Well shit, this was good

Well shit, this was good.

I'm a bit skeptic about this, can you sell it to me without spoiler kind OP?

Not OP, but the performances all around are superb. Cinematography also gets a nob, while not outstanding, it also very good.

First episode does a good job of building up a great sense of intrigue as to what the fuck actually happened.

Telekino is back!

I guess it was too much to tell him what it's about but the faggot can google it himself

Thanks M. Night Famalan, will check it out

successfully uncomfortable, believable characters, much suspense, and possible racial undertones to follow

Way too contrieved. It was ok though, will probably watch it all.

Yeah, shame on me for wanting some input about it before watching on a board dedicated to movie/tv discussions. And I don't really like googling about shows and movies because a lot of fucking clickbait articles tend to spoil major keypoint in their headlines.

why didn't he just take an uber?

It's a mini-series so they wont make a forced cliffhanger at the end. It can become an anthology series - depending on the ratings - according to the showrunner

I watched 20 minutes of ep1 and dropped it. Does it get better?

This. Especially the successfully uncomfortable.

If anyone knows of similar series, I'd be very happy to hear.

I believe it does. However, I also liked those first uncomfortable 20 minutes.

Yeah, definitely. I think episode two is what really sold me on it and I finished it out in one day.

is episode 2 out already? where can i watch it?

Not really. The acting from the main character isn't very good, the dialogue between the main guy and the girl was cringe worthy, the pacing was at a snails pace and the doom and gloom cinematography is played out and boring now.

Did he do it?

If he didn't do it, what could possibly have happened?

I thought this was a Night Manager thread my bad

He didn't do it. However he is found guilty and then found not guilty in a court of appeal when it becomes apparent, through a series of events that the girl had witnessed a murder prior to getting into his cab, and was tracked down and killed for what she saw while protag slept.

>what is wikipedia

hurr hurr