>page six

testing

>cute

DENIED
OVERWRITE IN PROGRESS

bumping seems to work for now

OVERWRITE

lewd

Didn't say you couldnt lewd post just said cute's better.

You people seriously need to be nailed from a door and castrated while leeches slowly kill you,

haha yer mad

edgy
this board is for adults only you know?

I'd love to stick my tongue in Finn's butt too.

dem feets

>tfw no cute twink to rp as a shota for me

Life sucks.

there is nothing wrong with wanting to warm your penis inside the warm embrace of a boy's butt

Couldnt agree more

Gawd. That was me at 13. Horn dog with no outlet :( that being said, my dog got a lot of cum... @_@

Alrighty faggots, here you go. I'm going to speed type this in arrowless form in case the thread feels like getting auto saged again. I'd appreciate a reply if anyone is actually reading so I am not posting for nothing. We were both underage at the time, so you don't need to feel so bad about liking it, even though you are still a degenerate.

When I was 14, I decided to get a part time job so I could buy my own vidya and anything else I wanted. My mom was kind of conservative, so I could only get the PG shit and nobody likes that. Most places won't hire kids though, so I ended up babysitting for an old friend of my mom. Her husband was either a ninja or he wasn't in the picture. I didn't ask. I got warned that the kid was "troubled" but I figured she just meant he was a brat. He actually (probably) has serious mental issues, but you'll figure out about that.

He was 10 when I started watching him, but his birthday was a little bit after that. I never had a little brother, so I thought he was pretty cool at first. Most my my duties were pretty easy shit. I had to make us an after school snack and make sure he did any homework/chores he had for that day. One day, he was watching something on cartoon network. It was during their god awful live action series period, but I'm not sure what show it was exactly. I told him he needed to clean his room before his mom got home and he just shook his head. He smirked and just said that I was going to clean it or else. I asked or else what, and he responded bluntly "I'll tell everyone you raped me". I've been on this shithole for years, but that comment was still too edgy for me. I smacked his leg and told him not to joke about that, and he said he was serious. I got frustrated and didn't want to have that conversation, so I did end up cleaning his room. I thought I wouldn't get paid otherwise, but I'm guessing he thought he could control me after that.

I'll cont.

Hey bro, some of us got this treatment pushed on us. Bound to be some lasting repercussions.

You're lucky I didn't join the church with em.

saving this for later

Am reading

Smacks of deceit, but continue. I enjoy creative writing.

Go on

this thread is art

youtu.be/isgydm69YLE

A soundtrack to go along with it.

reading

what the fuck am i looking at?

Pedo faggots

This is the afterlife when you die.

degenerate fucks

Who knows

kill yourself OP

why are you so mean in such a nice thread?

As our new friend write his story, allow me to regal you with other delights. Hope you dont mind my de-censor

oh look its that edgy closet gay faggot again

like earlier, no one wants it

de-censored that too.

Aw man, my feelings are so hurt. Say sorry.

someone else who does de-censors? well met friendo

Labor of love. But I got better at it, that was a crude one. When I had more time, I used to do whole comics.

His mom got home a little later and I went on with my day. I thought he was just being a little shit, so I went to school the next day and thought nothing of it. I saw him again that afternoon, thinking it'd all be normal.

After we had a snack, I told him he needed to take the trash out. It wasn't a chore his mom specifically said he had to do, but it was his job to take it out whenever the trash got full. Again, he refused and gave me the same shit. I asked him where he learned that it was okay to joke about that, and he said something along the lines of "I'm not joking. I'll tell everyone that you did it. And I'll say how you pulled my pants down and made me touch you, even though I begged you not to." I'm paraphrasing a bit because I mentally checked out when he was saying it. I probably should have noped out of there right then, but young me was retarded and thought I could legitimately get nailed because of this fucking kid. I thought maybe I could talk some sense into him. Looking back now, that was a mistake.

