So why is muslim ban bad ?

So why is muslim ban bad ?

Because the United States was founded on the principle that those escaping persecution could arrive on the shores of Ellis Island and start a new life as a free and equal man.

It's never been perfect, but we've always allowed those seeking refuge for legitimate reasons into our country.

My ancestors came here 170 years ago because of the Potato Famine. Irish were thought of as second class citizens and about 100 years later, we had an Irish president.

My home state of Pennsylvania was founded by the Quakers and William Penn to escape the persecution they faced.

And now, we have individuals who wish to start a new life outside the influence of the Muslim Brotherhood and Russian proxy states, and we've cut off our borders, condemning them to death.

I'm not saying they shouldn't be vetted. I'm not even saying we should accept single, healthy adult men.

But women, children, families and men unable to fight for their rights at home should have a haven to escape too.

because those Muslim countries all already have sky high unemployment and an unsustainable welfare state?

wew lad, found the cuck

t. some pro-gun laws fag

I am pro-gun.

Its the people of the nation that form the country.
When other people come and replace the native population, that country is no more.
The same flag may wave but its identity is dead and gone.

Decently thought out. I think everyone should be vetted just like almost every other country does. But why not hold other countries like Saudi Arabia to the same standard

First tell those rich muslim countries to accept refugee.

because it isn't good.

Except now our country is full. There are a lot more people on this planet then their used to be.

Oh, I agree, actually.

Nationalistic propaganda. The American identity has been shaped by immigrants since the creation.

America is a melting pot. As long as they melt I don't see the problem. Being in Brooklyn and seeing women wear burkas pisses me off

we eat until the food is all gone, not until we're full.

people don't melt, they're combustible.

Shouldn't they deal with their own bullshit like grown adults?

Yet the mexicans will be the biggest demographic in a few decennia.
Yet muslims are setting foot on your lands as if islam has a place there.

America may have been a melting pot, but it were not the cultures that made america into being.

The melting pot is getting watered down and more and more new spice is troubling its delicate flavour.

>By Jay Akbar for Mailonline

Is this a joke? Cause it's oddly funny for some reasons

This is why I'm not a fan of allowing able-bodied, single men into the country. They should be working to change things on the inside and better their country.

This is the disgusting nationalist propaganda that leads to internment camps.

>decennia
nigger please

>When other people come and replace the native population, that country is no more.
How did the USA come into place again?

>America is a melting pot
Not until recently. America was always around 90% white Christians until the 1970s.

Isn't this the same exact shit people said when those potato eating fucks came here?

Something something; too many of them, religious differences, etc etc.

When the country was founded we didn't have to worry about subhuman shit skins with home made bombs. Fuck all of the cowards running from their war and fuck their women and children. We decide who enters our country.

Funny how young, Muslim, soldier aged males are the majority of the ones coming over. Certain minority groups that are quite literally on the verge of genocide, kidnapping, rape, torture, and other atrocities constantly, are all but ignored. I would agree with you more if such minority groups were prioritized to be refugees, but they aren't. Can't help but wonder why that is. It's almost like you WANT more violent rapists coming and can't stand the idea of bringing someone who would be grateful to be taken out of his hellhole and be a productive member of society.

Yes they should. But should we offer zero help? Maybe but it feels pretty dickish. I donate to large disasters to the Red Cross but i'm always afraid when donating it will go to the wrong people. It's not easy to help when there are so many crazy poor. If you are here you are probably hundreds of times richer at the least than the average person

Exactly, retard. You just proved his point.

yes we did. they were british.

Still melting of different cultures but yes mostly white

America still let's in over 1 million immigrants a year. We still are at our basic principals. We just aren't letting people we are at war with live here

Not from 'Murrica dipshit, I'm as rich a wageslave.

But since I'm not a nigger or a religious fucktard I don't go around screaming about how bad the western world is or jumping from job to job because handouts.

im not going to bother looking it up but not all muslims think of other muslims like they are the same relgion. that whole sunni vs shia thing is the same as protestant vs catholic in the renaissance

By replacing the native population and thus creating a country that wasnt there before, just like I explained.

The european immigrants are part of the melting pot too. However, they were culture wise nearly identical besides some political views. Didnt the americans come from europe after all?

