I just need to get this off my chest anonymously

I just need to get this off my chest anonymously.

I am starting to fucking despise women. I still am physically attracted to them, but that is where I draw the line. I am a good looking guy, and can get laid easily, so no...I am not bitter or butthurt.

As I get older I am just realizing how manipulative, insecure, rude, and shady every single woman is. Also they are like retarded puppies when it comes to meaningful thought or conversation. We would of been much better off keeping them in their place, as subservient slaves who cook and clean and suck dick. FUCK WOMEN'S RIGHTS. How did men drop the fucking ball?! The worst part about it, is that there is a bell curve. Fat, ugly women have too much of an opinion and usually sway to SJW megabeast status. While drop dead women are literally brain dead. I never intended to go all "mgtow" but for my own sanity I have no choice. From now on I will only fuck women, then try to separate myself from them as quickly as possible. I have a kid, I have no desire to reproduce any more.

tldr:Women are only good for one thing, and that is using their bodies for sexual pleasure, after that, they are so fucking stupid that I need to physically and mentally separate myself from them.

This is very sad to read. I hope someone special comes into your life soon user

bump

m8, try an asian, they are pretty gud

>I am a good looking guy, and can get laid easily
Sure thing Champ

>I still am physically attracted to them, but that is where I draw the line.
Just admit you're homosex. It's OK these days you know.

tits or gtfo

I know require multiple stitches for all the cuts from that edge.

No, sadly, OP is right.

Women are selfish, self-centered bitches who will take you for everything they can, and then leave you with debt you didn't run up and kids you didn't father.

Stay the fuck away.

There are good ones out there. As with any group of people there are good and bad ones. However they often flock together. I'd suggest you find new groups of people to hang out with. You'll likely find one just don't get to hung up on it all and enjoy life in general.

You are being more critical of women because you are attracted to them. Men are every bit as fucking retarded as women.

op is fucking right and if you think differently you are either a woman or just as stupid as one.
I met maybe 2 girls when i was in uni that I would describe as intelligent, and one of them was vegan which immediately discounted any intelligence she had. keeping in mind any woman that has any chance of being somewhat useful and intelligent will have gone to post secondary.

You are singing my song, OP.

>MTGOW ftw.

There's that fag talk again

agreed

>they are so fucking stupid
>we would of been

Would of? What does 'would of' mean you stupid asshole

I probably fall more within herbivore men. I'm not bitter or anything. It's just my life is fine without someone and I'm not really looking around. If someone grows on me then I'll go for her, but I'm not really going out of my way to look for anyone.

im trying not to fall into what op's line of thought.

my most recent gf is fucking great. hard working, nice, sexy, kind, not a slut. but then she went and lied to me about some other dude texting her. some dude i know shes not interested in because hes like a 1/10 but the fact that she lied is like wtf

im losing hope boys

You guys have encountered some strange girls. I've had 4 serious relationships and I've never experienced this.

I think you need to pick the right girl

Lol yeah girls are really materialistic and selfish or something like that. It's too bad I can't exploit their purpose, being the socially awkward loser I am. If only I had some confidence.

Op here-
Why would I lie? I have nothing to prove user.
Bc I am not attracted to men physically. If it was all playing video games and drinking beer, I could be with a guy. But as soon I would have to kiss/fuck one I would vomit.
Just needed to vent user. I look like a fucking prick if I tell anyone how I truly feel.
Yes, I fuck one girl who agrees with everything that I just said. She hates women, women's rights, and glorifies men. But even she is engaged and fucking me, like a degenerate POS.
I am not denying this. Although most of the guys I talk to (even in passing) can hold a fucking conversation without spewing out garbage that they heard someone else say to seem like they are more than the third rung of a 10 rung ladder.

I bartend. I am always around a lot of people, I have traveled, I have seen every side of women that they have to offer. I would tell you how many women I have fucked, but honestly I have lost count at this point. I am unimpressed.

