proportion of cases the fibers [[decussate]] in front of the anus, and are continuous with the superficial transverse perineal muscle.

Posteriorly, they are not attached to the coccyx, but are continuous with those of the opposite side behind the anal canal.

The upper edge of the muscle is ill-defined, since fibers are given off from it to join the levator ani.

==Actions==
The action of this muscle is peculiar.

(1) It is, like other muscles, always in a state of tonic contraction, and having no [[Antagonist (muscle)|antagonistic muscle]] it keeps the [[anal canal]] and [[anal orifice|orifice]] closed.

(2) It can be put into a condition of greater contraction under the

>I LOVE SHITTY POO IM TOO AFRAID TO DEBATE BECAUSE IM RETARDED SO IM JUSY GONNA CRY AND REPOST THE SAME THING OVER AND OVER TO NEGATE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF RESPONDING AND MAKE UP FOR MY CRINGEWORTHY ATTEMPTS AT DEBATE

>IMG_4459.jpg
>filename convention common in digital cameras
>i took this photo myself
k3k

you should eat more fiber and/or less fat m7

We should become a dictatorship :^)

What about this one poo nerd?

>ubuntu
>command prompt
>anvil studio
>audacity
>krita
>gimp
>notepad++
>dr racket
>nes super mario bros desktop background

holy shit could you possibly make it any more obvious you want to be a game developer

like we get the point, go shove it up your ass

gros yo
here have a shitty drawing i was working on that isn't very good

Ya know, i'm really pissed off about whats going on with our country. Trump is a huge piece of shit, Republican leadership has absolutely nor morals, and the Democratic leadership are all utterly spineless wimpy babysauces.

All that said I live a pretty cozy lifestyle, and wouldn't want to give it up for all the negative things that a revolution entails. Hunger/starvation, disease, and americans killing americans. Straight up no fucking good.

(btw before you bitch about 'muh anatomy' yes i know he looks fucking anorexic, he's supposed to, it's part of the fetish)

(i was also gonna draw a fat guy eating massive quantities of food in front of him and teasing him about how he doesn't get even one bite... but of course when the fatty is done the starving boy can have some "pie" if u kno what i mean ;o )

Implying the instituted Republicucks and Libtards of America have the motivation or intelligence to cast off the shackles of society and stop relying on someone else to bail them out, be it their government or corporations at their precious disposable 'jobs'. You know why there is a '1%' with all of the wealth? Because they are the real fucking leaders of America, they have the balls to go out into the world and make their own money without some corporation breathing down their neck. They become the moneymakers and all of the cattle grasping for positions in their companies are the beta followers clinging to any scrap that will never come. If America fell tomorrow, all but the 1% would die, not just because they're richer, but because if you take a self-made millionaire out of America and dump him in another country, he'll be a millionaire again in a year. Most of America can't do anything for itself. Kill yourselves, you sucked Obama off now suck daddy Trump now more, I'm sure that will make the same shitty life you've been voluntarily living all these years somehow better.

I just vomited in my mouth a little.

To be honest the drawing isn't that bad. I'd be more worried about your mental health than your art skills

The only appropriate response ITT.

Actually lifes pretty good.

>poo

>in

>loo

>>poo

>>in

>>loo

>>>poo

>>>in

>>>the

>>>loo

>nigger

It's going to happen, let's just get it over with.Cleanse the beta nu males!!!

>POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>pooinloopooinloopooinloopooinlooPOO

America is already bought and paid for. Too late, too bad, so sad, but you now do what the plutocrats tell you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>poo

This is literally disney logic. Go out and be a leader for a while, and come back and report how it went.

Their great great great grandfathers were leaders and accumulated wealth and they are legacy families now that got in on the ground floor. Sure you have the Elon Musks and the what not, but there is a reason why the terms "New Money" and "Old Money" exist.

seriously, go try and lead. i'll wait.