Please bully me for being worthless garbage

please bully me for being worthless garbage

show peen

I love you OP

please talk to me... why are you doing that?
you're not garbage... just tell me whats wrong. please.

If you open your veins you will live more :^)

Ok... literally couldn't care less about you, but that's the way it is for everybody else so don't go feeling special.

poss u should drink bleach faggot op

op I would hug you if I could

drink bleach op

op honestly no one cares, just show dick

fuck me mommy

Nice shirt. Good quality fabric.

dick or gtfo

This is the last place you want to come to when your so clearly suffering mentally, talk to us op why specifically do you hate yourself

mandatory doggystyle

show titty please

post nudes you piece of shit

???

Scarless or not, you have nice legs. Why don't you talk your worries out?

No one gives a fuck. Show ur pussy

ikr these faggots

Op has a dick fuck off.

Yo, look at you being all pathetic and worthless and shit. Withdrawling yourself and resorting to self-mutilation n shit. The fuck you hurting yourself for? Stop it. Go get yourself some arnica and some chicken noodle soup to make yourself feel better, cunt. Some tranny probably. You might as well just stop harming yourself because people like me care about you, even though we don't know you. Fag.

You're fine, i guess.

100%

Borderline personality disorder. Do everyone a favor and cut deeper next time faggot.

Fucking new fags, either show a pic with time stamp, or GTFO

If female, (Buahahaha yeah right) tits or GTFO

Noice

Get back in the EVA you worthless shit, Shinji!

So many fucking white knights any more.

All that you are worth is contained in how thoroughly you can entertain and please us. And right now I'm bored, so you remain worthless. Show me more so I know you're worth even bothering to respond.

Get the fuck out of here, Maynard.

Not gonna white knight bait but wtf, do something better for yourself

Clearly the user was referring to op's boipussy or whatever fags call an anus nowadays

post dick OP

tbh with legs like those idk why you'd cut yourself. you dont look fat, your most likely not unattractive. your skin tones good. wtf, no reason to cut yourself besides being an attention seeking cunt. and let's see that dick too

>i worry about strangers on the internet so i can later get cucked

What happened to my Sup Forums? Bitch isn't going to cum from you fawning over her. Bitches cum from knowing they are worth nothing at all.

Virgin fucking worthless basement dwelling cuckstains.

because im not good enough for people

please actually be this autistic

op is male, no girl wears boxers

A bunch of outcast come to Sup Forums
No longer just a site for white autistic faggots.
Welcome to nu Sup Forums

op is male, and has a dick. dumb nigger

Being this lonely. You've never had a female friend have you? :)

kik me

lostboi845

doubt anyone on this board has either

Those aren't boxers.

I don't care what the fuck it has between its legs (a vagina, you fucking virgin retards), I just care that all these queerbait faggots have decided to suck up to any pathetic thing that asks for attention.

fag

you look greasy as fuck, take a shower.

that being said, without the cuts you'd have some solid thighs

>M-maybe if I'm nice I'll get to see a pussy

Nice doesn't get shit. Have fun trying, though

ppffff, again this post....
kill yourself or do something with your life

You probably are garbage, but I'm garbage too so I can't ridicule you for being garbage or that'd make me a hypocrite.

Look in the upper corner of the picture. Blue boxers.

those are my jammie jams

Well degenerate girls are usualy worthless so they'll give you want you want if you know how. Cant blame the autists for trying, they just don't do it right.

you're right, you're garbage. Not even on the same level as real people. Let's see some more self mutilation.

Can we see the scar that across your throat? ;*

smh, those are boxers. prove me wrong

First off, that looks like a blanket, not boxers. Whats wrong op?

hhmm, Is this thing male?

post dick already

kys bech

this tbh

you're not worth it bitch

The self is an illusion, just a piece of software run on the brain. Free will too is an illusion. We are simply, incredibly intricate computers subject to the emergence of irreducible consciousnesses, a black canvas against which thoughts simply rise and fall, each with defined amplitude and duration. Like a tree, the wind of thoughts simply breathe though us and we only notice their relative weight on our branches. Close your eyes and concentrate on breathing, and envision a spinning red disk in the visual field. Your mind will wander. Allow space for this. Allow each thought to come across your consciousness, notice it as it comes and goes. In this state of mindfulness, try and find what you call "self" but notice that you wont find anything. Then try and find your pain. You'll notice this pain to be no more than a particular thought with a particularly long duration. Focus on it every time it comes across your field. It too will dissipate-- I promise.

Honestly, fuck you guys. OP boy or girl what wrong?

Remember OP
Sideways for attention.
Longways for results.
End it.

Why?

>you have nice legs
Are you stupid, there are scratches all over it.
if you have the receipt i would return it.

cute dick or tight vagina?

Guess you aren't CUT out for life why don't you CUT your life short and go kill yourself ya two inched pale ass hermaphrodite looking motherfucker

Did daddy fuck you?

Scary but true. we can just over time wear down their souls.

post butt

Did YOUR daddy fuck you?

Who cares I wouldn't want to get in between those mutilated legs of whatever that is since what's in between is probable covered in herpes, crabs, AIDS, Downie jizz, and bad choices

an hero

Dont forget the worst of all,,, NIGGERAIDS.

give me more to work with, more pictures. fucking loser, i bet you enjoy they stupid shit storm you've created in this thread.

Your face looks like a cross between an abortion and a failed attempt of cloning stalin

Oh my! Oh my! How terrible! NOT! Hahahahaha!!!

op is like 14, I doubt he has any stds at all, probably a virgin too.

okay I bet you cut yourself because you have a small dick

This motherfucker has a point give us some pics you bum licking retard so we can make fun of you

You're not worthless, and you're not garbage,

your a NIGGERAID, NIGGERAID

hell no OP is a manslut, A manslut so ugly he needs to pay hookers to have sex with him

Thank you

theyre my jammies wtf

Sauce on this image

yeah because garbage has enough decency to stay off Sup Forums

???? if he was he'd have a little more bruises aside from the edgy cuts, his skin is pale as fuck you'd see cum stains if they existed.

Some girls wear boxers because there comfortable. I wear them!

I actually can't tell if OP is male or female

i would, but you're a waste of my time

See! I knew It!

timestamp nigga

can't tell if those are tiny tits or manboobs, NOW GO WORK OUT YOU PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER, GO BETTER YOURSELF AND GET OFF FUCKING FOUR CHAN, GO GET A JOB HELL MAYBE EVEN A DEGREE IN ENGINEERING OR SOMETHING FUCKING PRODUCTIVE JUST PLEASE GOD DON'T TAKE FEMINIST STUDIES, in short GET PRODUCTIVE AND STOP BEING GARBAGE YOU HAVE SO MUCH POTENTIAL AND YOU ARE TAKING A DUMP ON IT.

Show pussy

can't argue with trips

Never seen a woman's body before?
That a man bud. Obviously one that wants to be a woman and probably cuts cuz they cant take estrogen.