Anti-Trump Thread - because he's a bigoted, racist, sexist moron. I am against feminist...

Anti-Trump Thread - because he's a bigoted, racist, sexist moron. I am against feminist, but who talks about grabbing females by their genitalia and using them for sex? Shame on you, Donald.

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2017/01/27/brody-file-exclusive-president-trump-says-persecuted-christians-will-be-given-priority-as-refugees
twitter.com/ACLU/status/825106547789459456
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

accurate depiction of trump rubes.

ugh, not this shit again

>bigoted, racist, sexist moron

Wrong

>bigoted, racist, sexist moron

I doubt he's any of these things, remember, Donald Trump is an employer, a business tycoon, he doesn't have the time you have to sit around spouting hatred.

What's more likely happening in this thread is you're some retarded fucking homo who was convinced by his Jewish handlers to call people "Trump Supporters" well after he's been president for two seeks, but hey, I could be wrong, you know?

Kill yourself cuck

shut up already. Nobody cares about your opinions but your own echo chamber.

This is why nobody likes you.

that kid has the greatest autism, it's the best autism, truly wonderful autism.

You're a fucking idiot. Hillary's a train wreck of a person and a worst politician. America dodged a bullet.

Yup attacking somebody's personal traits. Classic SJW bullshit

HE'S WINNING BIGLY.

LOL. Are you from the south? Or are you just a neo nazi.

dude, rosie odonnel said it herself.

Whats your argument?

President Trump Says Persecuted Christians Will Be Given Priority As Refugees

www1.cbn.com/thebrodyfile/archive/2017/01/27/brody-file-exclusive-president-trump-says-persecuted-christians-will-be-given-priority-as-refugees

Good. Somebody needs to look out for them

are any of those terms based on anything other than paraphrased, misunderstood speeches stretch to make it sound like it's what you want it to be based on what mass-media has been telling you to think? An hero, OP. I don't want to like in a society where I cannot say what I have in mind. #fightthewordpolice #fightthethoughtpolice #killyourselfOP

everybodys a neo nazi, and a homophobic, and a hitler, and a woman hater, why can't we take all homosexuals, queers, faggots, dykes, niggers, whatever you call yourselves, put you in a van, set the van on fire, then send the fan into the bottom of a lake and all this horrible garbage Jewish minion bullshit would be over immediately im sick of seeing this, the worst, least contributing, subhuman scum constantly making everybody elses lives unbearable for absolutely no real world purpose

>Reply to Thread No.720514681
agreed

"Extreme vetting" is a euphemism for discrimination against Muslims. Period.

twitter.com/ACLU/status/825106547789459456

Trump is just disgusting. A disgrace to humanity. What trash. I'd rather have Hillary or Bernie as president.

Prob trolling, if not gtfo nigger

>Trump is just disgusting. A disgrace to humanity.

go kill yourself

i highly recommend you pick the most painful way possible, with the lowest chances of anybody finding your body, that's what I'd suggest you order, it's very popular today

>allowing this to happen
wow Sup Forums really HAS gone downhill

Guys. Guys talk about that.

Yes it is. That's the point.

All hail king trump!

>Who talks about grabbing women by their genitals and using them for sex?
Every heterosexual male ever.

Explains why you're confused.

literally the only opposition to trump is every fag and dyke ever, and those piece of shit mom and daughter combos who hate humanity and only think of themselves anyway

Funnily enough it's really easy to say you want to grab a girl by the pussy to their face in a post trump world.

And a majority of Americans, you dipshit.

No.

literally the only opposition to trump is every fag and dyke ever, and those piece of shit mom and daughter combos who hate humanity and only think of themselves anyway

who the hell takes the time to write all that shit?

And most of the nation. Most of the country he's in charge of is against him.

George Sorros voting machines enjoy your cognitive dissonance trip

Have you met a Trump supporter? They literally have nothing else to do.

Yes. This is why he's president; because nobody wanted him.

And the majority of voters.

I know thinking and creativity are beyond your capacity, however that's nothing but 10 minutes of work.

>Have you met a Trump supporter? They literally have nothing else to do.

I would say youll meet very few trump supporters after the man is already president, there's nothing to support, the election and inauguration is literally over, but alright, since youre a dumb fucking faggot who the Jews can wire to carry out any mission they desire, sure call people Trump supporters two weeks after he's president

George Sorros voting machines enjoy your cognitive dissonance trip

I want to go play the sims before bed so get your faggot ass caught up to the fact that you fucking retards who represent 15% of the population were made to look like you're 65% of the voters on election day

lol thinking and being creative is always beyond homosexual capacity, but they pretend they're creative because then they get to be around bright colors instead of a career

You don't belong here

yea, but it's fucking gay dude.

fuck you T Rump tards

Posted in a thread of Hillary supporters all typing 10x as much because they have even less to do.

Except cry and complain, you faggots can and will do that forever.

Most voters voted against Trump. His popularity is at record lows. Only his most ardent supporters incapable of critical thinking are with him.