Most importantly the european immigrants didnt fight america's religion or population.

Right now america has islam entering its borders to fight its christian/securalist roots and movements like 3rd wave feminisme and BLM against its population.
Also the rise of the mexican demographic will see americans politics bent towards favouring president who promises positive gains for mexico. I bet if trump doesnt change things he might just be the last president who can has anti-mexican policies and still make it through the primary's.

Exactly, they are fucktards stucked in another era.

Only difference is that they have shinnier and deadlier weapons to fuck themselves with.

and they have different political opinions based on those principles, which is why isis exists.

It's bad because some Muslim countries are exempt. That's fucking stupid.

you speak as if you know what you're talking about. problem is the ideology behind being irish doesn't conflict with western values whereas islam is the opposite of what we are as americans. we can not coexist, we've tried, many christians have died opening their arms to muslims in an attempt to welcome them into their community, it doesn't work.

read the quran, read the hadiths, read sharia, know wtf you're talking about before you compare a RACE, something you have no choice in, to a RELIGION. of course muslims who choose to leave they're religion are killed in "honor" killings so i guess they don't really have a choice either because they're religion enslaves them lol

yea, we need to stop immigration from indonesia.

Are you stupid or something

I would agree with this notion as a Trump Supporter but what you said is exactly what we did to the Natives around 300 years ago.

yea. both actually.

First post best post. Not at all surprised that everybody else is being edgy little faggots about it though.

Because people are dying and suffering and a normal human person is supposed to care about that.

theres no such thing as a "normal human" you bigoted faggot.

>America
>full

we dont stop eating when we're full, we stop eating when the food is gone.

No one has the right to enter our country. If we feel like turning them away, we're more than allowed to do so without feeling guilty in any way.

It's not bad. The muslim ideology is completely incompatible with the values we in the Western world hold true.Without going into aluminium-foil hat theories, Islam has no place in the modern world.

That didn't even make sense, m8.

I have the right to enter the country as an american, you dumb idiot.

we're more than full here in america.it's actually a pretty major health problem.

but you wouldnt know that you british motherfucker.

At least you admit it. You might not be able to change all of your problems but you can try

same with all of the Abrahamic religions. they're all equally dumb.

I'm in burgerland, user. The western US has a lot of wide open space. Parts of it are even desert, which would make the refugees feel right at home probably.

Im willing to bet you are the same kinda faggot that preaches this shit and how we need to be open armed since back in the day thats how it was

but then when talking about guns or something you disagree with you totally neglect the "way things were" and say it should be changed because thats the old way of thinking.

listen up cuck. Muslims are literally a cancer. letting these people in is cultural suicide.

Its why my family left Sweden. Do some actual research and you will see all they do is breed, live off social programs (which means they abuse them) then complain that you arent doing more for them.

They arent moving here for a better life, they are moving here to make it worse for everyone else. Get your head out of la la land and start to think abstractly.

Muslim here.
AMA

Nah.

that has nothing to do with us being full.

also, people dont call each other mate here in america. it means something sexual over here. you're a liar.

why don't you do the dew, dude?

DO IT

Nah.

m8 is used all the time on Sup Forums but okay whatever.

>fucking epic quads!

Are you really a motherfucking muslim?

yes

He's talking about America, not Sup Forums.

I agree. Islam is the worst but judaism and christianity not that far behind.

by the brits and aussies. not by us heterosexual americans.

Sup Forums is an american website for english speaking americans.

>implying the size of a country determines how many immigrants a countries economy can take

>implying foodproduction will keep up

>implying the welfare system wouldnt collapse

>implying we dont need a welfare system to refrain the immigrants from looting and rioting

>implying the country wouldnt go into a state of emergency when the welfare system collapses

>implying widespread famine wouldnt occur do to food being wasted and unfairly distributed due to looting

>implying the opcoming civil war wont see large plots of land taking by mexico and canada 'in order to keep the peace'

>implying we would have enough space for the immigrants after all that land is taken

No it isn't.

I've got a question for you, seriously.

If I see this fucking muslim slits walking around in the hijab or the burka, does that indicate that they are sunni muslims? Are sunnis the only ones that wear them or do the other sects?

Absolutely true. And if we can beat islam into its corner like we did with other abrahamic religions everything will be fine.

yes it is. moot is american and he said it himself.

