2am, work at 10am and i'm high on 2mg of xanax, two speed pills, and weed. AMA

2am, work at 10am and i'm high on 2mg of xanax, two speed pills, and weed. AMA

drugs make everything ok but the drugs I do are not ok and i'm stuck in a circle

this is a high point in my life speaking from the physical feeling point of view but realistically its a low point. its a matter of perspective really

xanax: slows you down

speed: speed you up

it's a good think you don't own a car, OP, or you'd be riding the brakes and the accelerator at the same time, and going nowhere.

I actually own a semi-decent 2006 hyundai elentra. And I know how the drugs work, I took the xanax to try and get to sleep but here I am anyway. I took the speed quite a few hours ago now. I'll be honest though, I have a lot more experience with speed than benzos. I'm just kinda going with the flow atm

also lmao my literal first time driving I was using both pedals at once for a solid like ten minutes. It wasn't one of my smartest moments

Can't find weed at this hour. I'm very sad. My plugs suck dick

If only you lived close to me and I was in any kind of condition to drive. i'd help a brother out

I'm smoking a bowl in your honour

im near Houston, where u is bro?

Ontario, Canada lmfao. Sorry bro

Keen? Whats up dude.

Can this actually be "post a picture of your bong" thread

Keen?

Damn, if only. Live the dream brother

Fire. I have a car. I was even calling a guy a 30 minute drive away. Nothing. I wish they'd legalize this shit here recreationally already

Serious question, why drugs op? Btw, this is my hedgehog.

why don't u just stop acting like a nigger u god damn beamer instead of smoking weed u should be mowing my lawn

Not OP but dude try it then you'll know

I ask myself the same thing a lot. Long reply but keep in mind i'm high as hell on stimulants.

I had a group of friends in highschool which were always the nerdier kids, the ones that kinda just went under the radar. We were all just quiet, socially anxious kids I guess really. Probably like 99% of the posters on this stupid site. The last people you'd expect to get into drugs. That kinda changed after we all graduated highschool though and we started getting drunk together a lot as we were all taking a year off and had nothing else to do in the tiny ass town we live in. Well one friend started buying bulk weed and selling, and he kind of just started trying to make as much money as possible and moved onto selling things like MDMA, mushrooms, and then the one that completely destroyed me, speed pills. Cheap as dirt, meth/caffeine pills that when I first tried thought was only regular amphetamines. I have pretty severe depression and an endless self-hatred for myself due a really shitty childhood home. I don't want to be a "druggy", I want to be the smart, computer-savy, kid I used to be but the drugs make everything better for me. I'm on anti-depressents and all those shit but nothing works like weed and especially not amphetemines. The speed makes me like myself an incredible amount and i've been falling into a terrible addiction at an excessively quick pace. I've wanted to stop it all since the first time doing it but I keep arguing myself into getting more. I need to talk to someone about it all but the only person I can is my girlfriend who has absolutely no idea about any of it except a past few times where she caught me doing speed. I convinced her those few times i'd never do it again. I'm ruining my life and I don't know why.

I don't know why I typed all of this i'm on fucking Sup Forums you guys aren't fucking therapists. you're the opposite (I love you guys don't get me wrong)

drugs are fun man

Took the last of my xanax. ayoooo

I love you too man. I'd love you more if I was high tho.

Just wanted to get high, read a book, and go on a magical adventure. Or watch Bill and Ted

also that's a fine ass hedgehog mAn

I'd be having a much better time right now if I didn't decide to do this on the day before working a 10-6:30 shift in the frozen department of a fucking grocery store. shit's gunna be rough but I got some speed left to keep me going a little I guess. woooo I hate this stuff but why do I keep doing it

Make peace within yourself my friend, that'll help you to move forward. This means fixing strained relationships, making an effort when you don't want to and continuously bettering yourself by cutting out negative habits and negative people.This is the same as rewiring your brain and convincing it to do the complete opposite of what you're currently doing. The journey is stressful and you will give up many times, but as long as the feeling of wanting to change and grow still burns, you will change. It's okay to give up and feel like shit without actually giving up! It's a long process user, but change comes from the desire within to evolve. Keep struggling, keep grinding, don't lose hope!

Thanks for the advice, it really means a lot to me. The shame I feel for doing all of this shit (this is me personally, not shitting on anyone who rocks the drug lifestyle) is what kills me more than anything. I feel like a piece of shit and a failure, especially to my girlfriend. I want to break it to her that i'm addicted to any kind of stimulant I can like adderall, coke, speed, whatever, but i'm so scared she'd leave me and I know that'd be the actual end of me. I feel so trapped. I have nobody to talk to about my struggles with in real life. I don't have many real friends anymore and one of them is the guy who sells me it all. He had been my best friend for over 6 years but its obvious my money is more important that my mental health to him now. Like even after I've told him to stop numerous times, I always end up begging for more or coming up with fucked excuses to needing more like to use it similarly to adderall for tests or assignments i've procrastinating on or something. Hell I pretty much believe the lies myself but its all bullshit and i'm sure he knows it. I'm addicted and its only going to get worse from me

Picture unrelated: Just an album cover I made using a picture I took. Names of everything weren't my idea but rather some burnt out druggy guy I know. I wouldn't mind criticism on it but that's not too important

im not a bmw dipshit...