New Arca

I lost a friend over appreciation of Radiohead's Amnesiac

No, seriously

finally someone who fucking agrees

story pls

>t. rockist

Sounds like a shitty friend, Amensiac is fucking great

fucking thank-you

There's really not much of a story, but when we were both in high school, we'd already drifted apart a bit and believe it or not Amnesiac was the straw the broke the camel's back.

I was kinda emo and he was this tryhard metal kid, but I thought I might try to rebuild bridges, so I played him Knives Out, he thought it was "faggoty," words were exhanged, I ultimately told him to fuck off and we never really hung out again. Whatevs.

to be fair radiohead is pretty faggoty

I really like it but I feel like it'd be so hard to show it to someone else and convince them to keep listening.

>whatevs
He wasn't wrong

what are you autists talking about?

you sounds like a faggot

no u

you both sound like faggots, should have played him Dollars and Cents, that's a real bonding song

That's what you get for liking Radiomeme

The moral of the story is that they're both edgy teens how probably think they're "quirky" when really all the do is where meme shirts and say "it's a fandom thing you wouldn't get it"

Radiohead is a good band

if you're in highschool

Is this better or worse than "Are You Shpongled?"?

>All this backlash because of the mention of Radiohead and a teenage anecdote
Sucks m8.

Jazz drum and bass.

Literal smooth shit but annoying to almost everyone else

cmon op, no one fucking says that about this album

But Burial was the only decent thing to come out of the Dubstep scene.

He was shit though to be honest.

>not listening to dark psy

obligatory

youtube.com/watch?v=d6Di7BMQOQw&t=753s

>radio friendly punk-rap
>not posting GP

ok kid

REAL niggas know what's up

Lol

This seems amazing, adding it to the list

thanks for this

IM NOT YOUR FUCKING PUPPET

I have five of their albums.
I just like the combination of instruments and overall spooky themes going on in the songs.

Every time

No one has appreciated my recommendation thus far

honestly, why do you

Virgins is Hecker's best works and one of the best albums of the 10s. Him and Roly Porter completely dominated the experimental electronic scene 2011-2016.

Every time I see that cover art I can almost smell the sweet stench of overused mascara, ripped fishnets, greasy fringe, first pack of ciggies and incipient, soon-to-be-deep-seated daddy issues.

It gives me the horn.

actually

pleb filter desu

it's bad as far as noise goes too

Ashamedly I had not heard of Roly Porter until now. Thank you very much for the recommendation! I'm quite enjoying his work so far

Die Antwoord

Probably know of this already, but check out Ben Frost's By The Throat and, as a bit of a surprise, Seefeel's 2011 return. Such an overlooked album

>Seefeel's 2011 return. Such an overlooked album
fuck to the YES that album had all it needed to become as lauded as albums like Plastic Beach and TKOL are
>inb4TKOLandPBareshitlelelelelel

Ben Frost is another one of my all-time favourites; I hadn't heard of seefeel either but am enjoying that so far as well. Once again thanks so much for the great recommendations! I've got some really good music to listen to this weekend.