I need to make 500$ this weekend. What the fuck do i do. My life depends on it

I need to make 500$ this weekend. What the fuck do i do. My life depends on it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0cNRbGzDc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

backstory?

Make a sign that says "Travelling, homeless, hungry" Add god bless depending on where you live. Stand at a busy intersection. If you live in a small city you could easily make enough

suck 20 cocks at $25 a go

call center, office assistant

Someone died ad they were buried in a cemetery. Jesus christ get it together.

yeah but wouldnt the application & being accepted and stuff like take atleast a week

i need something that i can do right now and that isnt prostitution

already donated blood and sperm

Donate plasma. Do day labor at 6am with the mexicans. You'll make $80/day

Are you able to wager on sports i got a lock?

My Sister got run over by a car and i am currently not employed (fired because i catched some flu and was not able to do shit for long time).

dad already pays half of it and i somehow need to get the money

we need a gravestone*

sorry i am browsing like 12 sites same time looking for shit that is not scam

in a single weekend? your best option is probably to whore yourself out, probably only have to do it twice or so and then its over and you have your $500. otherwise, it gets a lot more illegal unless you pull some miracle work

also, the way you said it made it seem like it was an "i owe a drug lord money sort of thing" not "i need a tombstone", if you REALLY need it in a single weekend you have option A or you could also rob a store, use the deep web to get stolen credit cards, rob random people, or sell a lot of fucking drugs

I am a guy in germany, i am not gonna fuck dudes, but i am quite ripped, but a 5'8 manlet.

and i dont really think females have to go look for guy whores when they can just fuck anyone literally

If you got fired after 6 months you can file for unemployment and get 60% of your yearly income each week

doesn't germany help you out when you get fired?

fair enough, then you have the robbery options like i said, or you can bust your ass and move a ton of drugs. other than that, youre gonna need a miracle to get $500 legally in two days.

I really dont think i would be sucsessfull robbing a store. I never did anything illegal in my life. No experience in the deep web. Robbing random people in germany will most likely end up with me getting buttfucked in prison. No experience with drugs.

You can use a fake a profile and rob the faggots.

yeah son, its over for you
honestly, you could try to gamble your way up if youre good, other than that youre SOL

they do but i will get it after february, already filled out all that shit. i had some missing time in my lifeline so they blocked me for 2 months

"is there like some richanon that would pay for a male camwhore"

is what i wanted to write, but i am sure my sis would not want me to do that for her gravestone.

i am crying

You just get a get away say this is a fucking robbery everyone on the floor give me the money you fucking bitch while wearing a bandana, also a raincoat ditch the raincoat and grab a taxi not sure how is it that hard for you, or you can rob a drug dealer saying it is because throw some random drug dealers name
ah the golden years.
or a cab driver you can even rob an uber disable the gps then sell them to a junk yard now that I think of it I dont even believe in karma but this shit will bite you back eventually.

in germany i really dont think it would be that easy, police is everywhere

also i thought of like --- a taxi driver and taking his money but...

you know im doing this for a gravestone

it would just be wrong

Take a loan in bank its a samll amount, you can then work on weekends to payit off fast. Whats wrong with most posts here illigal or whore yourself wtf ppl.

dude your sister is in heaven probably, and me with all respect I hope she is there, just dont stress yourself im sorry for your loss man the fuck up get a job I havent shit this is depressing had enough money me for a tombstone for my dad almost two years.

>No one mentions amateur night at a strip club
Come the fuck on, guys. If you're willing to cast aside your private space, OP, you can get some good dosh in a couple of nights.

i mean im the one suggesting all the crazy shit but he made it sounds like it was totally life or death, and i am a crazy fucker so i didnt really think of loans lol
robbing cab drivers is worthless, they rarely have much unless you time it right

Tell the bitch to look both fucking ways before crossing the street next time.

