Darkest secret you have

darkest secret you have

will share a few of mine as we go along

i once nigger

that's not even a sentence

No U!

i managed to jack off in a car full of my family to images in my head of the website yourexgf.com, i was 13

still makes no sense

I killed my best friend's family dog. Not maliciously. The thing was ancient, had joint problems, and skin cancer. By the time i couldn't take it anymore, it was just a whimpering pile of scabs that only moved to eat and go to until vet. One night when i was sleeping over, i went down stairs, grabbed a Walmart bag, told the dog he was a good boy, then suffocated him in his bed.

ok first one, I've jacked off to many a family member, once in the same room without them knowing (the secrets get darker)

My ex wasn't putting out for months, so while she was on a weekend away I fucked some random skank from a bar and an old HS friend, both bareback (and came inside), and then fucked her the next morning without showering or cleaning my dick off

I was an addict for 5 years without my girlfriend of 6 years or family knowing. I was alone in this addiction and now that I'm 3 months sober I can't share my struggle or accomplishment with anyone that I know.

Keep it up Sup Forumsra

I fucked a ladyboy (trap) in Thailand when I wasn't even that drunk.

Thanks dude. Definitely tough. I think the withdrawals that I went through have prevented me from relapse.

Sup Forums fam is proud of you. Have some tits

r8

that's actually very masculine. maintaining a steely outer facade even while internally you go through strife, struggle, accomplishment, etc. Never dragging anyone around you down bc of your problems, or inflating them too high.

I like you.

not the OP, but same for me. Best blowjob of my life.

i'm proud of u

My years of struggling daily all led up to this moment. 10/10 worth it, would do it again

I anally raped my exgf after we broke up.

I should hope so.

I had sex with my then girlfriends best friend on the bed while my pregnant then girlfriend was asleep next to us... on that same bed.

I cum on her best friends face too

My girlfriend has said multiple times that I need to not keep my emotions to myself constantly. I feel the opposite, wanting everyone else around me to try to work their struggles out before immediately asking for help. It feels awesome when you accomplish anything without bugging other people for resources or help. Obviously there is a happy medium. Thanks brah, I like you too. I think.

I'm the reason that three people are dead. I'm so sorry

Fuck I miss stickam

Gracias

Moar

white trash as fuck

One email, and one text to the wrong number. Had I just not sent that email, two of them would be alive. Had I not texted the wrong number, on the wrong day, the other would still be alive. Maybe even a fourth or a fifth. Two more people vanished off the face of the earth, and I haven't seen or heard from them since.

I'm jacked off in a church bathroom during a youth group meeting. Not my proudest fap

I'll take Things That Never Happened for $200, Alex.

I've had a boner for her longer than my wife. Tayloretalia...

I let a Nigerian prince lose all of his money after I didn't wire him the money he needed to set up an international account to get the money out of Nigeria.

I fucked my sister that was dating a friend of mine

I fucked your sister too

unfortunately this did happen, looking back not proud of it, but I did get with said girl when she was 17 and I was 24 so in retrospect it was never ideal

You can't just lay that on us and not tell the whole thing man

as someone with just over a year clean from heroin, you gotta open otherwise you're fucked.

I jacked off one time in a theater next to my teacher. I put a sweatshirt over so nobody would notice and went decently slow. it was on a field trip back when i was in 6th grade

Not my proudest fap either

i climbed into the roofspace of my apartments and filmed my neighbor getting fucked through a light fitting.

lol'd

I sent a text to a guy because some asshole didn't think a gay guy was worth his time and gave me a fake number. One thing led to another and I dated him. After that, we broke up because he was too, well, emotionally heavy. I told him that when he fixed his problems, I would love to be back with him. Things for him went downhill. He slacked in class, he skipped practices for soccer and basketball, and, one day, he got kicked out by his alcoholic, abusive mother. His friend's parents took him in, but the damage was done. Then, one day, when the friend was at a friend's and the parents were working, he slit his own wrists. That's all I feel comfortable sharing.

As for the other two, I'll share, but I won't be happy about it.

respectfully, make it the year and you will blow minds when you tell them. ive got 15 months and most people around me over-share the hell out of their sobriety, there's something very noble in you keeping it to yourself until you have time. Obviously i hope youre getting support in the rooms. Keep it up brother!

I sucked a guy off at his place while i was drunk, and his sister walked in on us. He went to get some food and I fucked his sister on his bed. Later that night when he was sleeping his girlfriend came over and I fucked his girlfriend after a few drinks.

Webm?

Why would you keep that a secret? That is a commendable feat.

When he sucked off a guy, I bet that's what he's ashamed of

yeah thats actually incredible

if this actually happened youre a serious mensch.

because the only true part is that he sucked a guy off...

My biggest secret is that im a weaboo with a rape fetish...

Nice

I tried to kill myself multiple times with poisonings

You got this sister! Gg

Well obviously you are not doing something right

Not really a secret... but I had to kill a kid when I was in the marines, still feel fucked up to this day

If you knew why, you would want to take back what you just said.

they all knew

I'm sorry.

I've had my little cousin jerk me and suck me off till I came on his little face.

I am Viral Anticapital.