I spent about a month and a half being his chores slave, thinking I could somehow fix whatever issues he had. I know you retards aren't interested in my rambling, so I'll skip forward to the first "lewd" experience we had. We were both sitting on the couch and I was helping him with an art project when he told me to take my pants off. I told him no at first, but he was manipulative and somewhere in my dumbass brain thought being naked with him in secret was a better idea than letting him lie about me raping him. I complied and stood there with my dick out. I was 14 at the time so I had hair and a good few inches, but I was a late bloomer. He made me lower my hands so he could touch my pubes, and I almost slapped him because...seriously, what the fuck? I told him to fuck off and he said he could do whatever he wanted. Being the pussy that I was, I guess he was right. / cont txt limit I will go faster got distracted

I don't have the talent or patience for a whole comic, so I just do my favorite pics

I bet his socks smell :3

MISTER JELLYBEAN!

is this a fag thread or a cp thread?
or both? u sick fucks.

youtube.com/watch?v=7KlT4YXyNGA

Dont skimp too much, i like the set up too.

it takes less time to ignore a shitpost than to post it

Yeah, that's how I started. Shit, I did some in fucking MSPaint that came out well, funny. When you have no other outlet and just time what you can accomplish. Now, I have the tools and the skill but just can't be bothered. I still write though. That's just as relaxing.

I got distracted so hopefully I can type this faster.

He didn't touch my dick that time, but he did make me uncover it so he could see. I had to sit on the couch naked with him, and he warned me more times than I can count that I needed to uncover my dick. He wouldn't let me get redressed until 10 minutes before his mom got home, so I was anxious as fuck. He was manipulative (I really do think he has mental issues) like I said, and I think he liked seeing me nervous about being caught because he repeatedly put me in situations like that until I stopped watching him.

One of the earliest strange things he did was forcing me to smell his dirty laundry - mostly socks and underwear. After school, he had me pull his shoes off for him (I'm not embarrassed to admit the amount of shit I was forced to do. I was the victim here) and smell his shoes and his socks while he was still wearing them. Though not at first, I did have to lick his feet later on. To be honest, part of me enjoyed that. I don't have a feet fetish, but he was ticklish and licking his feet was the closest I could get to hurting him. His feet were rancid some days because he didn't always wash his socks between uses. but I learned to deal with it.

I'm going to cont again because I don't know how close I am to the text limit. Hopefully people are still interested. I had 6 (You)s at first, but only one last time.

Thank you for all your work, I probably have enjoyed lots of it

Everyone's busy fapping

lol did all you fags get offended by me?
here is something for the no-PD0 fags out there

youtube.com/watch?v=72cg_hWFQ-A

yessssssssssssssss

Getting good

Much appreciated, I've turned my attention to the Sun pokemon trainer recently. Handa was a passion as well.

very cute

wow this one looks a lot worse than I thought

and that one is censored, I am screwing up tonight

Spoiler alert - I never fucked him, but he jokingly tried to do me several times.

Underwear were another story because of their obvious location. I had to smell them after he took them off when we started, but that evolved to me having to smell them when he was wearing them. The first time he was sitting on the couch in only briefs and I had to go down on my arms and knees so my face was at crotch level. Basically, I looked forward and tried not to suffocate while he just pressed my head into his crotch. I could usually feel his dick, but that might have been his point. He did something similar with his ass/dick later on when he was more confident, but that was really fucked. I could feel his skin and his bits hardening against my face. His ass also didn't smell great, for the record.

He kept me naked a lot of days after I first showed him my dick, so I was subject to constant stares by him. He knew about masturbation (if I had to speculate, I would say his sexual knowledge might be linked to his lack of a dad) and naturally, I had to do it in front of him. One day I was being bitchy about it, and he said he'd do it for me if I wasn't going to. I protested, but he already had that idea implanted in his head. He took ~15 minutes the first time until I shot. He seemed interested, but he went to go do his own thing after I got soft. The 3rd or 4th time he was playing with my dick and just holding it and letting it go soft, and I told him something like "You can't just rub it and not finish. That's how you get blue balls" You can imagine how that turned out. I explained it to him, and following that day, I had to frequently beg him to finish me off because blue balls are painful as fuck.

Eh, its not in chronological order right now, I'm just mentioning different things and how they evolved. Also your pic was one of the alternative ways I had to smell undies. The other was straddling.