It is fucking sad! I see a girl that I think may be different, and 30 mins into the conversation I realize she has no substance, and no real worth outside of a warm (hopefully still tight) hole. It is depressing in that regard. Fortunately I have started living for my daughter and my career. A woman is not an answer to any of my problems, unless that problem is "why is my dick not cumming?"

Also it is sad how easily women fall for me. I am fairly charming when I want to be, and once they fuck me they immediately fall in love. Like I am the answer to all their problems. The ones who last the longest are the ones that can accept I am fucking other women and that I do not want anything from them other than sex.

See "Would Have" is the proper way of stating this phrase in case you wondering, as I am almost positive you were.

bitches aint shit user

You are calling me gay because I fuck women and am not an emotional tampon? Ok....Seems kinda gay to me that you would even want to fucking talk to the lesser sex.

You caught me, I am a woman.....lol. Get the fuck outa here fucking grammar nerd. You did not put a period after your post, you must be a riii riiiii rriiiitarrdid....

I do not feel bitter, I feel awake and clear minded honestly.
Lol just wait.
So you have had 4 serious relationships and you are lecturing me that I need to pick the right one? You will see someday that they are all trash.
But you can! Even as a socially awkward loser. Pay for sex, this is essentially telling a girl that her pussy is the only thing she is good for. (Not that I have had to do it, or ever will, unless I am having a blackout night in Vegas or something)

completely agree with you, OP
I'm in mid 30s and freshly divorced,
she fucked me up mentally and financially

good thing is, from now on, I start a new life I really want, better off alone

You're preaching to the choir user, people on Sup Forums are too desperate to believe that women are good kind hearted souls that'll rescue them from their emotional hell. I'll never marry or get in a long term relationship because I'm not a sucker and a dupe hehe

That's nothing to do with grammar. You've went through your whole life thinking 'would of' is proper English.

That suggests there's a massive fucking black hole in your education and you have never read a book in your fucking life.

Pass it off as being a grammar nerd if it makes you feel better about yourself. But the fact is, you're an inadequate prick.

I am 28. And yes it is liberating once you set your goals on yourself.
I honestly have been lurking since 2008, I did not expect anyone to agree with me, I just expected trolling, which I am ok with. I just needed to get all of it out of my head and formulate it into writing, just once. Then I will go back to doing what I always do, fucking and dipping out ASAP.

Just wait for the QT humanoid alien beauties to come to earth and turn us into sex slaves.

Who is the inadequate prick?
The person who used "would have" wrong as he was typing a quick message, that he barely cares about the reception.

OR

The person who is online proofreading everyone's posts like a teacher's pet trying to make his classmates look bad?

We all know the type of person you are user, we did not like you in highschool, we do not like you now. Fuck off....or don't....I don't give two fucks what you do, as long as you do not try and talk to me in public with your gay ass, sweat stained, glittery blue and red Naruto shirt.

I feel the same way. I just recently broke up with my long term gf and am thinking of doing MGTOW. All the women I meet around here are either raging feminazis, ugly beasts, or retarded.

you dont realize how many men (especially here) are needy for a mommy figure and to have company and the affection / attention of a woman though

Have you considered moving from your village?

Let's look at the facts.

You work in a bar.
Your broken relationship produced a child who doesn't need your fucking drama.
You bartend.
Women think you're a dick once they your face charm facade is exposed.

But you'll just deny any negative characteristics and blame women for your life being in the shitter.

Remember to pay that child support.

*Fake

>get a vasectomy and never tell anybody
>lift weights and eat heaps it feels awesome
>be honest with women even if it means being a dick or offending her. Drink beer smoke weed fuck pussy. SOME girls wil appreciate your honesty and suck your dick.
>dont fill your life with unneccesary problems that come with all female friends/girlfriends

