>be me 31 year old white male
>Army veteran, VA health care don't need insurance or Obamacare
>make a Facebook post about not having a problem with Trump being president
>100+ comments in a few hours
>SJWs and liberal FB friends come out of the woodwork
>White privilege this, fascist that
>MFW I have $20 in checking $8 in savings
>MFW working 3 jobs and still living in coontown
>MFW I have to come up with $800 to fix my truck after some tweakers stole it along with all my tools
>MFW I am being told I'm a monster for being ciswhitemale or whatever the fuck

How the fuck do I cash in on white privilege?

>How the fuck do I cash in on white privilege
When you figure it out, tell me.

rob niggers.....no one will believe in reverse robbery just like they don't believe in reverse racism. Good luck soldier.

Just a tactic to shut you down. It's like being a house nigger for white people. Race base politics is lowest common denominator

You deserve to be a failure in life. Fuck you, terrorist

You work 3 jobs and have $20 in savings? learn to budget, Jesus Christ.

why do you think being poor means you aren't privileged by being white?

imagine if you were black, you'd be in even worse off a spot

OP here. Thanks for the support. Have a picture of my gfs ass.

Stop looking for some one on an image board to hold your hand, and use your fucking GI bill.

B8

If I were black I'd be able to get into a better school

Am currently enrolled at community college

Wow you're quite the failure

Boo hoo, guys, the nignogs are doing better than me an i'm white! Plus all my fake facebook friends don't like me! how can i not be a fuckup?

Could blame PTSD
Could blame major depressive disorder
I don't. I am a failure.

Then quit bitching. Finish school and you will be ahead of most people. Student loans are a fucking scam.

Oh look another pussy who doesn't have the balls to admit killing is fun. Do us a favor and kill yourself edge lord.

So you're blaming them, but also pretending you aren't? your bleeding heart liberal friends might give a shit, no one here does.

I never said killing wasn't fun

On it

You're right.

rtard

If you were smart you'd be able to get into a better school
If you were a contributing member of society you'd be able to get into a better school

if you give into it you get white guilted into being beta and being brainwashed with social engineering

It's likely that you're already cashing in on white privilege. Do you think you could have gotten the jobs you have if you were black or Muslim? Do you own a car? When was the last time you were pulled over? When was the last time you were stopped by a cop on the street? When was the last time you tried to ask someone for help, but they were too nervous to open the door for you.

People have brought up affirmative action and SJWs though which are both examples of people and society being more aware of these biases. Maybe it will be harder now to "cash in" on your whiteness. Bummer for you.

That only applies if you are REALLY white though, other whites still get it, only the poor neighboorhoods, everytime a rich black person gets pulled over they cry racism

only poor neighboorhoods in the ghetto have the right to complain and around America but they get wrongfully treated because the crime rate is so high

Yet if he'd been born black and nothing else changed, he'd be able to get into a better school as well

THAT'S white privilege

Simple. Here is plan.

> Leverage military experience to become cop.
> Exploit brown people for fun and profit.
> Retire with pension.