Do you chivalry even though you know its stupid?

Do you chivalry even though you know its stupid?

No, bitches want equality one minute then be treated like a princess the next, well fuck that shit

No because it's easier. I agree we should be equal but realistically it's just easy.

I do reverse chivalry. Try to get a girl to buy you a beer instead and you'll instantly be better than all the betas who still thinks buying a drink works.

Make her do stuff for you, make her invest. Not the other way around.

Feminism in a single sentence:

All the rights and privileges of adulthood with only the responsibilities and culpability of childhood.

Do you know why the term "woman-child" is never heard, while "manchild" is common? It is because it is socially acceptable for women to remain eternal children.

>Men are the only true adults
True as fuck. Also why you don't want female soldiers, they trigger that "protect the egg" instinct.

>be coming hone from work one day
>bus was late and I was early so 3rd or 4th one on
>walk to back before I sit down
>bus fills the fuck up with old cunts (60+)
>4 or 5 people on the bus younger that 60
>one woman be about 50
>standing right next to me while I'm sitting
>some 70+ wrinkle openly says I should give up my seat for her
>turn straight to her
>tell her standing woman "is not old" and "doesn't need to sit down"
>see standing woman smile at me
>fuck baby boomers

While I agree women are eternally children with no sense of responsibility, i thought it was like how "mankind" applies to everything and not just dudes

noice

I'm usually just polite to everybody. I hold doors open/do other shit for men all the time. I could really care less about someones gender, race, political opinions when I first meet/interact with them. People are just people so I assume they're a good person until I get to know/understand them.

I will give up my seat to pregnant women and seniors that look like they are about to die.

>chivalry
>more a code of combat than how to treat women

beta doormat detected

I chivalry with my gf because I know she likes it.

We both know it's stupid and unnecessary, but it's a part of the whole "romantic experience".

I do hold the door open for people behind me, though, because that's just common politeness.

>couldn't really care less
you sound like an idiot when you say it wrong

Im racist but I still treat people irl decently. Im misogynist and don't bring it out in public
Because im nice and not a butthole

I like to hold open the door till they're about 4 feet away then let go, triggers the fuck out of some people

Yes i'm a dick, I knew that thanks

yes but I complain about it while doing it so it's ok

>Im racist but I still treat people irl decently

becuase you daren't

fucking pussy

Im not getting cut from balls to asshole by savages for you

That's kind've funny.

A friend of mine flips drivers off who are polite and let him through.

He's gonna get fucking shot one day.

What's funny is after the initial investment to get a female to finally pursue you romantically. They quickly become more dependent on you and ironically end up doing more of the work within the relationship. Well worth the front, for quality.