Someone got the video?

Someone got the video?

That's fucked up

New super villain

This man needs to be found and punished.

your daily reminder that chinks are subhuman

>hippies indirectly got a puppy killed

He should be dissected

Guys smart. Not targeting them directly but instead targeting their feels. This a is a true example of villany. Take notes everyone.

Chinese dont give a fuck.
What are you gonna do?

While I understand his frustrations and dislike for protesters, the fact that he was able to do such a thing in the first place shows how fucked up he is.

that'll teach those Liberal Hippy cunts

exactly

>dissect
>not vivisect
Boooorrrring.

Im glad the fucking chink didnt get to see his family. Hope they died a painful death too

Is their a link to the vid? Or is the vid removed completely

Sigh.......I dont care any more about what chinese do

Little fuckers already fucked, dogs front legs don't splay like that.

this is not okay

Unless you're the one to do it, you're just another mouth breather.

i really wanna see this.

I fucking hate dogs.

china is such a shit hole.

that creature is not human

I did something kind of like this. Back in November a bunch of trump protestors threw dumpsters and newspaper holders on the train tracks and stopped me from seeing my son on his Birthday.

During the trump ceremony a few weeks ago I went out masked like many others in the crowd and kicked 3 liberal's knees in backwards.

They'll never walk right again or be able to play a sport with their kids.

I feel bad for the puppy, but I'm glad the guy got his revenge. Feels great.

Nice.

yeah, it's a puppy

Well, yeah, it's a dog.

That didn't happen.

Why does so much horrid shit happen in China and Brazil?

Fucking A.

Isnt it ok in China?

Why is dissecting a dog any more wrong than dissecting a frog?

Fuck you brainwashed idiots. You think pets are equivalent to people.

Kill yourself.

Really? Who would've known?

Different animals have different levels of brain power and feelings. For example, fish barely feel pain, dogs are very similar to people. Maybe you should think before you make an ass of yourself online trying to look edgy.

Not sure if mad or afraid. Maybe you shouldn't be faggots if you enjoy walking without a permanent limp.

Depends on where you live really. You have a lot of people around you, even in villages, but you also have a lot more freedoms depending on how rich and influential you are. I'd say you can probably get away with a lot more shit in China than you can it the US so long as they know you're made of money and/or power.

One thing from the top of my head is sex trafficking. It doesn't exist because the people are so poor, they prostitute themselves for cheap. Now if you want someone foreign, that's a different story.

Makes sense man. Butt hurt fembois shouldn't cry when they get the repercussions of their actions. We have to "repay" the blacks, women, Jews, lgbtqcwhatever and whatever other minority the libs think of for their underpriveleged lives. If we're paying for the lives of our ancestors let whoever stands with them pay for what their organisation does.

On the dog... eh doesn't effect me. I get that he was mad but there's always smart ways to fight back. I'll admit, he got their attention, so good for him.

Boy oh boy, I sure am intimidated. Big ol scary internet tough guy's gonna get me.

Was it alive when he did it ?

Alright people explain this to me

> Guy dissects a puppy
> The puppy is dead during the procedure
> Dog is dead so doesn't feel pain
> Not torture
> Weird a grotesque maybe, but not cruel
> People get dissected all the time (autopsy), so not really sacrilege... maybe taboo, but not really desecrating

So why is everyone so butthurt about this?

This tbh

Yes. You can tell how the dog was sticking it's tongue out in the first pic.

Getting you isn't the point, little one. It's about hurting others to make you upset, and clearly I've done that.

That's the point the OP, kiddo.

The dog was alive.

You sound retarded
>Kiddo
>Little one

And you can tell by the pixels I bet huh.

I mean even if it was alive who cares. It'll just yelp for a while and then die.

Mad at being called a child? Stop crying like one.

I wasnt the guy who you were talking to earlier, I just called you out on your tries to sound edgy and scary

If that makes you feel better somehow.

We raise animals to kill and eat them
We keep wild animals captive in cages for their entire lives
We breed animals to experiment on them

Why are dogs or cats sacred to you?
Get over that mental hurdle; you've anthropomorphosized them because of society.

Many petfags would value their pet over a human life.

Your pet isn't special.
You aren't special.

You've done what? Lol
A) I don't care about BLM or women's march protesters, they can be run down for all I care.
B) Even if i did care about them, I still wouldn't care because it's clear you're lying through your teeth.
I dislike you because you empathize with the murder of a dog.

You can't dissect a living animal, by definition.