Natural selection. Dumb bitch.

i mean i suggested prostitution so were on the same page here lol

She was ran over on the Sidewalk by some drunk guy. They havent found him yet

oh and if they do im fucking driving straight home to him and slice him up

Then watch Dexter and get your shit straight. I'm a diagnosed sociopath with a plan if I ever fully snap mentally on how to kill and get away with it. Have a plan, don't get caught.

If cornered, do not surrender to police. Go out in a gunfight, or suicide. I'd prefer suicide because nobody on Earth is good enough to kill me but me.

> gunfight in germany

yeah no

Geh zur Bank und borg dir was aus neger

whew lad, calm down sonny this pussy wouldnt even sell drugs

check craislist for gigs

Your country is full of Sand Nigger Muslims. Tell your neighbor that you converted to Islam, want to be a Jihad and they'll give you a Quran, a suicide vest/IED, and a AK-47.

Not hard dude.

Sad thing is I was born in Germany and wish we won both World Wars because my country has gone to shit.

>hasn't done anything illegal before
>won't rob a shop
>will slice up a man

you could repay the taxi driver later, cops are never a problem from what country you are, unless it is in the middle east or probably Russia, maybe it is healthier to you for her to do a mass in her name while your father is there in whatever religion youre in that would help him a lot trust me on this one and it will help you too a gravestone doesnt really mean anything but if it makes you feel better in the meantime it will work.
then you can do the cab driver but if youre not corrupt there is no need to be now im getting pissed at my cousin for not visiting the grave of my dad that he raised as a kid fucker im gonna get him whacked well blessings OP be strong for your dad because a daughter and dad union is more than you can think of

IKR? People need to grow a spine, it's pathetic. Some people don't deserve to live, so man the fuck up and do it.

do you have friends? ask them for money

well i honestly belive pulling off a stealth kill in someones house would be easier then robbing a shop.

also it would be personal

Hey Friends, anyone here wanna give me money?

Yeah, just start a fire and bolt. All you have to do. If they find out it's an arsonist, they won't have a person to link. Wear surgical gloves and full body clothing + ski-mask and go in then out.

Can try to jam the doors somehow, IDK.

I'd give you money if you were attractive and let me fuck you in the ass (Assuming you're female). But I don't give handouts any other way, so... You're SOL unless you have access to a plane.

go rob a store like a nigger if you're that fucking desperate.

Of course but I need a favor ..... not the sexy kind

"I am a guy in germany, i am not gonna fuck dudes, but i am quite ripped, but a 5'8 manlet.

and i dont really think females have to go look for guy whores when they can just fuck anyone literally" read the thread you nigger

>donating body fluids
>donating
>to make money

>Take small loan
t. Shlomo Shekelstein

How have you not killed yourself yet?

Sell your shit.

Its a fucking bot, there is no point in replying

kys

Call me a nigger again, I'll write President Trump to come and carpet bomb your shit apartment, and it'll be about as fucking funny as a Israeli drone blowing up a Palestinian hospital you fuck.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wp0cNRbGzDc

i mean, an Israeli drone blowing up a palestinian hospital IS pretty funny, but trump would never bomb a fellow aryan

suck dick nigger

Aryans aren't like how they used to be in the 1920s, 30s and 40s. They're from a mixed back-ground. Some are even Arabian decedents. Might even have a little Jew in you.

Luckily for me, we have traced my ancestry to the 1100s, and every male in my family since has been born in Germany since when we can trace back to. I'm as white as you can get, being of Nordic/Germanic decent. Unless you can say the same, you will be vulnerable to Zionist propaganda.

Lol not working becouse u have the flu this kinda mentality is ur problem.my bosses had to send me home when when I was sick.becouse the attitude i take to work Im one of the youngest high rise formwork Forman to ever work for the company I work for I'm only 30years old U should have got off ur ass when u had the chance.i feel sorry for ur dad for having such a lazy shit kid who only way of trying to get money is beg on Sup Forums for it