>I miss my ex so fucking much
>I was just tying to masturbate and started thinking of her
>I had casual sex but it didn't fulfill me
>dont know what to do.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DgYSM91vJko
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

is that your ex in the pic??

I don't blame you for being hung up on her, that's an incredible ass, you'll probably never get ass like that again in your life OP, no offense.

same here OP

i get high often and i get sad about my ex often.

Do you think the relationship is salvagable? you guys still friends?

Her Star Wars stuff or yours?

of course not

Here's a thought. Get a fucking hobby. You're getting high and sitting there thinking about her, that's not helpful in NOT thinking about her. DO something

OP your gf is getting throat slammed as we speak, go fuck yourself

thanks man, I like this advice

2nd this

may I suggest working out? You'll gain your confidence back and it'll help you forget about that cunt. Who knows, maybe she'll come back to you after you're shredded, but you'd be a fool to take her back anyway

yeah man work out. you might not become swole overnight but by god you will get a chick to check you out. boy to mention it's just fucking sweet to build your muscles and be in better shape.

you're funny, guy

Best thing to do is not dwell. Whenever you think about her, do something to take your mind off of it, think about something you actually like. Something that will engage you. Even if it's stupid. When I broke up with my last girlfriend I was in a really bad place, so whenever I'd think about it I'd choose a random video game I like and think about how cool and fun it was to do something in that. Or I'd think about that time I was out with my friends and they said something that made me laugh. When you do this kind of thing enough it starts to become second nature and you get a lot better at moving on from depression. I really hope this helps you, it made a huge difference in my life and I'm way happier now ever when things aren't going well.

Being idle is going to exaggerate how you feel right now. If you stay idle for days, you're gonna be fucking yourself exponentially.

try not to develop a strong cuck fetish - regardless how how much dick you know she's getting right now.

Welp, you fell 4 her and u can unfall or find something greater. This self hypnosis shit to like someone and feel the loss is all about the dumb attachment uve made that broke. Make new connections or break the one thats causing pain.

Don't mind the virgin shitposting. It's easy to take jabs at someone while they are down. They'll go through it one day

Don't orgasm while high bro, It's fucking amazing but your brain floods with dopamine and ruins a high.

wow, thats really interesting. Thanks for the info.

youtu.be/DgYSM91vJko

>be me
>virgin
>haven't gone farther than 2nd base
>get high
>masturbation doesn't fulfill me anymore
>dont know what to do

Quit feeling sorry for yourself and get yourself a new girl. Think about all the girls you've met in the past 5 years: now think of how many you've had a crush on/fallen in love with. Now compare that to the billions of women on earth, and tell me how many of those you think are compatible with you.

Get yourself a new girl faggot

Plenty more fish, m80. They are all the same.

Really? That would explain a lot.
Also, couldn't you just smoke more?
I usually just fall asleep after orgasming while high anyways.

Virgin detected. That is a fat ass, champ.

fuck off hitler. they probably broke up for a reason and the state hes in is not a good one to decided whether or not he should be with his ex again.