Does Mike secretly hate Rich?

Does Mike secretly hate Rich?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MSvJ9SN8THE
thanks.gg/c/previouslyrecorded_live/report
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Rich is behind the best jokes in the Plinkett reviews, he can't get rid of him

>secretly

Nah I get the feeling they're the oldest friends of the crew.

I do feel like Rich could secretly hate Jay and think he's a smug know-it-all though.

>Nah I get the feeling they're the oldest friends of the crew.

Yeah, this is exactly how I act with my oldest friend.

How can you not hate Rich?

How do you know?

I'll never get why autistics think things like this. When you're really good friends with someone you're usually comfortable enough with them to bust their balls and have banter like Mike/Rich. Rich is also obviously really high on self depreciating humor so he probably loves it.

you have no friends, do you op?

if you're good friends with someone you can take the piss out of each other and it's fun.

aka: banter

I have you guys.

>I get the feeling they're the oldest friends of the crew.

That probably only adds to the hate.

>Be Mike
>Move for film school
>Fail or quit or whatever, have to go back to Michigan
>Only people to hang out with are:
> a smug manlet who shops at Target,
>a tall hairless awkward dipshit,
>an ugly bald fat guy who contributes nothng to everything he's a part of,
>and your annoying nerdy highschool friend Rich who you can't tell off because you go way back and have no actual beef with him

I'm not your friend, pal

Meant Wisconsin. Whoops.

Mike and Jay had a successful career for years of filming weddings for people, it's not like they couldn't go back to that.

Mike didn't move for film school. He went to school in Chicago, which is where he's from.

>Michigan

Here, this will help you. It helped me.

youtu.be/MSvJ9SN8THE

Could be worse. He could be a miserable permavirgin that creates his own fanfic on Sup Forums about Internet personalities that are more successful than him.

yes he does

What the hell ever happened to Jessi?

She died.

I believe the prevailing theory is she hit the wall

Only thing anyone knows is that she stopped appearing in videos. Why she stopped or where she is now is pure speculation, regardless of what autists here try to say.

Step asside faggots. This thread needs more Canada love.

Anons flooded the comment sections and social media after every appearance with shit posts about her being fat so she stopped appearing.

Now we get twice as much AIDSMoby. Hope you're all happy.

I'm pretty sure rich is more of Mike's friend not Jay's.

They've all know and worked with each other for something like 15 years at this point. Mike and Rich may have gone to high school together but they're all clearly friends.

If you pay close attention Jay and Rich never actually interact. Any appearance that they do is trick editing.

It warms my heart to see America and Canada getting along. Why aren't we better friends?

What about when Jays on Pre Rec streams?

They're more than friends.

Colin's gf was on a Pre Rec stream and Jays not actually gay, despite the memes.

Ex-gf.

Colin is 67-years-old! How does he do it? Must be that universal healthcare.

What is it about RLM that attracts workers autistic permavirgins such as yourself?

They seem to get along well on WotW 12

How do I send a saucy slut to RLM to create a love triangle with Mike and Jay and ruin their friendship forever?

It's just another autist that has to imagine tension amongst e-celebs because his own life is completely empty. Ignore him.

KILL YOURSELF

Jay is a good editor.

>Jays not actually gay

Proof?

Rich is a fat, balding, unambitious blob. Of course Mike hates him. What does Rich do? Does he have a job? Has he ever worked an honest day in his fat, fucking life?

Mike openly hates him, as do I

>secretly

>Does he have a job? Has he ever worked an honest day in his fat, fucking life?

He helps out with RLM production and builds shit for them. He used to be a construction worker I think.

He can't keep getting away with it.

It wasn't rape.

He consented.

I hate that racist fat fuck

>mike = muhammed (pbuh)
>jessi = wahhabi
>rich = shia
>jay = sunni
>wizard = sufist
>jack = kafir

>filming weddings, successful career

You clearly never done it.

Who was Jesus?

I thought Mike and Jay met at film school in Arizona?

No, Mike fucked off to Arizona (where his grandmother then lived in retirement) for a year because all his guy friends were trying to kill him after Mike cucked them all.

Jay never went to Arizona.

garrett gil..christ

I thought he had to run because he offed one PoC too much.

Rich said they watched the prequels together
whenever Rich is in a half in the bag, his are the best comments

Just put 2 and 2 together

Too inside.

post is for you

Landis bitched on twitter a gay guy rejected him in Milwalkee

Didnt him and Jay have a nice little drive together when Landis was there? I bet he sucked jays dick and then Jay refused to date him

Rich is awful and Pre-Rec is proof Rich sucks unless he's being goofed on by Mike. They should fire him and force him to get a real job.

Why are these threads filled with so many worthless autists?

How are you not embarrassed to post such retarded bullshit?

thats just banter between friends but how could you now right user?

Secretly?

Managing to earn a living producing video content of any kind is more than most film school graduates achieve.

Probably because I can goof around and not take things seriously when I'm on an anonymous image board. But since it bothers you so much, eat shit faggot

Pre-Rec also makes more money monthly than anything else they do. Twitch donations are nuts. Rich and Aidsmoby are more important to the company than Mike and Jay now.

You have literally no facts to back up this claim. There's no way they make more from Twitch streams than from Patreon.

thanks.gg/c/previouslyrecorded_live/report

Pre-Rec only made $1,000 from subs in May.

Well that's almost the same as $12k a month in Patreon support. Almost.

i love these guys

Just fucking kiss already, retards.

Oh look it's yet another friend simulator thread that has nothing to do with Television & Film but won't be deleted

They kissed in bed.

>one day RLM will die and you will have no friends left

there's no tips. and they only stream like twice a week so it's pretty good

If you honestly think they make anything on Pre Rec tips even close to what they make on Patreon, then you're a fucking idiot.

The little one is all right. The big bearded one appears not to have a personality.

>come to this thread cause I find RLM amusing
>read the comments

Jesus Christ Why?

let me donate all the money i have or have access to and lets talk then bitch

>Mike secretly hates everyone, even the viewers

>but more than anything he hates himself

Ghostbusters review when???

I really hope they disliked the movie