Goodnight sweet prince

Goodnight sweet prince

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mSVAvGq-_xU
businessinsider.com/google-is-launching-a-company-that-hopes-to-cure-death-2013-9
youtube.com/watch?v=WeZTllDf4J8
en.mediamass.net/people/john-hurt/deathhoax.html
youtube.com/watch?v=19_K9zIeehs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

He always did good work. RIP.

goodnight Doctor

>Oh no... not again!

I'm surrounded by assholes

Loved him sitting on peoples faces

youtube.com/watch?v=mSVAvGq-_xU

Not one of his quotes, but from same movie

but were will I buy my new wand from now?

No on cares when real talented people die. Just freaks and attention whores

He was Winston Smith in 1984 and Chancellor Settler in V for Vendetta. Mind fuck

RIP

John Merrick too

is he hurt?

Thanks for your opinion faggot

NOOOOO NOT OLLIVANDER!!!!

Exactly

How come they don't just freeze him?!

dammit not another one when will it end

After that thing popped out of his chest there's really no point

When we're all dead.

Only certainty about life is that no one gets out alive

lol that's not certain anymore.

citation needed

businessinsider.com/google-is-launching-a-company-that-hopes-to-cure-death-2013-9

>hopes

Vain hopes.

Maybe they should focus on a OS that isn't virus laden and buggy as shit

Maybe you should go ahead and go fuck yourself.

how bout that?

My dick isn't big enough

Always thought he played the war doctor pretty well, rip

his death really hurt me

Wait, David Bowie died?

that's not david bowie its jimmy bain, idiot.

couldnt take trump as prez. it was as if winston smith was real now. he's lucky to be gone from our shithole world. fuck trump, i hope he gets anal cancer and prostate cancer and penis cancer all at the same time, and becomes allergic to all opiates and marijuana.

good people don't use marihuana.

Plenty of good people use marijuana.

no they don't. people originally thought the ku klux klan were ok until they found out they use marihuana.

You shall pass

Yes they do.

aging is a disease like anything else, it's just a horrible thing to realize, that we can cure something that has killed every human that's ever existed, but it's no different than curing cancer and living where you would have died otherwise, nothing about humanity is natural so grow up and eat your mutated panda steak

we need more people in washington to make it clear to the american people that good people don't use marihuana.

Don't know anything about the Hayflick limit. That's not a "disease like anything else". It's something altogether more deadly.

Well, there were more people in Washington for Obama's inauguration, so apparently you're wrong.

no, he was hurt... so I guess he's alright now?

No more.

It's pretty pathetic when your identity is so wrapped up in politics that you can't leave it out of a RIP thread

When people told themselves their past in stories
Explained their present with stories
Foretold the future with stories
The best place by the fire was kept for the Storyteller.

> Non-famous guy dies
> Goes to Sup Forums
> Posts about non-famous guy dying
> No go hero
> No excitement
> No drama

Makes sense

He's not hurt, he's DEAD

he's getting better...

The last movie I watched with him in it was Only Lovers Left Alive. He dies sadly in that, which makes it a little more poignant now.

Rip i loved his performances

it's still something to be fixed, you're a narrow minded engineer if you think it's out of reach

More people should watch Storyteller.

My fellow Englishmen: tonight our country, that which we stand for, and all we hold dear, faces a grave and terrible threat. This violent and unparalleled assault on our security will not go undefended... or unpunished. Our enemy is an insidious one, seeking to divide us and destroy the very foundation of our great nation. Tonight, we must remain steadfast. We must remain determined. But most of all, we must remain united. Those caught tonight in violation of curfew will be considered in league with our enemy and prosecuted as a terrorist without leniency or exception. Tonight, I give you my most solemn vow: that justice will be swift, it will be righteous, and it will be without mercy.

His performance in V For Vendetta still gives me chills. He was awesome. I don't think anyones mentioned that he was Father in the two Hellboy movies, too.

I know it isn't irony, but I always thought it was full-circle that he was Winston Smith in 1984.

The Room 101 scene disturbed me for a long time.

Fuck man, I remember that!

He was a gnome or some shit, and he would tell folk takes to a dog.

Fuck, I'd love to watch those again.

This shit!

it's true

youtube.com/watch?v=WeZTllDf4J8

Goddamnit son of a bitch. I hoped you were lying.
The Storyteller is quiet now.
RIP John.

Is this Forst Whitaker?

Confirmed bullshit. He's alive, you plebs.

en.mediamass.net/people/john-hurt/deathhoax.html

Snowpiercer was the shit
1984, V for Vendetta, Harry Potter, Elephant Man.

>Feels bad man

He is dead, like your ability to google.

RIP MEGNETO

Well, Google fond that sight for me, so, irregardless, your wrong. Plebs like you are a diamond dozen. For all intensive purposes, your a faggot. But hey, hate the player, not the game. It's a doggie dog world out their.

RIP Christopher Lloyd.

So long Oxley

Sorry Sup Forumsro

That's it. It reminded me of Grim tales with Rik Mayall that was around at the same time.

youtube.com/watch?v=19_K9zIeehs

I don't even

Farewell, Sir John Hurt.

Farewell, Olivander!