That's because it IS up, and so are you for doing it. By definition. Personally I just think you're a pawn in a game of monopoly where you get nothing but a fucked up mindset for doing the dirty work of a twisted hand.

You're sick. Won't claim I'm any better

•I have touched my mothers vag when she was passed out drunk
•I literally stalk a girl
•I am Christian but I jerk off like there's no tomorrow and im suprised my family hadn't found out bc they would've probably disowned me
•I can't stop thinking about boobs or pussy and I've ruined every relationship I've had with a girl
•any girl I've gone out with I've could've had sex with but I start thinking about the Bible and I chicken out of doing anything
•the only way I can matavate myself to workout is by degrading myself
•I have a 4inch penis and I'm so ashamed that I'm not worth anything to girls that I try to blame my laziness on them by "red pilling" and saying that every girl is just going to laugh at me no matter hard I try and go with an alpha instead
•I think it makes me closer to my beliefs if I don't go out with girls and practice "prudence" but it's really my cowardice that is in my subconcience and it's too late and I have no idea how to even approach a girl

Same except was thinking about fucking my hot teacher

Motivate* and anything else that sounds wierd, sorry I'm a mobilefag

Little can mean many things, he was of age but he is physically small.

OP said 'dark' secret not 'fucking hot'

I like you, you die last.

one time chugged a whole bottle of cough syrup.

Oh. Okay. I retract my statement. I fucked my step brother on his 18th birthday, multiple times, so...

Hahaha I chugged 4

Post proof
>inb4 underage b&

i beat off with my brother and his friend in the room once and im pretty sure they knew because they weren't talking but they were laughing, but my 11 y/o mind was tryna get that phat nut

Top kek my friend

i'll allow it

We were both 18, so it's good. And how am I supposed to post proof of something from 3 years ago?

I've went to see a backpage hooker (used condoms and got tested after so I'm fine)

Was a pretty shit experience, looked nothing like her ads but I was depressed at the time because I got cheated on and her tits were still huge so I just stayed when I should have left. Could have probably gotten better for $100

It has to be that or the fact that there was a set of three weeks a few summers ago where I was on okcupid just playing girls, in this week span I fucked 4 different girls and was lying to all of them that they were the only ones.

Got checked after that too and was still safe

Don't really have anything really bad. Sexual deviancy is mostly it but I've never done anything illegal

Chuckled

>Tfw having consensual homosexual sex
>Recording never came to mind
>Mfw

Yes, I didn't think to record fucking my brother. My bad.

>Not being able to fap to genuine brocest

22 years after college, I still cyberstalk the girl I had a crush on but was too much of a virgin pussy to do anything about. I'm married with kids but I still look her up on Lexis, google, facebook, etc., and see what she's up to, her job, what she is doing financially, etc. I am very happy in my own life but I guess I see her as the road not taken, if I'd not been such a loser in college. Once every couple of weeks I'll look her shit up. I don't every try to communicate with her, I don't have any desire to talk to her. Wacky, huh.

I used to do the same kindove thing in class. I'd stretch my t shirt over the desks front and cubby hole to the right and then I'd hide everything going on down there.
It had a cover down to your ankles on 3 sides so no one in front could see. I would grab my dick in my left hand and hold my balls down with my ring and pinky finger then I'd stroke the leg the of my wrist against the side of my head.
>I did this for weeks until a little black girl asked me what I was doing under there and tried to take my shirt off
>I did this so much when I was a kid that I still have my right arm thinner than the left
>I did this so much as a kid that the left side of the head of my penis is almost numb
> I never knew the regular "jerking" way so it took me a year to get used to doing it like that and "be like everyone else"

This is also me

We still fuck once in a while.

what a failure you are.

Good job dude, you inspire me.

There's a fine line between being needy for attention and just talking about something you might need help with. I knew one girl like that. She constantly needed validation and compliments. She got none of that nonsense from me. I applaud someone who handles their shit. I also applaud someone who seeks help if they NEED it. I shake my head at someone who crashes and burns with no excuse.

My turn. I deal with chronic depression at times. Random little events can send me into a downward spiral. I over think everything and let my anxiety go nuts. I have to catch myself and pull out of it. It hasn't been graceful at times. I was pretty close to suicide once. My family and close friends only know the very surface of it. My life has turned around for the better over the past 2 years.

I also once nigger.

Bingo

you are a faggot

I got a bj from my best friend's wife. we were flirting heavily for a while and one thing led to another. the best bj i got in my life but I must say it's unsustainable, don't do it.

Leeeeets play
SPOT
THE
VIRGIN

You don't know why, don't act like you do.

I feel you. I had a really busy day at work and in the middle of the rush I jerked it in the bathroom. Such shame.

are you serious? 90% of us here are virgins and you're one too, don't lie about it

I was in the army on a field exercise for a goddamn month, the Porta shitters were the ONLY private places, and I really needed to jerk off.

These were really bad, so full and horrific smelling, if you put the lid down it would make contact with shit, the smell was so bad you could tell when someone just came from them, and if the wind shifted... we were about 500m away from them.

I was deperate... I found the stall with the "best art" I could find sketched into the walls, I nutted to a drawing with a vagina that looked like a coffee bean, surrounded by shit smell and the shit itself, oh and it was July in Louisiana.

Best nut of my life.