youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg
youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo
youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412
youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A
youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk
youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160
cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>he fails to realize states don't matter and the majority of the country don't like the retard

go be a faggot elsewhere.

If only the left could still Oswald.

derp he's your president faggot deal with it.

the map doesn't even make sense considering he lost the majority vote
who's the retard thatmde that

that map is so wrong

>Still loses popular vote

>president

Who gives a shit? They've been all been a more or less indistinguishable shower of cunts since Eisenhower left office. Fuck 'em. Whatever ass is in the seat is an illegitimate jag who's mouth I wouldn't piss in if their lungs were on fire.

Those blue counties house about half of the US population. Plus who knows how many illegals in CA.

>muh uninhabited farmland

Trump lost by 3,000,000 votes, he is the most unpopular President in HISTORY.

That's funny to everyone but you apparently. Quit being so salty.

This real?

>Choosing left or right
>Not realizing you're a neckbeard dissapointment

Have fun with that boys.

This is an anti-antifa thread now

>imgflip.com
Its got a pretty reliable source so how could it be wrong?

yea, everything here on the chan is real.

should clarify, half of the VOTER population.

good think you and yours are too gutless and puny to try an overthrow, or you'd learn first-hand about the majority.

Yes, in fact you could put LITERALLY ANYTHING and it would look the same cause that's where everyone lives.

That's why Trump lost by 3,000,000 votes

So tolerant, so progressive

I'm genuinely curious.
Does this map indicate that the US of A is the most unified it's been in ages? Has there ever been an election map so completely one colour?

Not american here but I has a question.

Why do mostly empty states have more little divisions inside them then a more populous states and areas? Wouldn't be more logical to spread that by population density? I mean a small town of 150k should not have as much sway as a city of 3 million?

The blue zones count for more than half of the United states population and the red zones are mostly uninhabited farmland and wilderness.

Trump lost the popular vote by almost 10 fucking % of the entire population of the US.

If anything, that map shows why the electoral college is shit and needs to be done away with.

The fact of the matter is the majority of the people in the united states did not want trump as president. There is nothing you can say or do to change that objective fact.

Kill yourself.

Sucks to be american in general.

lol that's not what the country looks like you idiot.

lol no.

of course thats not real notice how there is no source for these pictures its photoshop or some paintbuket. if these were real they would have a source which you could then use to verify the pictures. the pictures of the mall were taken and posted by the national park service so u know they are legit

You're going to have to do more than punch Lil Ricky a couple of times if you want to be taken seriously. Buying guns would be a good start.

But you won't. Because being a pussy is to the left what being a racist is to the right.

Its been pretty good the last few years.. But its about to suck again unfortunately

The more you say the Cankles won the popular vote, is how much more stupid she is for not understanding the rules.

And it's also where all the niggers and beaners live with tons of fucking crime.

they're all liberal because they're afraid of getting fucked in the ass by the niggers.

It's called gerrymandering, and the Republicans wouldn't exist without it.. Their only hope is to make the districts oddly shaped to represent the most amount of people without getting voted out.

This is because registered Democrats vastly outnumber registered Republicans and have so for decades.

More people live in the blue areas, faggot. The red areas are spread out population wise. God Trumpers are so retarded.
Well shit, it's almost like higher-pop = higher crime.

Again, Trump supporters are retarded.

No but considering population and regional density its more accurate

No it doesn't. The blue regions account for a huge portion of the population. because that's where all the major cities and population centers are.

The election map is essentially a population density map.

The majority of red zones are all sparsely inhabited farmland and empty wilderness.

10/4 user

The electoral college is designed specifically so that the little town of 150k has as much say as they city. Also related to why we have federal and state level governments. Those "divisions" are just counties and we have a shit fuck ton of land out here with no need for metro areas that create larger districts.

It's redrawn to represent population density, you dense motherfucker.

The truth about immigration, by the numbers:

>youtube.com/watch?v=LPjzfGChGlE

Cultural Marxist Jews Admit Organizing White Genocide

The plan to eliminate the white race:

>youtube.com/watch?v=bOgkGzMdieI

Cultural Marxism in action… Political Correctness, the tip of the blade:

>youtube.com/watch?v=q6c_dinY3fM

Cultural Marxism & Social Justice Explained:

>youtube.com/watch?v=xnqIj8C2Aek

Why are we in Decline - Cultural Marxism:

>youtube.com/watch?v=VggFao85vTs

also see

The facts about slavery in North America:

>youtube.com/watch?v=b5tci36bNjg

Cultural Marxist Jews fund media propaganda against whites on an enormous scale:

>youtube.com/watch?v=_gOn9MuFimo

Does this sound familiar at all? (starting at 6:52)

>youtu.be/kPdxhLUKZYM?list=PLo0ThsDnveH5nv5TNviBrGTX9P6IrYfIe&t=412

The Holocaust:

>youtube.com/watch?v=tPc899uUb-A

>youtube.com/watch?v=jgGP_evkvOk

>youtube.com/watch?v=TxpIsep4160

Any user outside of southern California or New York will not understand the significance of the electoral college. It gives states with lower population, the equal rights to choose a president. This system is in place to help voice all Americans vote. Not just highly populated districts

>Trump lost by hnnnng votes
>Trump lost
>Trump is President

Trump didn't lost fuckers.

Muh'freedoms. Muh'soginy. Muh'rica.

Even funnier considering the bottom image is not accurate at all and just showcases the fact cuckservitards don't fact-check anything and are easily swayed by memes and falsehoods.

It doesnt repersent popular vote. Conservatives love framing irreverent data in a way that tries to affirm their falsehoods. Counties in Nebraska could be inhabitated by 5 fucking people who vote republican and they try to spin it to look like everyone in the fucking country wants to suck GOP dick.

