The girl i loved replaced me with someone else

the girl i loved replaced me with someone else

holy fuck i feel so fucking worthless.

My GF of 6 years just left me on Monday. I feel for you man. Keep your hopes up and don't get too down on yourself homie.

yours is worse than mine. i'm sorry man. you're stronger than me

Maybe you should've married her like she wanted.

It hurts. Longest relationship I've had. I've been rejected and also rejected girls. The world keeps spinning. Just be powerful and own your life and live for yourself. Love will come along naturally.

Yeah I should have jumped in that. I honestly think she needs a break right now. I wrote her a letter. If she comes back I'm going to marry her.

this is the gayest thread on the internet

maybe i'll just fucking kill myself.

don't jump into something you're not 200% sure of,
my ex wife left me after 12 years of marriage, we were ups and downs the last 2 years then she found a richer man.

never ever give all your trust to a woman.

My girl of six years left me as well, loved her more then anything. She wanted to have kids and get married for a couple years but i was so busy with starting a career i just kept telling her "maybe soon" she randomly left me one day and started dating some nigger she goes to school with who is here from Florida. Fucked me up fam

do it faggot

Start getting over it asap.

She is sucking his cock and comparing it to yours. She'll make sure to lick her new man's ballsack until he is satisfied and fills her pretty mouth with hot thick splooge.
She is letting him grope her tits and ass and takes pleasure in it. Her new man tastes her cunt and shoves his fingers up her wet pussy and tight asshole. You'll never see or experience them again. More pleasure than she ever got from you.
She is getting fucked by her new man, bent over and taking his cock from behind like a submissive bitch, god why couldn't you pleasure her like this, like a real man. She never did anal with you, but her new man has got her on her back with your girl's legs over his shoulders, thrusting in and out and she grunts with pain. He'll make her taste her own asshole as he cums in her mouth which your ex happily swallows.

Then they cuddle drenched in sweat and fluid and afterglow and watch Rick and Morty until they doze off peacefully and blissfully unaware of your shitty existence.

after about 5 years.
Im turning some evil mad man since it happend.

Shes been cutting all ties. New Phonenumber, Deleted her Facebook and whatever.

Theres nothing left that keeps me down to earth and thats what I act too much like.

Evil!

See? That's why you don't put your passion and happiness in people, because people are cold hearted, bitter, hateful, disgusting creatures (and I'm no exception). Either put your passion in materialistic things that won't let you down, or nothing at all.

an hero

>having a gf for over a year
>not marrying
I don't know what you cucks expected.

Wtf one year?

I was with a girl for 8 years, she cheated on me and left me for the other guy. It sucked man. I didnt' think I was going to get through it. Now, 3 years later, I've been with a new girl for over a year, and I couldn't be happier. Looking back, I'm so glad I never married her, I am so much happier now.

TLDL: Keep your head up user, It will definitely get better, Good things happen.

U ok bud

If you've spent time with someone for over a year, you should know a fuck ton about them. If you don't, you're inept and shouldn't even have fucking relationships. Virgins are smarter than you bunch of degenerates.

please keep talking about your problems, anons

they make me feel like less of a cave goblin

I have zero friends, never have had friends, and never will. Nor have I, or will I, ever have a gf. I'm mentally isolated. Unable to connect with. I'm going crazy.

>getting married when she can divorce you at any time and gets full custody and half the assets.

you dun goofed.

Really you should be past the honey moon phase before getting married as that's when both parties true colors emerge.

the love of my life, my first everything, the girl I was with for like 5 years, just reached out to me after almost 5 years of silence.

all the email said was "hi".

I'm fighting so hard to not go out on a fucking bender this weekend and just bang random girls.

it's even worse when you remind yourself she's probably been dicked down ten times over ever since she's cut contact with you

been there, done that. best of luck you you, user.