Could I defend myself against this dude if he started shit...

Could I defend myself against this dude if he started shit? He's always talking like a badass on FB and used to try to bully me in school.

Him: (top, short hair) 6'0" 180lbs.
Me: (bottom, long hair) 5'9" 170lbs.

hes got a weak chin, fuckin rock that shit and he'll drop. dont let him fuck with you

Here's a tip and just the tip and only for a minute.The balls are always a soft target.
Also OP is still a fag

just get him to hit you on video and call the police. he'll gt a violent felony and never get a job.

you'll literally ruin his life forever

It's a street fight, right? get a gun.
if it's not, keep distance, wait for him to drop guard, and aim for chin and liver.
Best of luck

Nope. Wanna take him one on one. Ain't no snitch.

whoops I didn't even see the 2 options before, they are much more solid

Thanks man.

So which of the two would you bet on?

best option is avoid fight, but you really want to, balls are best of in-fight options. if it is like a regulated fight, like in boxing, go with liver

Just a straight fist fight

Beat until you get second degree.

you should do it at a bar, make sure he's drunk, and you just drink water. then fight him

but record it because it sounds hilarious

Sounds good

just grab the cunt by the face and thumb his eye/s
the end
/thread

Nah, wanna fair fight.

that sounds horrible. at least gut punches wont destroy your liver like eye shots will with eyes

and the main thing to remember is if you hit him once don't stop until you are sure he's done. i have seen a lot of people get tgheir asses kicked aftyer they connect with one punch and not follow up

Thought yall fags knew oc when you saw it. This is shitpost.

You have the exact same build as I do. Do you find it easy to put on muscle in chest/arms/back but can't lose the gut?

aim for the balls, neck, eyes, and any soft tissues and he will be screaming like a little bitch

Not afraid of gut punches. Gut punches can't do shit.

Well it wasnt' all for naught, I got trips out of it earlier kek

my niqqua

The supreme art of war is to subdue the enemy without fighting.

Don't want dirty tricks. Wanna beat him man to man with my fists.

You could defend yourself, but even if you win in a fight, you will take some damage. It's best to use your mouth and then your feet in that order.

lol get punched in the solar plexus and all the fight that's in you leaves with the air from your lungs

Tell that to Harry Houdini. (Who died from one.)

Dosn't stand a chance

Get a cup just to be safe

you look like the retard from Oz but i think you can take him, Aim for bridge of nose watery eyes are a cunt

Fair enough.
Still a shitpost.

A couple friends with baseball bats would do the job.

Yeah but I doubt top guy can do that.

kek

I don't think point is to kill or even break any bones. just decisively beat

Yeah but this top guy is not capable of such a mega punch.

What you laughin at?

Why do you think top guy would win?

If he fucks with you again fight him and next day u fight him again

>I watch too much TV.

Kick him in the nuts then stomp on his neck u fagit

That's faggot fighting

Before this escalates OP you would want to do the sane thing. Call the police.

What you do is when he shows aggressive behaviour or threatens you, call the police. Say in a calm manner "you better get to the cunt before I do!" And hang up. Go over to his house and type in your console "giveplayer_rpg" and unleash hell on his house. Double whammy if he's inside. When police arrive just go god mode and laugh it off until they leave.

You're a lot bigger so assuming you both have no training, you should definitely win.

hello white america.

Naah, as soon as he sees he can't win fair he his going to tear your hair out. Drop him quick or get a cut.

Thanks man. I won't be afraid then

I hope to drop him quick.

At first I didn't know what you were talking about because I was only looking at stats, but, bottom guy has more obvious muscle

Nice pasta

Top guy has obvious height reach though

Bet on top guy

More muscle and height

Could be less body fat, not more muscle

Less body fat means faster

so, did top guy have shirtless pics just laying around on fb for you to take? what a faggot

nah, top guy would whoop your ass

goodnight

old copypasta is old

Exactly

Why?

Then OP wins regardless bcz other guy ran away

Yep. All from his FB

Then what the fuck are you doing coming here for advice?

You already know what you're gonna do, your opponent looks like a fucking twig, just go confront the punk bitch and let out your inner Saitama. And aim for the ribs, a cracked rib fucking hurts fam

Based on what?

>Him: top
>Me: bottom

FUCK YOU OP SO SICK OF THIS PASTA

suck his cock until he cant stand no more

>aim for the ribs
I'm a little skinnier than top guy and even a shot to my abdomen will knock the wind out of me

I feel like you gottem, man. Street fight go for headshots or (nutshots)

It's the day for old pasta

because you're thinking about it too much, so you'll probably tense up and get knocked out

and your hair is too long lol

Nice. Then punch him in the ribs and I won't need to worry.

Fuck all these fags warning against a gut punch. Ain't scared of that shit.

This user. Its the only way..

I can always tie my hair up.

keep your hair down then proceed to melt his icy heart with a smooth island riff

No contest OP. You got that scumbag piece of shitwind. Follow up your first punch with a few more, always better to be safe than sorry. Namsayn'

Lel. Asking from a phys stat point? You're a bitch for asking. Throw a couple, defend, defend , defend, once you see opposing start to want to catch breath, swing and hit your mark. For someone who looks like that you seem like a pussy

yes you can. always hit the face. dont hasitate.

go for the soft spots, throat, groin eyes and stomach. people always expect you to play by there rules, don't it's a fight, your only goal is to win

Ain't nobody's bitch!
But thanks the advice

Will go for stomach.

Go for eyes or groin is for pussies.

Throat is fair game in a choke hold

only idiots think like that. if you get into a fight, especially if he starts it, be ruthless sterilize and blind the fucker.

Sure, and this isn't exactly Olympic boxing so I guess it doesn't matter. It'll slow your head movement down though and get in the way if you guys start grappling which is probably what will happen

so in grappling, which guy would win?

headshots = broken knuckles

Nut shots ain't fair. Only faggots go for that.

Honestly, you're both pretty evenly matched. Hes got ten pounds on you which can be a lot if he knows how to use it but you've got more upper body mass and being shorter is typically better in grappling since you have a lower center of balance.

I had long hair for fucking years and seriously if you start winning he'll chimp out and start pulling your hair. Get ready to lose clumps of it.

I can always tie my hair back.

That you're overconfident.

Yeah, hes gonna whoop your ass.

this

Why you say that bitch?

Why shouldn't I be?

Because of the way you are lol

bite and spit on him e or say that you're maschochistic and its turning you on

You don't know me