Is this the most perfect song in existence?

10/10 video to boot, i'm late i guess but wow

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/chloeandhalle/status/850815415232020481
twitter.com/AnonBabble

REPORTED

10/10 video, 5/10 song

Really? i mean i guess its pretty shallow but a song doesnt have to be deep, and desu i'd rather see kendrick being fun

5/10 is low but I still agree that the video is amazing and the song is only okay.

Yeah it doesn't have to be deep and it's still a 5/10 song.

stop talking to yourself

stop shilling MC DNC

literally a shill talking to himself trying to give the illusion that people care about this hateful Israeli puppet.

???

KL threads are composed of 90% shill posts, and 10% people complaining about the shilling.

That being said fuck Kendrick Lamar and fuck the entirety of the Hollywood (aka Israel) industrial complex.

Sorry guys

And I refuse to play humble as though my dick itty bitty
I got banana dick, your bitch go apeshit if she hit it

is this Neanderthal shit the 'lyrics'

fucking autist kys

WTF??!?!!

Thanks for exposing you and all kendr*ck haters as biased idiots who don't actually listen to music.

it was in the form of a question dude.

It proves he doesn't actually know the lyrics, he just hates kendrick thus his opinion is null and void, he doesn't even know what's being said

It actually doesn't though

I'm not the only user in this thread. I've admittedly heard like 2 Kendrick songs.

You shills are fucking ridiculous.

It actually does, especially considering the verses are are so short and the song is mostly a catchy hook

-----> Relax cunt it's just a kendrick thread, no one is shilling him to the 30 active users on Sup Forums all of which already know him/already have opinions on him.

>It proves he doesn't actually know the lyrics
He was asking a questing though

yeah, we'll jut ignore the 300 threads made him about him this week

pure coincidence

Literally everybody in this thread is me

wacha doin Rabbi?

same

Show me something we didn't already know...

who am i

His dropping an album, it's kendrick season, what you're seeing now is the anticipation and excitement, then comes the album, then comes the endless arguing and discussion. Rinse and repeat. hownewru?

You are me, just as I am you

he's probably from Sup Forums
shill this shill that
shill something that has been talked about since 2009

Nigga please. Fuck off. We all know these are fake as shill threads created to give the illusion this tool is important/popular.

He is like one of 5 modern artist who can consistently go platinum with physicals, his more popular then you think.

Also Sup Forums doesn't buy music, no one would shill hear except for maybe soundcloud artist.

>He is like one of 5 modern artist who can consistently go platinum with physicals
believing any of this Jew bullshit.

>Also Sup Forums doesn't buy music, no one would shill hear except for maybe soundcloud artist.
believing any of this Jew bullshit

twitter.com/chloeandhalle/status/850815415232020481