Calling you a child is trying to be scary? What? I think you're just a child upset that I was insulting children. Go to be, little guy.

Whats your problem with the use of child and little one? you arent really insulting anyone lol

kek

checked

Actually not a bad point tbh. But regardless we as humans care for our pets more because we develop a mutualistic bond with them.

That sentence makes no sense. Try again, little fella. English is not hard.

Are you doing this to feel better about yourself?

The chinese are sickos. They eat babies.

trump supporter here, even I don't think that happened. sorry m8, gonna need proof for such a claim.

he was totally justified
I just wished he could've done it without hurting an innocent animal

He's on meth ranting on the Internet. I don't think it's possible for him to feel good.

Yes hurting protestors who block traffic and fuck over everyone makes me feel a lot better.

>post proof of your crime
Sure I'll send you the location and time of the assaults so the police can pick up my IP from this thread and send me to jail.

Was the link to the video deleted? I can't find it in the thread

Dissection, not vivisection. He didn't hurt anyone.

Who the fuck eats cereal straight out the bag? And why the fuck is this guy reaching for the milk before he poured his cereal? Is he gonna pour his milk before he pour his cereal like an insane person!?! And there is no way the skinny ass girl eats them lucky charms lookin like that. I bet this shit happens everyday, just a million uneaten bowls of lucky charms and a pile of bagless cereal boxes all around that nice ass house. Probably some insane person pills scattered about too

Its not a real bond, it's part of a human delusion reinforced by society.

You give them human qualities, but everything you think they represent is just in your own head.

Your pet does not "love" you, it just relies on you.

Think back to when you were a kid.
Did you have an imaginary friend?
Did you play make believe?
Your pet is just a physical object representing those concepts.

There is no real bond.
Your pet is going to die.
You are going to die.

don't hate yourself, man.
chin up.

>b got triggered
>by 1 animal

Nigga millions of animals die, even dog die in vitanemes or mexico, where dogs are looked at pest.
Also, human are infitently sacred, animals arent
Btfo

I honestly don't understand you white people. You guys slaughter and eat pigs and cows without batting an eye but when you suddenly see an Asian slaughter a dog for food you guys suddenly lose your minds. I use to live in China and we ate dogs just like any other animal. We raised them and then eat them. What's the big deal? White people and their double standards...

Kek

Okay, and now you're just trying to be edgy. Yeah, we're all going to die some day, no shit, you think this is news to me? Keep on indenting your phrases to give yourself the illusion that you're making some excuse of a good point. You can't prove that animals don't feel emotion for humans, and brain scans would show quite the opposite.

Goddamn, I feel bad for you and everyone immediately involved with you and your life. Everyone and everything in your life would be much better off without you in it.

Where are you from?

HOW COULD YOU ASK FOR SUCH A THING?! YOU SICK MONSTEROUS FOO- just kidding LET ME SEE IT TOO

Not his fault you can't fucking read.

Nice fantasy. Never happened, pussy.

you're mad about some japper cannibal?

I shoot libtard neighbors' cats and dogs. most of them never die quickly (which is my goal, to see how long they'll live after they're shot in the torso/head).

>sentence structure too difficult to figure out
>samefags to defend self

Yep I never got caught so I guess it didn't happen.

These kids are so upset. I love it.

Memecancer.

What are you trying to accomplish?

are you a beaner?
i can tell by how retarded you sound.

God I hope trump nukes those fucking chinks out of existence

took it with a little Ruger .22lr. Took her about 5 hours to die.

liberal neighbor's cat.

saw this bait a few months ago.
nice dubs, though.

Memecancer.

Ive got a gun just like that

Ever heard the term "pics or it didn't happen"?

Well you must be very proud of yourself sir.

Trump just gave China the monopoly on Pacific trade.

do some research on TPP, and what trump just did to American workers and Trade.

> meth, the post

went to work on this one when we thought hilltard was gonna win

KYS falseflagging memecancer.

Yeah, but I don't like putting incriminating evidence on the internet. Seems kind of stupid.

KYS samefagging memecancer.

I guess u could say he grabs his neighbors hearts by the pussy

I am, I'll tell you what.

We've taken a good 20 cats and dogs from a good 10-square mile area here. all from lib owners.

Hell, I don't hate cats or dogs. I've got a dog and cat of my own.

But libs must be punished.

Everybody gettin (you)s up in this bitch

any webms

Nice bait, underage.

Just kill a human, you pussy.

This tbh