Nah, I have a pretty good relationship with my mother.
I have had a pretty good life in terms of travel. I have seen the world. Not only that, but I have lived in a variety of places for extended amounts of time. I assure you my case still stands.
Yes I work at a bar, it is a fucking amazing job. I make drinks, talk to people, and get paid well for little to no actual work. I did not fall into it, I chose it. I used to have a career in the tech field and I decided I did not want to hit keys in a box for the rest of my life. I am totally fine and ok with that.
And most women I sleep with I could easily call them to sleep with them again. They do not care I am a dick about certain things, I am genuinely charming.
I am happy with my life, I am not happy that I have to deal with women's thoughts and emotions once in a blue moon. (usually after fucking them)
Also, I have custody of my daughter, and my ex (while infuriatingly annoying) works with me completely. I broke it off, not her. There is no drama in my daughter's life. I just hope she does not turn out to be like 99.9999% of women, which it is bound to happen. Maybe it is karma for the way I treat and feel about women.

OP, do you tell these women you're a regular Sup Forums user? Genuinely interested.

You're clearly in denial about absolutely everything. Have you been diagnosed with any mental disorders?

I am strongly considering vasectomy.

The rest of your advice I either do not care to do, or I am already doing. I do not care to lift weights, as I am a runner and that keeps me healthy. I do not partake (much) in drugs and alcohol because it effects my life negatively in certain ways. And I fill my life with fuck buddies , work, and my daughter. I am happy with that.

No. I get on Sup Forums mainly when I am taking a shit, or am bored right before sleep.
That may be true, I feel pretty healthy, physically and mentally. But I am not perfect. I know I am flawed. I suppose since this way of thinking is just a small part of my life, and it does not really harm me other than mild annoyance, I just ride with it.

Just sounds like more denial, tbh

OP is a faggot cuckboy who has never banged a 6+/10.

Bitches like the ones in your pic are a dime a dozen. If you fucked more than 2 of them you'd quickly get bored and develop more specific tastes than "Normie Stacey" and even find a decent kinky one worth hanging around with for a few years.

Oh but wait, you're an incel mass of failure genetics and instead spout your dummy to strangers on the internet.

Carry on, cuckwad son

It's funny. I had a friend who dated all the hottest girls in high school and college. When he settled down, he got married to a very average looking girl. I reminded him he fucked all the hottest women, why would he marry such an average girl, he replied "she's agreeable" now that I'm a little older, I understand what he meant

>chasing pussy is the meaning of life

literally kys

I wasnt talking about you you insecure twat lol, I am saying they wont want to believe what women are due to their hopes of obtaining what they lacked in childhood

what a fucking faggot..... please kys

it basically is

men in general don't have the balls to tell hot girls they're behaving crazily, and definitely not in sufficient number for them to get the message. they will quickly flee to another man who will put up with her shit.

ladies getting a little age, and their middle age priorities in order, might figure it out. less attractive girls - as with guys - have to figure this out. it prompts them to become better people, in order to compete with the crazy hotties.

TL;DR
>hot
>smart
>kind
definitely not all 3

>Fortunately I have started living for my daughter

But why? According to you she will just turn out to be a dumb materialistic whore, whose only purpose is to be a subservient slave that cooks, cleans, and sucks dick

No its not its as unhealthy as binge eating or any other addiction.

Life is about being yourself and being okay with what you are and not what others think of you.

Even the richest man will die in his own piss some day

>mouth and pussy fucking is one the absolute top most enjoyable activities for straight men, probably THE most.

you would be a good dog

Please explain that retarded statement sir.

>chasing a thrown stick and bringing it back again and again is one of the absolute top most enjoyable activities for good dogs, probably THE most.

You are the man same in here,Same vision not kid though.I have fucked 30 women at once and keep counting,except rare occasion they are fucking stupid.No offense just lifefact so I totally feel you.

Ok you are comparing a dog running around, with a human experiencing intimacy, touch and orgasm, are you on the spectrum? Serious question.

if not trolling you are a retard and should be euthanized

name one right women don't have?

Don't worry, I'll wait.

I didn't say you are a troll, Why are you telling me that you aren't? Ypu are obviousoly a virgin though which is fine. All I said was that fucking women is one of the most enjoyable things to do in life. Most men agree. You are just incorrect sir.