I had a friend who admitted to be bisexual, that I now see was trying to get me to fuck him all the time. So much regret, and I'm hardly out of hs.
Reading this reminded me

Nice. Sounds pretty hot having a dirty boy boss you around sexually. Not sure how he could joke about fucking you though when he probably wasnt even big enough to get it in.

Keep it up. Hundreds of degenerates count on the effort of the few capable.

btw, I'm blind drunk so I dont know what im doing.

me toooooo!

at least that lute fuck is gone

also, any link to this, I want it

those shoessss I wanna sniff them and cum in them and watch him slip his bare feet into them

fuck yea nigga!

post more pretty and feminine shotas

room service wiiiiiine

God damn I am a slow typist.

With the straddling, I learned to just breathe normally (into his undies) instead of trying to hold my breath.

He had other fetishes he wanted to explore with me, but I'm not sure if he was actually into it, or if he just enjoyed torturing it. Pee was common for a while, but it was easy to clean up. He knew we would get busted if we just pissed randomly, so we went in the bathroom for it. I sat in the tub the first time, naked ofc, and he told me I had to piss on myself. I said no (piss is gross, luckily we never got to scat) and he threatened to piss all over my clothes if I didn't. I thought he was bluffing, but I learned the hard way that he wasn't. I yelled at him and he stopped, but not before my clothes were soaked. I was a bitch and just peed on my chest so he would fuck off. By time I was allowed to get dressed, I didn't have time to wash or dry my clothes. I had to go home smelling like piss and I hid my clothes until I was home alone with the washer. I knew he wasn't bullshitting, so I just agreed to piss stuff after that. His threats were "let me do x or I will pee on y" and I don't think agreeing was unreasonable. He pissed on me and made me drink his pee on several occasions, but he never pissed on my clothes again.

Somewhere along the line, nothing was really off the table. I jerked and sucked him more times than I can count. It never really worked as a goal sort of demand, though. I had to suck and jerk until he said to stop. Even if he had already orgasmed multiple times, or if he hadn't at all. He returned the favor a few times, but he was obviously in charge.

He was probably between 2-3 inches when we started. We were both naked often and he just rubbed and pressed his boner against my asshole. I don't know if he ever had any intentions of fucking me.

Damn, you are my new best friend.

wanna come over? I'm in a hotel and just ordered a shit ton of wine and am getting drunk and surfing the web and sniffing my socks and yeah. I'm a slut. :3

Did you drink the pee straight from his dick? How often would you suck him off per visit cause it sounds like that'd be the main thing he'd want once he came the first time.

I'm there. No wait, whiskey got me. Again.

Another time, pal... another time.,..

The most traumatizing shit he did to me involved being in public. Our town was small enough to bike/walk to a lot of places, so sometimes I took him out in hopes of escaping his sadism. There were a few experiences before I realized taking him out gave me anxiety. The most memorable in my mind was when I took him to the park because it was nice outside and I thought maybe he'd just chill. The park has a pretty big lake in the center so people can fish, and on the outside there are various playgrounds and a bunch of gazebos so people can have picnics/bbqs. I grabbed us lunch and we went to go sit on a bench in one of the gazebos. When we finished eating, he told me to show him my dick. I told him no and he gave me that old threat again. Though this time, he said he would run and scream until somebody stopped him. Nobody was nearby, so I moved over and dropped my shorts and boxers enough to let my dick out. It felt like hours, but it was probably closer to 30 minutes that I was like that. He jerked me, but before I could orgasm, he slowed down or stopped entirely. Every time I heard a noise or saw a car pass, I could feel my chest just fucking pumping. There was finally a little green car that started driving up, and he finally let me finish before they could get out of their car. I pulled my shorts up as soon as my jizz was out and I was prepared to just have someone freak out at us. Luckily they didn't see, or they just pretended not to. There was some middle aged woman and she asked if we were waiting on people, and I said nope and we left. I'm pretty sure I left a noticeable bit of cum on the ground, but nothing ever came up from that experience.

There is more various stuff, but I'm getting sleepy and I don't know what you guys are interested in, anyways. Go ahead and ask questions if you want. We stopped talking after he went to camp one summer. His mom told me that he was old enough to not need a babysitter after he was out of camp.