Yeah, well... "Jimmy Dean sausage is for Southern people to eat for their breakfast with their fried eggs and their T-Bone steaks."--Randy Taylor

I'm a shia myself, but I have some background knowledge on this.
So basically, the burka was introduced by a subsect of sunnis called wahabis. These guys are the ones that govern saudi arabia, and they're also what pretty much all of the terrorists/extremists are.
Saudi has been pushing this wahabi narrative for so long, that most of the sunnis are now wahabi.
To answer your question, yes, if you see someone wearing the burkah you can be pretty sure they're a wahabi/sunni.
If they're wearing the regular hijab though, they could be sunni or shia.

james dean's sausage is for everyone to enjoy.

I see. So the hijab could by either. I know, or assumed, the shia to be more "liberal." However, I wasn't sure if shia women ever wore hijabs, even. I knew of the extremeness of the wahabists.

Is iran redeemable? And what other muslim countries could maybe be part of a modern world?

Did most of the blacks melt?

yea, but they expire at the end of the month, so you better act fast.

Before the revolution, Iran was great. To be honest, much of the Iranian people are very western friendly. The leaders are extremists. And the Iranian women are fucking gorgeous ...Persian beauty.

No. They stole all the goddamn melting pots before it could happen.

None. Socially they are about 300 years behind roughly.

You can modernize infrastructure and technology in a decade. Cultures evolve much less quickly.

Out of all the muslim countries in south asia and the middle east, I have only been to iraq, pakistan, the UAE, and saudi arabia.

Iraq is pretty anti-west, and pakistan is split between people that really want to make it a more modern country and others that don't.

UAE is already quite modern and I wouldn't even consider it a muslim country.
In Saudi I've only been to a few of the big cities, and they were not all that different from western cities. I can't comment on how the rest of the country is though.

Iran I've been told is already a pretty modern place (at least the capital). It is governed by religious laws, but it's much less strict than the version of sharia that iraq follows.

Out of all those, I think the UAE already is very much a modern country. Saudi and Iran could integrate into western society if the entire countries were like the capitals (I highly doubt this is the case). I don't see Iraq and Pakistan ever changing though.

Iran used to look......normal.

Indonesia.

yea, normal in 30 years when the mexicans have conquered white civilization.

>Iran used to look......normal.
So did Afghanistan

if these images are true, it kind of makes me wonder, is their hatred for the west is really so baseless?
It looks like they had normal countries that were progressing fine up until foreign intervention.

Oh really? That fast!? Maybe it is better if.... i ran.

Im mostly asking about the attitude of the people. Could there be a normal relationship between a muslim country (iran) and a non-muslim country. Right now it is all terrible, its only because this mess has gone on for so long that we dont see how terrible it is.

All the sunni-countries seem incompatible, surely future problems with saudi-arabia will occur. Maybe iran, maybe marocco or indonesia?

Iran was indeed a promising country once who was more open towards the west and some prominents still are. But when i think iran, i think about people walking in the streets screaming 'death to america'.

>It looks like they had normal countries that were progressing fine up until foreign intervention.
The opposite.

Look at the entire world in the 1970s, it was all humiliating to look at.

what? Those pictures were from before the middle east got completely fucked.
Look at where they are now, and where they were back then.

yea dude. it's like they didn't have hairdressers/barbers or tailors or muscle tone.

The images are true. Iran had a Islamic Revolution in 1979 that set the country back a century. Google images before the revolution.

theyre in the same place. that's the point of the picture, idiot, how much they society has changed in that place.

Think of it this way. Iran. There's a good number of people in Iran, mostly younger and urban ones, that have a less conservative muslim mindset and are more open to the world and ideas. Then you've got these older and rural people that are set in their ways and it's going to be the Muslim way or no way.

Sound familiar? It's like the idiotic liberal/conservative split in the US. Except imagine that only ultra-Christian Republicans could ever hold office; no one else is allowed to. So no, as it stands, their country as a whole cannot get along.

they're definitely not in the same place you mong. is right.
Look up current images and then pictures from before the 70s when those countries were exploited to fight against the russians.
There is a clear difference.

dude it's the same country. same place, different time. you cant just move a landmass.