Can i huff acrylic paint...

Can i huff acrylic paint? I know people huff spray paint but i dont have any and i know its stupid to huff paint I'd just like to try it once, just for the experience

You probably get a similar experience if you just inhale and exhale really deeply really fast.

Dont go full retard

Nah, it only works for me when I injest it sublingually. After keeping it in the mouth for like ten minutes you can swallow and it gives you a mild buzz. Injest like 100ml to get full effects

really?
i mean REALLY?

You dumb fuck, it acrylic has to be snorted

Don't listen to anything Sup Forums suggest people have did in the past because they listened to them.

For sure you can, but you've got to vaporize it first. Mixing it with some type of solvent (acetone, rubbing alcohol, lacquer thinner, etc) then lighting it is the easiest way

stfu you're the reason b goes to shit

The NON-TOXIC ART SUPPLY LOGO is a give away.

this

get a can of computer duster.

it's cheap, last for a while if you use it wisely, and will take you for a nice ride inside your mind

No man you can't snort it before putting in some kind of solvent... It is just too thick. Best you use acetone

I huff PBlaster. Works the best... Also lubes up my throat.

I like to vaporize wd40, it helps me sleep at night

wait so do you huff shit that doesnt have that logo?
>not op

So how did you do it OP?

Op
I havent yet i thought about justpopping off the cap and huffing it but im still not sure yet

seriously?

how do you even overcome that shitty taste?
what are the effects? any delusions, hallucinations, or just that calming feeling?

this

You can use zippo lighter fluid butane works too as Well as propane

true

huffing won't do shit

depends on amount... you can have closed eye visions if you do enough