>imgflip is the source

are you actually this retarded?

Yeah, but cities are typically liberal because they can get away with living within thought bubbles. They don't have to go outside their comfort zones, so they never have to face reality.

My question still applies though. Has the map ever been so one sided in red vs blue?

Too bad that numerical superiority is all concentrated in a few areas. Its almost like the electoral college says "fuck you" :^).

>B-b-b-but HILLARREEEEEEE

Nobody cares anymore

Reagan '84. Won 49 states.

Higher-population density = higher crime rate, Kill yourself.

look at a fucking globe, idiot. that's not what the country looks like, you can't just redraw a map and say its america.

You should write a novel

Reagan was which colour again?

Still mad? Fuck

>taken at 9am

cnn.com/interactive/2017/01/politics/trump-inauguration-gigapixel/

BAN MUSLIMS FROM SAUDI ARABIA

I think you missed the point of the comparison.

The little divisions you're talking about are counties (parishes in Louisiana). They're local units of government and interesting in their own way, but are essentially irrelevant when it comes to the presidency.

The president is decided by Electoral College votes. Each state gets votes based on their congressional members. Those votes get counted as going to whoever won the simple majority in the state in the vast majority of states. Everyone gets two senators. Everyone also gets at least one Representative, based on population. So, at minimum, each state has three votes. This still gives rural areas disproportionate influence.

>CNN
>FAKE NEWS

welcome to the exact reason the electoral college was instituted. if we were going to operate off popular vote we'd just let California decide the election and not give anyone else a vote

that people live in exponential more dense (and exponentially more crime-ridden, and exponentially more polluted...) cities only exemplifies the idea that there are multiple types of lifestyles in the U.S. that cannot be represented by the population centers alone

Look at that alternative fire

Here's a kek. Save it, it's all yours my friend

didnt frump lose the popular vote tho

derp. i made a fake graphic. yay!

Yep, you've got empty land. Congrats.

Nice. So...when are y'all gonna have your Bundy moment? Sure as fuck wasn't during the inauguration. Or the pipeline protests. Or any of the police shootings.

I'm sure you're just waiting for the right moment, right?

and that's completely retarded because if the majority of the people in the united states do not want trump as their president then trump should not be president.

Majority rule is how a democracy runs. The electoral college lets the isolated fucking small towns that do nothing for the country besides sit there and complain about young people have just as much a say as the overwhelmingly vast majority of the population that makes up the future of the country.

Unless you can point to a source in that picture then you are the retard my friend

The electoral college weights STATES differently, not population areas.

California and New York both have huge rural populations, in fact every single state does. America is the most spread out nation in the developed world, most Americans live in a town of 20,000 people or less.

The EC disenfranchises entire states, which is mostly rural people, they're just rural people that agree with the large population centers of their state.

Check your prejudice, hate-monger

One of you snowflakes really should have educated the Clinton campaign on electoral politics and how simply running up the score in the coastal liberal meccas wouldn't be enough.

White.

yeah higher pop means higher crime, but it shouldn't mean higher crime rate

The fact that this fooled so many people makes me giggle everytime i see it.

his candidate is in the oval office you mong, what does he have to be salty about?

Wait.... so technically that makes the votes of the individual not important and not dependent of the choice of the majority.

Makes you wonder why you guys even have an election at all to choose the next supervisor of your country. It could be decided by a group of 12 people picked at random.

now I see why teachers just pass students to get them the Fuck out...government class explains the process...since California and New York produce a lot of liberal voting and a high rate of population..they sway to democrats..but still only have so many electoral votes...keeps the process fair to other states...sorry but that's the constitutional way...so you hate Trump I hated Obama...but didn't wack out Like we are seeing today!

If all the counties who voted blue broke away from all the counties who voted red, the new country of counties who voted blue would STILL be the country with the highest GDP in the world

Best colour my sausage.

by more than 3 million votes, which is nearly an entire 10% of the US population.

How has it been good compared to any central or nothern European country? Crime rates are through the roof education is so shittier than a designated shitting street in india, and getting diagnosed with any more or less complicated illness can develope into a life changing financial disaster for anyone in lower to middleclass.

>ignorant as fuck
>wrong about everything
you know literally nothing at all

Nobody cares about your laughably uninformed opinion

The reasons the EC was created are no longer still relevant in our world.

>10%

Try again.

The final tally shows Trump lost popular vote by 2.8 million – but he BEAT Clinton by 3 million votes outside of California and New York. Clinton won California by 4.2 million votes and New York by 1.6 million, running up the score in places where she would have won no matter what.

Outside of those two hard-line Democrat states, Trump was 3 million votes ahead in the rest of the 48 states combined.

California alone accounted for more than Clinton's national popular-vote edge.

Wait. I'm posting the Anit-antifa. Those are for commies and proctecting freedom from marxist totalitarian movements.

I didn't know land mass could vote. Thanks for all the info

7 millions if you count those who did not vote for hillary or trump

its called a population density map.

The electoral college was originally implemented as a compromise with the southern slave-holding colonies, so all the power in the union wouldn't be concentrated in the north.

Now there are no slaves in 2017, so why do we still need it? It should be one vote per person, for anyone with valid i.d.

Hail Reagan our first black president shot by a white man.

>riot or die
>loot or no 60" tv to watch NBA games

You think the election is funny? Trump thinks these repeating digits are funny

>The reasons the EC was created are no longer still relevant in our world.
>waaaaah why didnt my champagne facism wiiiiiiiiiiiiiin, i'm a californiaaaaaan!

Definitely no cherry picking going on here.

>u r dumb
>the system is outdated

thank you for the highly educated and well reasoned response

You don't really understand what "rate" means, do you? No worries, it will get clear when you grow up.