Going on a coffee date in a week with a girl from work, how the hell do I let her know I'm keen on her...

Going on a coffee date in a week with a girl from work, how the hell do I let her know I'm keen on her? How would I work in the compliments?

Help a Sup Forumsrother out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XhH8tzkjouk&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Just text her and tell her you're sick
Then stay at home

KEK

Be like hey girl so I think your hot and I really like u either she stays there or goes why fucking worry I'm the biggest man slut ever

Do I Thought about this

grab her by the pussy

>planning coffee a week in advance

>I'm keen on her?
Gee willikers!

Text her and send her dick pics.

She changed the date to a week and a half away I chose a day like 3 days in advance

Bump for OP as I'd like to know tips too

weren't you on here yesterday asking for the same advice with the same pic?

youtube.com/watch?v=XhH8tzkjouk&feature=youtu.be

She's going to stand you up dude.

eat her ass,bitches love a man who can bend them over and stick his tounge deep inside her shit box

If she works with OP she might not be that mean but I don't see this going anywhere good for him...

Ask her easygoing questions about interesting things. Simple. Women respond to body langauge, smile and look at her when she's talking. Don't act passive-agressive or standoffish. Unless she memes as hard as the cult of kek.

Nope, I never post threads on here mostly just lurk

What the hell is that

Why not id rather she stood me up than went their half hearted

No one who's interested schedules coffee for a week in a half in advance. She's hoping he'll forget about it and when he texts her she'll be like "oh I forgot xD". Prepare to move on dude.

I originally said that Thursday and she said she couldn't make it but could do the next one, I've seen her at work since and sorted a place and time
Reckon she'll stand me up still or nah?

shes going to text you and tell you shes sick, then stay at home

ass oh well, not fussed if she does that

she's going to be out fucking a chad.

In the future though, you really don't have to let a girl know that you like her. Like if you asked her on a date she knows. What you're trying to do on the date is see if you can get to know her better and show that you're not a sperg. Just make conversation, ask her questions about herself, talk about stuff you like and see if she likes the same stuff etc. Just don't be a weirdo and bring a gift or start telling her about how you've always loved her from afar or something like that.

Would blame her if she was why waste that superior alpha chadmen

So if she doesn't bail just chat and do nothing else
i don't need to let her know at all?

Be 100% casual, act like the best male friend she'll ever have. Keep the conversation 85% about her and plan the next hang out before ending the coffee date. Friendzone her and date her female friends then make up some BS about how its not working out with her friend and that'll trigger her inner female instinct to have sex with you and or date you.

You don't have to be attractive for this to work, just don't be an aspie.

then make out with her so she can taste her own ass

Be confident and interesting and ask her questions about herself. By asking her questions and making an effort to get to know her, you show that you like her and are interested. If this needs explaining you are probably a sperg or recovering sperg, if this is the case you might just have to fuck up a few first dates before you get the hang of it.

Yeah asking her questions was the plan seeing as I'm boring af thanks anons

Mmmm that would be the perfect end to a date

this. more than showing her that you like her [spoiler]and that you've probably fapped thinking of her about 10 times that day [/spoiler], you have to let her know that you're at the very least kinda interested in her, that way she'll want to feel desired as well
also, don't ask too many questions obviously

and yes I fucked up the spoiler

This is what I hate about women, why would you agree to go on a date if you're going to lie and not go at the end?