America finally has a real president since JFK and you media subverted drones have now idea how good this is

>idiots don't realize this post is b8

We were fucked either way

>It's fucking gay dude
Oh bro like totally gnarly Brookings!
Do you hear how retarded you sound?

>taking the bait
Incorrect, just pissing into the sea of piss for lulz, but you wouldn't understand.

>Falling for all that bait even though you think you're calling it out.

Get baited hard you pinhead.

LOL GOP & Dems r the same, amirite?

i thought that story was going to be about the one where gays intentionally infect each other with HIV, i guess it wasnt that one, didnt actually read it, you read it? good for you, its gay? good for you i didnt read it. I saw that it has the word Hillary in there, that must make your faggot dick hard, the Jews made you go crazy promoting her

>Most voters voted against Trump.

like, in real life? in real life, close to 90% voted for trump

>America finally has a real president since JFK and you media subverted drones have now idea how good this is

That's exactly it, it makes me sad that, literally, the first time usa has real president since jfk, literally, those exact same words, nobody is allowed to enjoy, nobody is allowed these next 4 years to say fuck i love america, we have swamps and swamps of fucking queers and feminists destroying everybody's lives and the image of america

This is the exact same thought i had, and likely, everybody here has, the first real president since jfk, and nobody gets to enjoy it because of all the fags and queers and feminists. This might be the last time a real person is president, too, this might be the last time america has a real president and nobody got to enjoy it

Most voters voted against Trump

yea, i sound like a keyboard because that's what i'm using, you massive fucking retarded faggot.

>Most voters voted against Trump.

like, in real life? in real life, close to 90% voted for trump

What drugs are you on? He lost the popular vote, ie more people voted for Hilary.

Alt-facts aren't real.

Now toddle off to bed Hunny.

George sorros would have won the election but he didn't expect 90% of voters to go trump

Your fucking dad...he just never told you!

A minority voted in Trump. Reality is hard but it's all we got.

Kek, you took that bait too. Too easy, plenty to go around if you want more.

lmao disrespecting women is the only good thing this fat fuck is good for. Finally a president who can put women in their place.

OP is a faggot as usual.

The amount of tinfoil on the heads of Trumpers is staggering.

i didnt write anything about Trump but k

Donald Trump's administration is removing all references to climate change from government sites.

The only debate regarding climate change is the one between the world's scientists and uneducated conservatives who don't know what the fuck they're talking about.

Do you think climate change is a hoax? Does that guy on your facebook feed know something the world's entire scientific community does not? If you're one of these "skeptics" I would like to remind you that you do not have a degree in climatology and you do not understand the limitations and extent of the knowledge of those who do.

Climate change is not liberal propaganda. If you're a conservative then great, that's wonderful, but don't think every god damned thing is a left vs right issue. People need to understand corporate propaganda news networks want to keep us fighting amongst ourselves while their wealthy owners run off with all the fucking money.

Climate change is real. Only a fucking moron would suggest pumping insane amounts of carbon into the atmosphere would have no effects. We need a plan to mitigate it, not ignore it.

But her emails.

So what does Trump do? Appoints the CEO of Exxon Mobil (a company that knew about climate change in the 70's and lied to the public about it) as his secretary of state.

Donald Trump is a threat to mankind.

The amount of Hillary Clinton not being president is even more staggering.

>What drugs are you on?

you should take the ones that ends your life, take two of them, see if it helps you with being a faggot

>Alt-facts aren't real.

I would bet your worthless ass life that 89% of people in america voted for trump on election day

George sorros would have won the election but he didn't expect the avalance of trump votes

you could clearly see on the map he ran out of machines for florida

>A minority voted in Trump

close to 90% of voters voted trump

>lmao disrespecting women is the only good thing this fat fuck is good for.

go kill yourself

>The amount of tinfoil on the heads of Trumpers is staggering.

Literally the only people who voted for hillary are fags, dykes, and the piece of shit mother daughter combos who hate people. aka "majority of voters" get real dumb faggot

>Donald Trump's administration is removing all references to climate change from government sites.

Good then everybody will die from climate change before everybody dies from feminism / gay agenda

Nice opinions, buzzfeed.

Like they give a shit. They won, so fuck it - climate change is fake, Sandy Hook was done by actors, and Neil Armstrong landed on Hawaii, not the moon.

Neither did I, but you still took the bait.

Get learned on youngin'

Most people voted against Trump.

We are too damn busy beating the shit out of special needs kids and posting it on facebo- oh, wait....

he almost hit the first lady and secret service did nothing. wow, the government really is failing us.

most people didnt vote.

He's just a fucking idiot loudmouth that inherited his fortune.

Most people still whine out this exact statement on a daily basis even though it means nothing at all.

Who said anything about Hillary? Trump won the election. He's the president with only a minority of the population's support. Don't be surprised when most people disagree with his policies because they are literally not what most of us want.

nice cherries