Anti-Sup Forums bros report in

anti-Sup Forums bros report in

You seem upset. Did your daddy fuck you?

Did you love it?

fuck you nigger kike

Seriously, what kind of bigot are you to be against /pol? You fucking hatemonger.

TRIGGERED

I just came from Sup Forums and all I can say is PRESIDENT TRUMP

I hate Sup Forums as much as I love Trump

Broccoli doesn't like Sup Forums

Fuck Sup Forums

I bet you have been fucked by a moose and cucked by a spruce you fucking maplenigger.

Canada sucks.

Did they cum inside your girlfriend Le'monjello?
Did they fill her holes with yummy gummy juice?
Is that why you cry? Is that why you CRY?

Nice argument m8. You totally destoryed every single argument on that picture.

You'll get there someday, once you get over traps and fictional woman

You think questions are arguments?

Did you get fucked in the ear until you received catastrophic brain damage?

they do suck real bad.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!

Now Playing: A SERBIAN FILM

One of the most transgressive and disgusting movies ever made, but unlike most shocking movies the acting, cinematography, script, sound, effects, and narrative are nothing short of top notch. One of the best horror movies of the 21st century.

Movies with Chat 24/7 MOSTLY HORROR with some Sci-fi/Gore/Cult/80s/Weird Films

This movie channel doesn't play everything under the sun. You won't have to sit through pablum like Avengers 2 or Batman movies. There are no cartoons, no musicals, no music videos, no TV shows... just movies. Specifically, It's mostly horror movies. Tons of stuff you have never heard of or seen. There are some sci-fi movies, 80s movies, cult movies, and just bizarre off the wall crazy shit like you have never seen, all mixed in to the horror movies. Over 700 movies that play randomly. None of that polling/voteskip shit, that shit doesn't work - because democracy doesn't work. No safe spaces here either. You can make rape jokes and insult minorities until you run out of edgy things to say if you want. The admins only police things that actually matter. Filmclub isn't here to have broad appeal or as many viewers as possible. It's here as an alternative to all the tired repetitive BS you get from the average vanilla stream. 24/7/365 movies most other streams won't play. Even classic XXX. Check it out.

ADDY IN IMAGE!!!

Trump did it better when he asked them to shut up

This TBH
Identity politics is cancer

Sup Forums didn't invent the right you retard. You can be conservative and dislike Sup Forums at the same time.

let's fuck with Sup Forums anons

forgot image - while was clearly made by liberals (what americans would call libertarians), which I am not, at least I respect them for their ideological clarity and consistency.

Did I say that Sup Forums invented the right? NO I didn't. And how has that anything to do with my last post. Fallacies don't fool me, user.

saved

what is source?

Don't know, there's a longer version floating around on the internet though.

found it

but still no source

I don't want the quick rundown.